Xbox Series X

Discus and support Xbox Series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting from the wifi and I don’t know what to do. I’ve restarted my wifi a few times and restarted my console too but it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZeroThunder1738, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Xbox Series X

My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting from the wifi and I don’t know what to do. I’ve restarted my wifi a few times and restarted my console too but it seems to do nothing.

:)

ZeroThunder1738, Jul 22, 2021
  2. CCN_HsK Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed Again

We don't sure Xbox Series X release day.

But, 2077 will support Xbox One, and Xbox Series X.

Will not Xbox Series X only
  3. JamieWill Win User

Hello Xbox community, this is about Xbox series x/s versions of games!

Because on my Xbox series x, it only shows 'Optimized for series x/s' but if a xbox series x version of a game is NOT 'optimized' how would i know if I'm playing a series x/s version of a game?
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Pre download Xbox Series X games

Not really...

Xbox Series X games / upgrades / updates has to be installed onto the Series X internal or expansion card SSD,

You can have Xbox One games on your external hard drive that will get an Series X upgrade but the games will need to be transferred to the Series X and then the Series X upgrade will need to be downloaded onto the Series X SSD,

As an example...

I have Marvel Avengers on my external hard drive that will get the Series X upgrade and I will transfer the game over to the Series X SSD ready to download and update the game to the Series X version when available.
  5. Vault Scrivener Win User

Xbox Series X players

6. Wrightstuff1 Win User

Xbox Series X

Are you asking a out xbox one x or x xbox series ask which is coming out soon you can with with xbox one x and should be able to with series x
Thema:

Xbox Series X

1. Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Series

2. Can't install Gears 5 or Gears Tactics on Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Gears 5 or Gears Tactics on Series X?: So I did have Gears 5 and Gears Tactics installed on my Series X but hadn't got around to playing them and they have now both disappeared? If I look in my games owned section, neither game...
  3. xbox series s game clips are laggy

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series s game clips are laggy: when I record 30 sec game clips with the share button on my brand new series s (bought yesterday) they look like they have fps drops every 2 seconds. I tried recording at 720p but it's the same....
  4. Game voice chat issue on xbox series s

in XboX Insiders
    Game voice chat issue on xbox series s: I communicate with my friends via Skype on my Series S. However, in game voice chat does not work while Skype is on. If i exit Skype everything works normally. submitted by /u/FatihScope...
  5. Dolby Vision games on the Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Vision games on the Series X: My LG TV has Dolby Vision and my Series X says “your TV Supports Dolby Vision for Gaming @4K 60Hz”. when I launch games like AC:Valhalla and FH4 I never see the Dolby Vision badge is it still...
  6. Xbox series X can't play COD cold war anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X can't play COD cold war anymore: I'm having a serious issue on my Xbox series x I just got. I purchased the ultimate edition of cod blackout a year ago on my Xbox one and that edition includes the series x/s optimized editions....
  7. Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x: Please make the xbox series x have more fps instead of just 120 the beast beast can handle it i would really be happy and appreciate it 9dbb3ee5-6804-4a1a-989e-0aef1c95412a
  8. Game Voice chat problem on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Voice chat problem on xbox series s: I communicate with my friends via Skype on my Series S. However, in game voice chat does not work while Skype is on. 8a221319-2ed3-4c15-9745-ddbf8989dee8
  9. Minecraft Xbox Series X Installation issue

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Xbox Series X Installation issue: I am currently on an Xbox Series X with the Alpha Skip Ahead build. Few days ago Minecraft wouldn’t get past the “Syncing User Data” screen without crashing. Figured I’d uninstall, delete saved...
  10. Xbox Serie X special edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Serie X special edition: Hello Guys, Does anyone knows if a Halo Infinite version of the Xbox Series X will be coming out with the game like it did when Halo 5 came out ? Just wondering, well that’s if they get to be...