Xbox Series X

Discus and support Xbox Series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Any idea on how I can get my hands on an Xbox Series X? I know it's a hot item and a tough one but any insight would be awesome. Thanks!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cody Gunther, Dec 3, 2021.

1. Cody Gunther
    Cody Gunther Guest

Xbox Series X

Any idea on how I can get my hands on an Xbox Series X? I know it's a hot item and a tough one but any insight would be awesome. Thanks!

:)

Cody Gunther, Dec 3, 2021
  2. CCN_HsK Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed Again

We don't sure Xbox Series X release day.

But, 2077 will support Xbox One, and Xbox Series X.

Will not Xbox Series X only
  3. JamieWill Win User

Hello Xbox community, this is about Xbox series x/s versions of games!

Because on my Xbox series x, it only shows 'Optimized for series x/s' but if a xbox series x version of a game is NOT 'optimized' how would i know if I'm playing a series x/s version of a game?
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Pre download Xbox Series X games

Not really...

Xbox Series X games / upgrades / updates has to be installed onto the Series X internal or expansion card SSD,

You can have Xbox One games on your external hard drive that will get an Series X upgrade but the games will need to be transferred to the Series X and then the Series X upgrade will need to be downloaded onto the Series X SSD,

As an example...

I have Marvel Avengers on my external hard drive that will get the Series X upgrade and I will transfer the game over to the Series X SSD ready to download and update the game to the Series X version when available.
  5. Vault Scrivener Win User

Xbox Series X players

6. Wrightstuff1 Win User

Xbox Series X

Are you asking a out xbox one x or x xbox series ask which is coming out soon you can with with xbox one x and should be able to with series x
Thema:

Xbox Series X

1. Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Series

2. Xbox series x randomly disconnects from Wi-Fi for 2 seconds then reconnects

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x randomly disconnects from Wi-Fi for 2 seconds then reconnects: I recently made an upgrade to a series x and I've been facing an issue recently in terms of I've been getting disconnected randomly recently when playing a certain game it only seems to keep...
  3. IMPOSSIBLE TO GET SUPPORT - XBOX SERIES X WON'T LOAD

in XBoX on Consoles
    IMPOSSIBLE TO GET SUPPORT - XBOX SERIES X WON'T LOAD: I seem to be stuck in some awful, loop Issue 1: My brand new Xbox Series X does not work. It turns on, but no HDMI Output is detected I have tried: 3 different HDMI cables, 3 different TVs. I...
  4. Manette de jeu Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manette de jeu Xbox Series X: Bonjour, Possesseur d'une manette de jeu Xbox Series X avec laquelle je joue sur PC (Windows 10),j'ai pu constater que celle-ci ne vibrait pas en jeu alors que quand je la teste dans la...
  5. Skydrift infinity unplayable on series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skydrift infinity unplayable on series x: This game keeps crashing in race every time. I can reproduce the crash 100% of the time. I have removed game and reinstalled it. Delete profile and re added profile. Reset Xbox by holding down...
  6. PGA Tour 2K21 Not working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PGA Tour 2K21 Not working on Xbox Series X: I have PGA Tour 2K21, works great on my Series S however it will not work on my Series X. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, not working. Gets stuck on the loading splash screen, tried changing...
  7. Borderlands 3 Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 Xbox series s: I recently reinstalled borderlands 3 and once the installation had finished I launched the game and a message came up saying this pure virtual function being called while application was running...
  8. Xbox Series X Warranty Transfer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X Warranty Transfer: If I sell my Xbox Series X, does the remaining Warranty transfer to the new user. 493e581f-8a2d-4a6b-a1ed-883991543de4
  9. My Xbox Series X is not turning on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X is not turning on: Since buying my Xbox Series X a few weeks ago I've been having trouble turning it on. Upon pressing the Power button it will light up and make the usual power-on noise, but then turn off after a...
  10. Xbox series s play with friends local

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series s play with friends local: Hello, I've already tried several times to play games like "it takes two", "overcooked 2" or "minecraft" with another player (local), but it doesn't work (eventhough the specs say that you can...