Xbox Series XIS backwards compatibility

Discus and support Xbox Series XIS backwards compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Will Tony Hawk American Wasteland be backwards compatibility from Xbox360 to Xbox Series XIS? f26caf8a-e659-4ec7-b424-74ba6fec7e6c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CyanRanger10, Oct 18, 2020.

1. CyanRanger10
    CyanRanger10 Guest

Will Tony Hawk American Wasteland be backwards compatibility from Xbox360 to Xbox Series XIS?

:)

CyanRanger10, Oct 18, 2020
  2. CyanRanger10 Win User

I want to see be backwards compatibility from Xbox360 to Xbox Series XIS?

1.WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2007

3.WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2008

4.WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2009

5.WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2010

6.WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2011

7.WWE 12

8.WWE 13
  3. CyanRanger10 Win User

• does 2K own the license for the WWE SVR Series and WWE 12 and WWE 13?
  4. Terraxen Win User

I want to see be backwards compatibility from Xbox360 to Xbox Series XIS?

1.WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2007

3.WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2008

4.WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2009

5.WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2010

6.WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2011

7.WWE 12

8.WWE 13
    The link I gave you has the full list of Xbox and Xbox 360 games that are backwards compatible.

Unfortunately the titles you've listed are not yet listed.
  5. Terraxen Win User

6. D4vid 360 Win User

Evil dead games

It will probably become backward compatible with series x. In this moment the backward compatibility project for xbox one has been stopped, waiting for series x
Thema:

1. Xbox Series XIS backwards compatibility - Similar Threads - Series XIS backwards

2. Xbox serie x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox serie x: J'ai commander ma Xbox serie x sur le Microsoft store et je voudrais savoir si on les recevra en temps et en heure ? Car je voie sur le détail de la commande écrite en attente et donc j'ai passer...
  3. FOR CANADIANS: Xbox Series X (Out Of Stock as of October 30 of 2020) Visual Disability ODSP...

in XBoX Accessibility
    FOR CANADIANS: Xbox Series X (Out Of Stock as of October 30 of 2020) Visual Disability ODSP...: Hello Microsoft Community/Xbox, Truth & Full Disclosure: My name is Daniel, 29 years of age, legally blind/low vision, in Windsor Ontario Canada. I have a disabilities accessibility issue in...
  4. Can Xb 1X play together with Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Xb 1X play together with Series X?: When I buy the new xbox, is it possible that my girlfriend and I can play together, when she is playing on my old xbox 1X and im playing on the New? 368e614f-4080-47a1-a6ec-278f4c227e0a
  5. I feel defeated, elite series 2 MIA?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I feel defeated, elite series 2 MIA?: I sent my controllor in for repair, (over a week ago) it was dilivered so ups tracking number says. I just got another email that says my order has been created and my lable is ready, I already...
  6. What games on xbox one and xbox series X/S can you play 4 players split-screen on online...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games on xbox one and xbox series X/S can you play 4 players split-screen on online...: What games on xbox one and xbox series X/S can you play 4 players split-screen on online multiplayer games? I know Halo games can have 2 second player for online, Call of duty: Black-Ops 3, and...
  7. XBox Series X real deliver date

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X real deliver date: I pre-ordered the XBox Series X for November 10, I had never made a pre-order before, I was wondering if the console would be delivered to me on November 10 or from November 10 is that I can buy...
  8. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Thumbstick Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Thumbstick Problem: My elite controller 2 has been amazing for gaming for me, but ive run into a problem that affects my gaming. My right thumbstick has become very loose and wobbly, and now is completely spinnable....
  9. Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x: Ok so if i have a xbox one that has my home xbox will the new xbox have this at all and if i make it my home xbox will it take it off the one f3dc22d7-5958-42e3-a7f7-bb1031b2fbfd
  10. When will I receive my Series X pre-order?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will I receive my Series X pre-order?: I pre-ordered my Xbox series X through the Microsoft website, The status shows as pending and I know that I will be billed when the unit ships. However, my question is… What day should I expect to...