Xbox series XS controller won't connect to my PC

Discus and support Xbox series XS controller won't connect to my PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It says it can connect wirelessly and i've seen people connect it wireless but for some reason I can't connect it wireless. My bluetooth version is 5.2... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lazy_Potato25, Nov 23, 2021 at 9:42 AM.

1. Xbox series XS controller won't connect to my PC

It says it can connect wirelessly and i've seen people connect it wireless but for some reason I can't connect it wireless. My bluetooth version is 5.2 and my OS build is 19044.1348. From what i've seen, it should work but it doesn't and i've reinstalled my bluetooth driver and it still won't work and i've updated my controller in the Xbox accessories app.

:)

Lazy_Potato25, Nov 23, 2021 at 9:42 AM
  2. Lazy_Potato25 Win User

I tried connecting the controller again and deleting the app didnt seem to do anything
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I suggest uninstalling the accessories app completely! Everytime that it tried to give me a hard time I do this and it works wonders! Here are the steps!

https://www.techadvisor.com/how-to/windows/remo...

NOTE: This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

5. Lazy_Potato25 Win User

i think about 2 months ago, i tried to wireless connect it before but gave up on it
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

When did you get the controller?
Thema:

1. Xbox series XS controller won't connect to my PC - Similar Threads - series controller won't

2. New Xbox Series X controller won't connect to PC. Connects via Bluetooth, but not through...

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox Series X controller won't connect to PC. Connects via Bluetooth, but not through...: Ideally I would prefer the controller to be connected through USB-C. I have tried using a cable, and going to the Xbox accessories app, but the controller does not appear. When I plug the...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller will only charge via USB won't connect. PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller will only charge via USB won't connect. PC: I use the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller on my PC via USB C cord. The controller has worked fine for its life so far. One day I turned my PC on and the controller wouldn't connect. The charging...
  4. Xbox Series X Controller won't reconnect to PC after turing off.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Controller won't reconnect to PC after turing off.: Hello! I just bought the new Xbox Series X Controller to play games on my Windows PC, but I'm facing an annoying bug. I use a common Bluetooth adapter that has worked with a previous Dualshock 4...
  5. Xbox Series X Controller won't reconnect to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Controller won't reconnect to PC: Hello! I just bought the new Xbox Series X Controller to play games on my Windows PC, but I'm facing an annoying bug. I use a common Bluetooth adapter that has worked with a previous Dualshock 4...
  6. My controllers won't turn on my Xbox Series X. I've tried 3 different ones

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers won't turn on my Xbox Series X. I've tried 3 different ones: My controllers won't turn on my Series X. I have to press the button on the Xbox itself. I also cannot use remote install and any games downloading will stop until it's turned on again. It's like...
  7. Xbox Series Controller won't stay on while plugged in via USB-C.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series Controller won't stay on while plugged in via USB-C.: Hello good preview folks! I know this isn't really preview related but this is kind of my last option to get help. I have an Xbox Series Controller, I've only had it since I got my Series S in...
  8. Xbox Series X/S wireless controller won't connect to bluetooth no matter what I do

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X/S wireless controller won't connect to bluetooth no matter what I do: Yes you read that title correctly, I already did whatever step there is known to man. But this controller, which is just 3 months old, just decided to stop connecting to any devices via Bluetooth....
  9. Pro Elite Series 2 controller won't let use game chat.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pro Elite Series 2 controller won't let use game chat.: I can use my pro controller when in an Xbox Party, talk and hear fine. But when I try to use game chat I can't hear my team mates nor can they hear me. I see them talking and if I unplug my...
  10. Xbox series 2 controller on PC Bluetooth was working, now won't

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series 2 controller on PC Bluetooth was working, now won't: I have an Xbox series 2 controller I've been using on PC via bluetooth for awhile. yesterday I connected back to my xbox one x for a day and now it won't connect to my PC. Things to take note:...