Xbox seriesses i geuss

Discus and support Xbox seriesses i geuss in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am wanting to buy one of the new xboxs’ coming put and my dad said he wants me to gte the series s. I wanna play Bright memory infinite but the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EmmaHiebert, Oct 18, 2020.

1. EmmaHiebert
    EmmaHiebert Guest

Xbox seriesses i geuss

I am wanting to buy one of the new xboxs’ coming put and my dad said he wants me to gte the series s. I wanna play Bright memory infinite but the series s only has like 2k and i wanna know what that looks like. Do u guys have anything coming out explainging
    that. Or showing gameplay thanks

:)

EmmaHiebert, Oct 18, 2020
  2. [Farscape] Win User

Xbox seriesses i geuss

the series s support up to 1440p but to use that resolution you would need a monitor not a tv as most if not all tv's support 1080p or 4k.

series s will upscale to 4k though.
  3. dupbe3f1848-83e7-475 Win User

Tips on how to get better and recipe for winning

I geuss that is how you tell somebody thank you for trying to help you
  4. Noirei Win User

Wanting to Start a New clan Start fresh...13+

Oh umm.. I usualy just work on Gears and Halo, so i geuss those two?
  5. TwentyToast7606 Win User

Xbox turns on then immediately shuts off

Is there something broken in there probably the fans if the xbox overheats too much it will automatically shut off its program too do that if the fans are not broken well i geuss ur xbox is done for
  6. URBANghost101 Win User

downloading when turned off

they are setup like that and maybe have not been detecting the updates or somthing oh well i geuss sucks
Thema:

Xbox seriesses i geuss