Xbox server connection

Discus and support Xbox server connection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My name is Jakiel Crawford and I have a really big issue with the connection from Xbox live I can't play online because every time I do an connection... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DrearierSpy5258, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Xbox server connection

My name is Jakiel Crawford and I have a really big issue with the connection from Xbox live I can't play online because every time I do an connection error code pops up I've my WiFi and its not my WiFi I check my Xbox and I see that the issue is coming from
    Xbox live can you all please fix this issue please and thank

you

:)

DrearierSpy5258, Feb 21, 2020
  2. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

xbox needs to get their stuff together

Netflix streaming problems are more on your connection and
    Netflix's servers, not the Xbox servers.
  3. Jomari Arc Win User

server connectivity

Hi,

To isolate server connectivity issues, here is a
    link
    on how to troubleshoot blocked Xbox app server.

Keep us in the loop.

regards.
  4. Vharix Win User

Connection

Xbox will connect to live but can't connect to any servers on the game
  5. XeoN xAsSaSiiNo Win User

Comcast customers can't connect to Xbox Live (8015190B or 80151909)

It connected to the 2k servers without it being 1500 a couple of times on the Wi-Fi but when I had to cut my xbox one off and come back to play it wouldn't let me connect to the servers without the cable. But once I plug the cable in it connects me to the
    2k servers. Do I need a new modem because it wont let me connect to the server but it says Im connected to live and it let's me access every live feature besides the online multiplayer and connecting to the server in 2k14. Is there a specific thing needed
    for the wifi to be able to connect to the server
  6. Player867070838 Win User

BT Home Hub and Xbox Live

My Xbox hasn't got built in wifi, which is why I'm using an ethernet cable.

I'm getting the error "your dns server can't resolve xbox live server names".

My xbox connects to the network but not the internet.

And I have tried setting Googles DNS servers and the OpenDNS servers, which resulted in it not even connecting to the network
Thema:

Xbox server connection

1. Xbox server connection - Similar Threads - server connection

2. Teredo unable to qualify and server connectivity blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo unable to qualify and server connectivity blocked: i was playing with my friends in a xbox party and i decided to download fortnite on my pc so i download epic games on my pc. i sign in to my xbox account all of the sudden im kicked from the...
  3. World of tanks - Can't connect to servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of tanks - Can't connect to servers: Hi, For about a week, I can't start the world of tanks. It says that the server is unavailable. But none of the time I tried to acess the servers where down. My NAT is open. IP is automatic....
  4. I cannot connect to game servers (ubisoft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot connect to game servers (ubisoft): Ive powered down the console and I have internet. I cannot get the games to connect to the servers though. Anything else I can try? 0f56a4a6-8d11-49aa-86cb-5ba428dab1c4
  5. there is a problrm connecting the bingo server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    there is a problrm connecting the bingo server: there is a problem connecting the bingo server 1d1b1c54-c54b-4f2b-a19c-76417b64aeea
  6. Cannot connect to own Minecraft server - "authenticate Microsoft services"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to own Minecraft server - "authenticate Microsoft services": I set up a Minecraft server and friends are able to log into the server. However, I cannot log into my own server I am using Minecraft pocket addition on a fairly new iPad. When I click o the...
  7. Server connecting

in XBoX on Windows
    Server connecting: Server hasn't connected in 6 days. Can't play bingo or other games. Have been playing over 3 years. What's going on??????? b21b83d7-2ad2-4234-b398-be9ef0cb82d6
  8. Can connect featured servers but not to Hypixel server

in XBoX on Windows
    Can connect featured servers but not to Hypixel server: In Windows 10 Minecraft, we can connect to the featured servers, but any servers we add get stuck in Locating Server. We have literally spent HOURS chatting and on phone support going over xBox...
  9. Problem with the server connectivity forza horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with the server connectivity forza horizon 4: I have a problem with server connectivity and it doesn't let me play horizon 4 online https://prnt.sc/rm2rx5 She tells me she's blocked Thank you very much! d7896bb5-e998-498b-9e4b-ec17a247b08a
  10. Can't stay connected to multiplayer servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't stay connected to multiplayer servers: I have recently moved to my parent's place in Germany from the UK, trying to set up my Xbox One X. Can connect fine to Xbox Live (on a wired connection) and when I run network and multiplayer...