Xbox Server Status

Discus and support Xbox Server Status in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I do not know where else to ask, so I ask the community. Aug. 28 and 30 Xbox servers go down. All good. the 28th, both me and my buddy in the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by cameronlondon1, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Xbox Server Status

I do not know where else to ask, so I ask the community. Aug. 28 and 30 Xbox servers go down. All good. the 28th, both me and my buddy in the same neighborhood, 3 blocks away from each other, 8 minute walk. Both systems won't work. However, come Aug. 30th
    services go down... only for me? and he's playing Overwatch sending me invites and I am getting connection errors, the website says the servers are down. How can that be? were not even 0.5km apart and he has access to Xbox servers when the official website
    says it's down for issues? If somebody could explain to me what could cause this odd anomaly, please do. Maybe I am looking at this wrong and the answer is in front of me.

:)

cameronlondon1, Sep 2, 2019
  2. FearedNightmare Win User

Please is Xbox live service really 'up and running'?

3. ngocphi Win User

Help my xbox says Try again later. 8015190A when i try to re-download my account

4. x24hrs2livex Win User

All Xbox Services Down?

5. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox one

Hello Underseacake214 you can check Xbox live server status at any time for any server outages or service alerts.
  6. Whitey Black Win User

Gold / Game share problem

Xbox Live Status

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status?xr=shellnav

check status on the link provided and you can ask for notifications when server is fixed

apparently there a few problem in the server Microsoft staff is working on the fix off this problem
Thema:

Xbox Server Status

1. Xbox Server Status - Similar Threads - Server Status

2. Unable to connect to server. Software update failure.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to server. Software update failure.: While streaming in xbox video, service cut out. Error code popped up and told me software update failure. Was forced to shut down XBox One and now I am unable to use my online services. Please...
  3. why are your servers so inconsistent

in XBoX Accessibility
    why are your servers so inconsistent: ill be gaming for about an hour or so and then some friends invite me to go out so i do and when i come back and get on the servers are down its been happening for a while but please fix the...
  4. XBOX Live Service Alert while server status is all green

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Service Alert while server status is all green: The Xbox 360 has been off for a while sitting, now I try to connect and while it shows a good connection to the internet, it also shows 'Service Alert' and says to check the service alerts...
  5. Xbox Error Codes - Server status' & Technical Difficulty with games, devices & services.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Error Codes - Server status' & Technical Difficulty with games, devices & services.: ahh september, the month that most AAA titles are saved for. the truth behind all the issues occuring on the xbl service end is that there are 6-7 ABSOLUTE BANGERS that are dropping and everyone...
  6. XBOX PC network status showing server connectivity : block. due to teredo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX PC network status showing server connectivity : block. due to teredo: can anyone help me? i have been digging for hours and perform every steps that i can find but i still can't get my teredo to work most important issue now is i unable to reinstall Microsoft...
  7. Add me to the list of "no server" status

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add me to the list of "no server" status: Okay, I have tried now for four days, and can't access Bingo. This ALWAYS HAPPENS!!!!!!!! ****! 345f8b8b-035a-4407-a89d-cf9ab4c6c070
  8. Titanfall Servers status

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall Servers status: The GAME is GREAT! I've played today a few matches and it looks like everything that I saw on magazines, social networks and ads. But unfortunately the Servers all over the World seems down. On...
  9. Halo 4 servers are down. Will Microsoft extend affected players gold status as compensation?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 4 servers are down. Will Microsoft extend affected players gold status as compensation?: Or is this the wrong place to ask that question? 70fc6b28-0400-4628-96a6-c4eaf407cadf
  10. Status link from server of xbl for a self mate app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Status link from server of xbl for a self mate app: i dont see that but i need a link or app add-in daten for me developer and Insider...? 0f24fa0e-dc25-42fa-a313-85ff02457fd3