Xbox service alert

Discus and support Xbox service alert in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What is causing the service alert. I cant connect to my Hulu account! 91805678-19bb-444b-aee0-37e93f9b469d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RemovedPython58, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Xbox service alert

What is causing the service alert. I cant connect to my Hulu account!

:)

RemovedPython58, Mar 24, 2020
  2. SNOOPIED Win User

XBOXLIVE SERVICE ALERT

That's not an answer JEM...

A service alert is when Xbox is alerting you to service they are conducting... As to WHAT service they are conducting... I have NO idea!
  3. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Lost gamer score and friends

Currently there's a service alert that's affecting the Core services of Xbox Live. You can check on the status of the service alert on the following link.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

It may be best for you to opt to be notified when the service alert has ended.
  4. Spyroman12 Win User

Can't sign into or create new accounts

Xbox has a service alert out right now for signing into your accounts.

just click on support and service alerts.
  5. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Its friday and oh look no friends list

well there was a red service alert for signing in on xbox one and 360 also a service alert for friendlist so it wasnt just me
  6. taidara Win User

xbox live

Greetings stems0586!

Currently there is some difficulties that are affecting accounts and partial Xbox LIVE services. I recommend that you sit tight until this service alert get fixed.

Xbox LIVE service alert

Post back and let us know if the problem persists after the service alert is lifted.
Thema:

Xbox service alert

1. Xbox service alert - Similar Threads - service alert

2. Service Alert

in XBoX Accessibility
    Service Alert: My friends are not showing up on live. My network, internet and xbox live status are all showing connected. But when I do a test xbox live connection it says service alert under live status. My...
  3. Xbox 360 service alert

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 service alert: I've been having troubles playing Minecraft on my Xbox 360 online and I noticed under my network settings that it says that there is a service alert under Live Status What is this and will this...
  4. Testing Network connections, result - << SERVICE ALERT>>

in XBoX on Consoles
    Testing Network connections, result - << SERVICE ALERT>>: result 100% of EastUS servers for BF3 on Xbox360 showing extremely slow PING, unable to connect, West US servers showing good ping, but 90% of connection attempts FAIL. << CHECK YOUR NETWORK...
  5. Alerta de serviço[Service alert]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alerta de serviço[Service alert]: Bom dia esta dando erro de alerta de serviço quando faço teste de coneçao de rede. sinal de exclamaçao na parte de status no xbox live. [Translation - Good morning is giving error service alert...
  6. Service alert/subscription problem Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service alert/subscription problem Xbox 360: Has the issue of error code 8C150009 been resolved yet? Would like to upgrade live gold but it's no use if i can't use service. 6b2e4dd7-ded1-4044-af96-513f293158c3
  7. Service alert on live status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service alert on live status: New profile new gold membership, xbox360. installed a new network modem and router.. but have a service alert and game just buffers on start up loading. Hard drive/cloud setup.... have jumped...
  8. x60 Service alert for xBox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    x60 Service alert for xBox Live: Fired up my original x360 after a number of years. Did several updates. Reactivated an xBox Live account (Gold). Im an Xfinity user so I enabled all of the xBox Port Forwards, i can connect to app...
  9. xbox live not wokring for days on 360 no service alerts plse help

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live not wokring for days on 360 no service alerts plse help: As of yesterday 1130am Tucson AZ I have not been able to connect to live on my 360. Microsoft web sight doesn't say anything about a service alert but my xbox 360 does. My friend has an xbox one...
  10. Live Status/ !Service: service alert

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live Status/ !Service: service alert: On my xbox 360 I have an ethernet cable hooked in to the box for online. Network, Internet, XBox Live show connected, under "Your Network Status". Under "Live Status", xbox stores, Accounts,...