Xbox Service Center - India (Mumbai)

Discus and support Xbox Service Center - India (Mumbai) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Team, Im from Mumbai (India). My xbox one s is displaying "something went wrong" E102XXXXX. Have tried all troubleshooting steps from online to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SuhasPatil3, Feb 11, 2020.

1. SuhasPatil3
    SuhasPatil3 Guest

Hi Team,

Im from Mumbai (India). My xbox one s is displaying "something went wrong" E102XXXXX. Have tried all troubleshooting steps from online to offline update. But it still remains on the same screen.

My xbox one s is under warranty, but I am unable to see any service center in Mumbai (India).

Need help on the same.

Regards

Suhas

:)

SuhasPatil3, Feb 11, 2020
  2. krishrathod Win User

xbox one x system update error.. E102 and E101

Hi, there are no service center in Mumbai, India!

My device is still not working :(

Pls help...what do I do?
  3. krishrathod Win User

xbox one x system update error.. E102 and E101

Device support does not help. There are no service center in Mumbai, India!
    My device is still not working :(

Pls help...what do I do?
  4. ngocphi Win User

Service center for Xbox in Mumbai -India

No matter where you are (be it in India, USA, Europe, wherever Microsoft offers their services), you can go to
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com and sign up your Xbox device (and accessories) for a repair.

After you registered your device, you can sign it up for repair. After the process, you will get a shipping label you can print out, attach it to a shipping box with your console in it, and you can send it to the nearest repair center for free.

I can't find any service center for Xbox in Mombai India. Can you please help in this case.
    you have to contact support in your regoon
  5. Arminator Win User

Service center for Xbox in Mumbai -India

No matter where you are (be it in India, USA, Europe, wherever Microsoft offers their services), you can go to https://devicesupport.microsoft.com and sign up your Xbox device (and accessories) for a repair.

After you registered your device, you can sign it up for repair. After the process, you will get a shipping label you can print out, attach it to a shipping box with your console in it, and you can send it to the nearest repair center for free.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Suhas,

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Xbox Service Center - India (Mumbai) - Similar Threads - Service Center India

2. Xbox service center Kerala

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox service center Kerala: Dear all, I bought my xbox in dubai during my travel and brought it to India . Unfortunately my console is not getting on and Microsoft informed even though its under warrenty period they wont be...
  3. Xbox service center mumbai

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox service center mumbai: i cant find any xbox service centers in mumbai, where can i get it repaired. e9781b4f-5408-48c9-8193-d951d2a947e4
  4. How is service center for Xbox in India?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How is service center for Xbox in India?: I want to buy XSX but want to know how is service center in India? I am from Gujarat so if there is any service center in Ahmedabad that will be good. How service is being done in warranty...
  5. Do we have Xbox Service centers in India

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do we have Xbox Service centers in India: Hello, I have a problem with my Xbox One X console which is not powering ON,want to get it repaired. Do we have any service centers in India to repair it? ee3e3c73-ec06-47df-9899-4fbd1abdb704
  6. How to send Xbox One X to microsoft service center in India ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to send Xbox One X to microsoft service center in India ?: Well I finally decided to send my Xbox One X to service center as its still under warranty can anyone tell me or guide me how to send my Xbox One X to microsoft service center in India whenever...
  7. X box one service center in Mumbai or anywhere in India.

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one service center in Mumbai or anywhere in India.: I purchased my X box one through Amazon in 2017. Since last couple of weeks, my X box switches off automatically anytime after 2 mins to 5 mins. There is no definite duration after which it...
  8. Customer Support/Authorized service centers for XBOX in India

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer Support/Authorized service centers for XBOX in India: Hi I would like to know whether there are any authorized service centers for XBOX in India. If yes, where can I find the contact details / store location details? I would like to know this...
  9. Service center for Xbox in Mumbai -India

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service center for Xbox in Mumbai -India: Xbox one is not turning ON where I can get it repaired in Mumbai pl help 3f98618c-bcd8-4113-a7ae-21a106507c07
  10. Any authorized service center for X-box One in India?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any authorized service center for X-box One in India?: Seemingly there is no authorized service center for X-box One in India. I hope it is not true. Please help with service center information in India. Problem is: For last 3 months my X-box has...