Xbox Service Error

Discus and support Xbox Service Error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently started playing on my Xbox 360 again when i moved into my first apartment and I'm trying to buy a one month xbox live gold membership, but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YungVoii, Jul 12, 2019.

1. YungVoii
    YungVoii Guest

Xbox Service Error

I recently started playing on my Xbox 360 again when i moved into my first apartment and I'm trying to buy a one month xbox live gold membership, but my console tells me that there's a service error and to try again later over and over again. I called
    support this morning and they didn't know what the problem is and said it might just be my console. I've had this console for around 4 years, I've taken care of it pretty well and i don't think that's the case, can anyone help me?

:)

YungVoii, Jul 12, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Xbox Service Error

Have you tried logging into a different device to purchase the subscription? Give that a try and see if it will work for you.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Xbox Service Error

Hey YungVoii

Thank you for taking the time to let us know the steps provided above by Xbox Forums Ambassador {Parity} and the MS agent XBF
    Felixx P
    worked for you.

We will now be locking this thread. If you have any more questions, go ahead and create a new post, and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  4. xbox360italy Win User

XBox Service Error

Hello

What exactly are you doing when you get the error? Does it happen when you start the game, when you are clicking on a specific tile once the game is started, etc.

Also, have you made sure that your computer has all of the updates from Windows Update, as well as the app updates from the Windows Store?
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

Xbox Service Error

Hello YungVoii!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

Have you tried making the purchase from the Microsoft Store online?

Purchase Xbox Live Gold

Let us know if that works for you!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  6. Janoquer Win User

Xbox fitness won't load ???

I'm so done with this, i can't use the service cuz an error keeps occuring. Xbox fitness service not available right now, please try again later: Error Code 1000.

Been using the customer service trying everything and it keeps sending me that error.
Thema:

Xbox Service Error

1. Xbox Service Error - Similar Threads - Service Error

2. Service Alert On Xbox 360, No errors, 2 machines

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Service Alert On Xbox 360, No errors, 2 machines: I have two machines on opposite sides of the house. one is for my son and one is for my parents. My Xbox one is fine and has no issues at all. Both show "Service Alert" when running the "Test Xbox...
  3. xbox 360 service error - 807B0193

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 service error - 807B0193: Need help with this error. Can't find the error on the website. Signs in fine. Happens when try to play Netflix or Hulu. Worked fine yesterday. No updates were done on the Xbox since it last...
  4. How to bypass "An error has occurred with the call of duty account service" in call of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to bypass "An error has occurred with the call of duty account service" in call of...: Imagine buying a call of duty: black ops 4 for black out and end up with "Error has occurred with the call of duty account service". Restarting xbox one won't fix it. Creating new call of duty...
  5. Xbox live szolgáltatás letiltasa es 8c15009 hibakod [Xbox Live service Disable and error...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live szolgáltatás letiltasa es 8c15009 hibakod [Xbox Live service Disable and error...: Üdv Szombaton kaptam egy live letiltast aminek mar vege kellene lennie de azota limitalva van a profilom live elerese.. Semmit se tudok liveon csinalni. Microsoft ügyfélszolgalatot mar hivtam ok...
  6. Xbox live service error message but status says it’s fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live service error message but status says it’s fine?: Since the xbox updated yesterday every time I go to watch Netflix or Hulu it says “sorry looks like our service isn’t working right. To check xbox live status go to .....” then I go to the website...
  7. Anthem: Error Receiving Anthem Live Services 10/3/19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anthem: Error Receiving Anthem Live Services 10/3/19: Hello, This is my second post regarding this issue. I am having an issue with the error message "Error receiving Anthem live services". This message is EXTREMELY frustrating as I only receive it...
  8. Xbox live service not working error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live service not working error: Everytime I try to use an app i get an error saying the service isnt working and to check thee service status. This has been going on and off since december and everytime i checked all the...
  9. Xbox Service Status: Weeks of errors ongoing, Store update corrupted, boot cycle crash...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Service Status: Weeks of errors ongoing, Store update corrupted, boot cycle crash...: Xbox and Microsoft service has hit a all time low this past month. I see every other day the server status goes red with problems, then the service goes green again. I've had these issues for a...
  10. Trying to start a service order for my Xbox 360 and I get a 404 error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to start a service order for my Xbox 360 and I get a 404 error: 404 not found. (MxWI5CnzJkWPbllt.41) Is there someone I can actually talk to or a number to call because it’s stupid they don’t have the option to live chat. 413fd4ee-a7cf-4683-baa7-4b1750880d53