XBOX SERVICE ORDER NIGHTMARE!!!!!!! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!

Discus and support XBOX SERVICE ORDER NIGHTMARE!!!!!!! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I sent my Xbox in on the 3rd and paid for the fast shipping and service. Xbox Service center received my device on the 5th. Couple day go by so I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by charlesbeltz, Sep 24, 2019.

1. charlesbeltz
    charlesbeltz Guest

I sent my Xbox in on the 3rd and paid for the fast shipping and service. Xbox Service center received my device on the 5th. Couple day go by so I checked the status of my xbox and it still wasn't processed so I contacted online support and chatted with Precious
    R. Precious R could not figure out why my xbox was basically just sitting at the service center, so she created another service order for my xbox that was already at the service center, Mind you I paid for the fast delivery and service. After She made the
    new order she stated I would not receive my device in the time I was supposed to and that I would receive it within a week on a Monday, So I asked for a refund for my fast shipping since I wasn't going to receive my device on time. So precious told me she
    promises I will receive my xbox within a week on that coming Monday. Precious sent me a email promising me it by a certain date and that I would be contacted in 24hrs about my refund.

So a couple days go by I was not contacted about my refund and I get an email saying my service order was canceled. So I contacted support online and I spoke with Rachelle B. I told Rachelle about my order being canceled and wanted to know why it was canceled.
    Rachelle could not answer why the order was cancelled so she said she needed to create another service order for my xbox. Rachelle then created another service order and then told me she didn't know now when I would receive my xbox, and I stated I was promised
    my device by precious on that coming Monday, Rachelle told me I would not receive it by then. Rachelle was not any help and did nothing but prolong me getting my device back on time. She didn't investigate what was going on and just screwed me over even more.

After a few days I call support to ask the status of my device and spoke with a gentlemen about what has been going on and he stated that Precious and Rachelle should not have created other service orders but should have investigated what was going on with
    the device at the service center. He got some stuff straightened out and told me he would try an get me my device within a couple weeks. Well a couple weeks go by and my device shows up with the xbox but no power cord that I sent in with the xbox. So I contacted
    online support AGAIN and spoke with Regine R about the incident an told her I wanted to speak with her supervisor, Regine R told me she was in accounts & billing and cannot help me nor can her supervisor, I continued to ask her to speak with her supervisor
    and eventually she closed the chat on me. Regine was Very Rude and needs to be Reprimanded for her actions.

I then contacted online support after Regine Closed the chat on me and got ahold of finn which finn connected me with his supervisor Simon, Simon the Supervisor WAS able to help me with my issues despite Regine R stating he would NOT be able to help me.
    Simon told me he was going to contact hardware and figure out how my power cord was not sent back and would be contacting me via email.

This entire experience with xbox support has been nothing but horrible! this will be my last xbox!

:)

charlesbeltz, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Gimpy_P Win User

Sounds really frustrating, to be sure.

Not my experience of Microsoft customer service, but that's not gonna help you.

1 small thing though, you should check all instructions carefully when sending hardware for service, as it clearly states NOT to send any cables or peripherals with the console, as they usually get lost anyways, and the service centres have test benches
    and their own power sources anyways.

Info about how to pack your devices for service can be found HERE.

Pay particular attention to:

[​IMG]
    I was going to point this out, it is always very important to follow directions to the letter when sending things in for service or returning items.
  3. SinistralSpark8 Win User

I really hope everything goes fine with you, I never had this kind of issue.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Another thing to keep in mind is the extra you paid was for fast shipping only not to put your service order to the front of the line in front of everybody else. Once your console got to the service center it would be put in line with everyone elses that
    had a service order put in.
  5. Zero420override Win User

Extremely sorry to hear that you've had such a bad experience.
  6. ABigSweatyBear Win User

It sounds like you've had a tough time but please remember that despite the issues you've had, these teams are trying to help you. You'll always get more with honey than you do with vinegar.

I'm glad that there seems to be a resolution on the horizon for you and hope that you're prepared to give MS another shot and not let a particular incident colour your entire experience of the brand.
Thema:

1. XBOX SERVICE ORDER NIGHTMARE!!!!!!! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - SERVICE ORDER NIGHTMARE

2. problems creating a service order on my xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    problems creating a service order on my xbox one x: Hi all, I have had an issue with my xbox one x where I cannot boot up my xbox one x and it will not do an offline update or a factory reset. So I decided about 2 months ago I should go ahead and...
  3. Trying to start a service order for my Xbox 360 and I get a 404 error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to start a service order for my Xbox 360 and I get a 404 error: 404 not found. (MxWI5CnzJkWPbllt.41) Is there someone I can actually talk to or a number to call because it’s stupid they don’t have the option to live chat. 413fd4ee-a7cf-4683-baa7-4b1750880d53
  4. Xbox one X service order courier issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X service order courier issue.: Microsoft created a service order for my xbox one x. It's still in warranty but it's not working. So they gave me all the details on how to ship my product. When I contact fedex to arrange a...
  5. Xbox One Service Order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Service Order: My Xbox one Controller is not working properly so I requested a service order, after my Order was accepted, i got a mail from Microsoft. Email was like this : "You will receive an email from...
  6. Unable to create a service order for my Project Scorpio.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to create a service order for my Project Scorpio.: Hi all, this is my first time posting on any forum so please bear with me. My Xbox One X started to have display issues about a week ago and I've tried everything to no avail. I've contacted...
  7. Service order does not send mail

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service order does not send mail: Hello request a repair order for my xbox but it's been 2 days and I have not received the email from the guide 2aa1ad5c-dd32-4398-9f89-58e0aea1ec1a
  8. Exchange in a service order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Exchange in a service order: so i got a service order created for my xbox one elite controller by support for an exchange on the controller because the controller was faulty now what I'm wondering because i couldn't find any...
  9. Service order created. "Print shipping label" greyed out.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service order created. "Print shipping label" greyed out.: Title says it all. I created a service order on Saturday. In the email it says to "get shipping label" and after clicking that and scrolling down to the service order in my account, "get shipping...
  10. Help With A Service Order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help With A Service Order: I created a service order for my xbox one. But when i tried to print the service order sheet to send it, it didnt let me open it. And on the page it said my device was already on its way when I...