Xbox Service Repair Form Down?

Discus and support Xbox Service Repair Form Down? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey everyone, Last night and this morning, I have tried multiple times to submit a problem regarding my Xbox Series X using the Service Repair form. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Eagle Eye210, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Eagle Eye210
    Eagle Eye210 Guest

Hey everyone,

Last night and this morning, I have tried multiple times to submit a problem regarding my Xbox Series X using the Service Repair form. I managed my Series X, chose what the issue was, described it, etc. and got to the last step but an error keeps popping up. I've tried submitting the form on both Safari and Chrome.

My problem cannot be talked about over the phone either as this option is not available. I am currently out of options on how to solve my console's graphical issue since it is similar to many other reports I have seen online where users attempt the troubleshooting steps, but still have green graphical artifacts appearing when playing X enhanced and Series X only games.

:)

Eagle Eye210, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Eagle Eye210 Win User

I got my service form request sent. My problem is solved.
  3. Flymonkey102 Win User

Can I still have my AW Xbox One Hard Drive Fixed?

4. Slyboyseth Win User

Updates Not Working No Matter What I Do

...Ok, just going to go with the service form. But the 'request repair' option seems to be mysteriously absent.
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

Servicing Xbox in a foreign country

Xbox Repair, works by contacting technical support, they will send you the form's email. And then you order a day UPC. And then, the Xbox is sent to the nearest authorized service center, for example in a subsidiary country.
  6. SammieChaos Win User

my controller needs a remplacement

Thema:

1. Xbox Service Repair Form Down? - Similar Threads - Service Repair Form

2. Repair service order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair service order: Hello, I placed a repair service order for my elite series 2 Controller on March 21st. The item was shipped and delivered thrusday March 25th to the repair location. I just received an email my...
  3. NOT ABLE TO CREATE SERVICE REPAIR TICKET In Microsoft Account!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    NOT ABLE TO CREATE SERVICE REPAIR TICKET In Microsoft Account!!: Hello all, I just had to send my Series X back to have it serviced. Issues were, didn't load games, dropped internet, randomly shut off, and a few others. It was a mess. I got it back "repaired"...
  4. Service Repair Disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service Repair Disappeared: I'm having an issue where I sent back an Elite Series 2 controller for warranty repair via ups. The package was marked as delivered by UPS, then after a few days finally showed that my item was in...
  5. Xbox series x service repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x service repair: Alright, So i sent my xbox series x to microsoft to get repaired about two weeks ago maybe a little over two weeks ago. Everything went smooth, i kept up with tracking. It said it was shipped and...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Fault and Repair Service (UK)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Fault and Repair Service (UK): My apologies first and foremost, as this is more of a rant than a discussion. I have been an XBOX owner since the original console debut in 2002. I have purchased, owned and thoroughly enjoyed...
  7. Xbox series X warranty service repair question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X warranty service repair question: I've discovered that the disc drive on my xbox series x (purchased from online bundle from gamestop) does not function correctly. The disc gets stuck halfway when being pulled in, as if any disc...
  8. Unable to Complete my Device and Service Repair order (Xbox Series X Issues of turning of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Complete my Device and Service Repair order (Xbox Series X Issues of turning of...: Hello, I was able to buy and play my Series X only 4 days after the launch and was pretty excited but have ran into certain issues myself that have led me to wanting to order a service and...
  9. Sent in Xbox Series S controller for service repair. Came back with visible marks on the back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent in Xbox Series S controller for service repair. Came back with visible marks on the back.: Is there anything I can do about this? I just got it back after almost 3 weeks. 76888dad-cb03-4250-9e58-f8a94df5f2eb
  10. Device and Service repair for xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Device and Service repair for xbox controller: Hi, I recently ask to replace my Science Lab controller due to bluetooth disconnect issue. I still have 2 weeks waranty on 3 months total. I received a confirmation email with the order no. The...