Xbox service repair help

Discus and support Xbox service repair help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I submitted a service repair for my xbox one, submitted all the information required and tried to take the xbox to fedex office to ship it out. All... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SmokyMountain J, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Xbox service repair help

So I submitted a service repair for my xbox one, submitted all the information required and tried to take the xbox to fedex office to ship it out. All I had was a receipt for the purchase that I took with me but fedex could not find any information where
    to ship it. They tried looking up my name, my phone number, my address, all from the printed receipt but had no record of it. I just got off a call with xbox support because I was on hold for over 30minutes after talking with someone that had to send me to
    their supervisor. Help! How do I send my xbox in for repair if I dont have an address to ship it to and fed ex has no information. The shipping option said fed ex drop off ground shipping.

:)

SmokyMountain J, Apr 2, 2015
  2. IceBlast410
    IceBlast410 Guest
    Service Repair Need Help

I'm attempting to send in my Xbox One S for repair and I want to know if I actually need to take out the internal hard drive or if they will do that for me. I don't know a thing about it and all tutorials I've found say it's quite hard. I'm worried that
    I'll damage it in the process.

IceBlast410, Apr 2, 2015
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Service Repair Need Help

No. In order to remove the internal hard drive, you would have to open the console which you should not do and Microsoft would no longer touch it once it's been opened.

Smwutches, Apr 2, 2015
  4. Smwutches Win User

Service Repair Need Help

No. In order to remove the internal hard drive, you would have to open the console which you should not do and Microsoft would no longer touch it once it's been opened.
  5. 1JayMax Win User

xbox very slow won't take controller commands

Hi hellopeoplei,

You could request a repair. Here is a link to help you navigate to the correct place Xbox Support Repair

I hope this helps
  6. GroundOregano94 Win User

xbox service and repair

Never had any kind of issue both on S and X. Many times I dropped controllers on the floor with batteries all around. But, both are solid rock machines.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Service and Repair

As stated, you'll need to contact support to see if there is anything they can do.
  8. Mimori 775 Win User

xbox service and repair

Personally no, most of our issues have been fixable with troubleshooting steps but nothing having to do with the actual parts. By chance are you connecting your Xbox to a surge protector instead of directly into the wall?
Thema:

Xbox service repair help

1. Xbox service repair help - Similar Threads - service repair help

2. Lack of communication regarding Controller Service and Repair/Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lack of communication regarding Controller Service and Repair/Replacement: I recently sent my Xbox One Elite 2 Controller away for a repair following a dead zone issue that occurred within weeks of purchasing a brand new one. Using the label provided I sent it away and...
  3. XBOX Service/repair for Xbox Elite 2 controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Service/repair for Xbox Elite 2 controller.: Hello, If anyone here could help me or has had a similar issue i would greatly appreciate the help. So my new Xbox Elite 2 control pad developed terrible stick drift on the left thumbstick, so...
  4. Microsoft service order and repair service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft service order and repair service: I created a service order for my elite controller series 2 to be repaired because it was not working properly. My warranty ended 5/25 but I started a service order and printed the shipping label...
  5. Are XB One Controllers designed to fall apart? Any repair services?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are XB One Controllers designed to fall apart? Any repair services?: Last night, my now second Xbox One controller's bumper randomly fell off while playing. Mind you, I'm not a rage-gamer. So it's not like I'm throwing my controllers at the wall here. Only common...
  6. Xbox One X - E105/HDD Errors - MS Device Service/Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - E105/HDD Errors - MS Device Service/Repair: I have been experiencing issues for the past few months with my Xbox One X (e.g. games failing to load, save errors, system menus freezing, E105 error). Following some research, I am certain these...
  7. Exchange or Repair, what is a quicker service?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Exchange or Repair, what is a quicker service?: Hey, i recently ordered a service exchange for my Xbox Elite Series 2, and i was wondering what is quicker a repair or exchange. Thank you. [img] 35d010f3-cb8d-4c1f-a3c2-662b33e1b7b2
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 repair service in Germany has said to been delivered by USP but when I...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Elite Series 2 repair service in Germany has said to been delivered by USP but when I...: Hi, i recently ordered a service repair/exchange request. I was sent shipping label the same day and i sent it off to Frankfurt Germany that day (I live in the UK). It said it was delivered today...
  9. Need help with requesting service repair order.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with requesting service repair order.: Hey everyone, I've been trying to get a service repair order going for my elite series 2 controller but everytime it just stalls on the shipping page leaving it in a constant loading loop. Ive...
  10. Service Repair Need Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service Repair Need Help: I'm attempting to send in my Xbox One S for repair and I want to know if I actually need to take out the internal hard drive or if they will do that for me. I don't know a thing about it and all...