Xbox Service Status: Weeks of errors ongoing, Store update corrupted, boot cycle crash...

Discus and support Xbox Service Status: Weeks of errors ongoing, Store update corrupted, boot cycle crash... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox and Microsoft service has hit a all time low this past month. I see every other day the server status goes red with problems, then the service... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xXFlameOfAnorXx, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Xbox Service Status: Weeks of errors ongoing, Store update corrupted, boot cycle crash...

Xbox and Microsoft service has hit a all time low this past month.

I see every other day the server status goes red with problems, then the service goes green again.

I've had these issues for a month now.

I see many struggling with the same issue as me, but the service report isn't recognizing it.

II've forwarded videos and images to help, and investigation into the issues started, but that was 5 days ago and I still haven't received a case number or any feedback.

Errors:

Failed store update push (seems corrupt)

When I trigger the update myself, it installs.

Once the update is installed, many issues occure.

1) can't play my games or apps without crash

2) once a crash occurs and I restart my console, I get stuck in a book crash loop.

3) basic reset fails

4) factory reset fails

5) after leaving the console off and unplugged for 24 hours (done this 4 times over the past month) factory reset progresses.

6) the factory reset fails when trying to install a English language pack update and crashes.

7) Power cycle bypasses the failed language pack install.

8) reset completes, but can't install any games as I always get the 'installation stopped' message.

This has happened multiple times over the past month, the status page showing errors, then there all magically fixed by the console elves, but it isn't actually fixed at all.

Really feed up with this now

:)

xXFlameOfAnorXx, Feb 19, 2019
  2. DownTilt Win User

Xbox Service Status: Weeks of errors ongoing, Store update corrupted, boot cycle crash loop, installations stopping

At Xbox, we believe when everyone plays, we all win. Lol
  3. DownTilt Win User

Xbox Service Status: Weeks of errors ongoing, Store update corrupted, boot cycle crash loop, installations stopping

Yeah just send the xbox with $225 and we can try to fix it but you will need another $225 if it didnt fix it and maybe this time we can fix it but if not just send it in again with another $225 and badaboom badabing
  4. usmsFBI2015 Win User

I can only assume why Xbox Live is experiencing all these issues, but most likely because the amount of games that are released around this time every year causes a huge influx of people logging online to try to play them. I perfect example is Anthem,
    AKA the Destiny killer. Everyone is trying to play at one time, which overloads the services. Be patient, it will all work itself out. It always does :)
  5. Christyna64 Win User

They might be backed up on tickets, they will get in touch with you soon I'm sure. I had quiet a bit of issues with windows the past week so I'm sure we're not alone in looking for support.
  6. xXFlameOfAnorXx Win User

I had to reply to the bait.....

Anthem aka the Destiny killer

(*EA)

Anthem the EA killer

Anthem has nothing on Destiny, obviously content being number 1, but a space adventure with no sci-fi or alien weaponry?

Lol shallow game.

Aside from the fact I own an x to take full advantage of these games......

Games I can't play
Thema:

Xbox Service Status: Weeks of errors ongoing, Store update corrupted, boot cycle crash...

1. Xbox Service Status: Weeks of errors ongoing, Store update corrupted, boot cycle crash... - Similar Threads - Service Status Weeks

2. Xbox live status : getting yellow color mark service alert due to that i am unable to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live status : getting yellow color mark service alert due to that i am unable to play...: Xbox live status : getting yellow color mark service alert due to that i am unable to play online games so kindly help me out as i am already xbox live subscriber...
  3. Состояние службы live[Translation-Live service Status]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Состояние службы live[Translation-Live service Status]: Проверяю подключение к Xbox Live везде галочки кроме пункта Служба, там желтый восклицательный знак. I check the connection to Xbox Live everywhere ticks except the Service item, there is a yellow...
  4. I try to launch Netflix and a message sorry our services doesn't work well check the status...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to launch Netflix and a message sorry our services doesn't work well check the status...: salut J'essaie de démarrer Netflix et ca ne fonctionne pas. Jai un message qui dit (essayé plus ****, le service ne fonctionne pas correctement. Pour vérifier le statut du service xbox live...
  5. Xbox live service error message but status says it’s fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live service error message but status says it’s fine?: Since the xbox updated yesterday every time I go to watch Netflix or Hulu it says “sorry looks like our service isn’t working right. To check xbox live status go to .....” then I go to the website...
  6. Live-Status !Dienst: Warn-[Translation-Live-Status service warning]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live-Status !Dienst: Warn-[Translation-Live-Status service warning]: Hi, since yesterday i cannot connect with xbox Live. Error is: [Translation-Live-Status service warning] What can i do? I have xbox 360 fed52f40-a843-4262-b815-7a220285b429
  7. Service Status/Sign In Problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Service Status/Sign In Problems: Its been a couple of days now and every time i try to access my account on my Xbox One X it keeps saying “Try again in a while.We cant sign you in.Try again in a few minutes or check service...
  8. Service Status Message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Service Status Message.: Split from this thread. [img] jeg har fått denne meldingen hva gjør jeg [Translation - I have received this message what do I do] 62afe9b3-9b50-4ec7-85b5-1084db4419ce
  9. Under live status my Xbox 360 console says service alert with a yellow exclamation mark why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Under live status my Xbox 360 console says service alert with a yellow exclamation mark why?: Service alert yellow exclamation mark under live status. What is this and why? 93115d0c-18ca-4baa-af42-3aa002cbe6de
  10. Sorry there's a problem with the xbox service (and the status page reports all services OK).

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry there's a problem with the xbox service (and the status page reports all services OK).: Sorry there's a problem with the Xbox service (and the status page reports all services OK). Error code 807B01F4. 35 Gbytes free while downloading a much smaller game. Xbox live account in good...