Xbox services down

Discus and support Xbox services down in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know how long this could possibly take? Im aware of the issues going on currently and why things arent working lol, i just want to know how... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LittleDerp20, Aug 8, 2019.

1. LittleDerp20
    LittleDerp20 Guest

Xbox services down

Does anyone know how long this could possibly take? Im aware of the issues going on currently and why things arent working lol, i just want to know how long it might take

:)

LittleDerp20, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox services down

There is a service issue at the moment. The team will be working on a fix. For further information as and when available please see here https://support.xbox.com/en-gb/xbox-live-status
  3. H3PA80R Win User

Services down

I would try a power cycle on the console and your router. That should hopefully solve the issue.
  4. Judge Win User

service down

Twisty, can you let us know the exact issue you are seeing?
  5. cpw5w Win User

Service down

As of 4 pm EST (now 5) no service in North Carolina either
  6. SONA MERUS Win User

Services down

My xbox one has been doing the same thing for months. It says "Try again in a while. Sorry, looks like our service isn't working right. To check Xbox Live status, go to https://support.xbox.com. "

I don't understand why I can't even get past this notification to the settings option. Literally all I can do is select "close" and the same screen pops right back up again over and over. Why would the online service "being down" keep me from starting my
    xbox at all?

I boot up - green logo screen - "try again...sorry our service...not working right...." endless cycle.

I tried power cycling. same issue

Help?
Thema:

Xbox services down

1. Xbox services down - Similar Threads - services down

2. Xboxlive core services are they down ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xboxlive core services are they down ?: My group chat has been shut down keep seeing group disconnection Same for all my friends somebody can tell me What is going on right now with xbox live. Services do other people are seeing the...
  3. [Forza Horizon 4] Xbox Live services down - seasonal rewards locked due to no connection

in XBoX on Windows
    [Forza Horizon 4] Xbox Live services down - seasonal rewards locked due to no connection: Hi. So XBox services are not running smoothly (like - not running at all) and I wanted to finish online events in Forza Horizon 4 to unlock exclusive cars. That won't happen as I was not able to...
  4. Service Xbox Live down Again!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service Xbox Live down Again!!: Hey, Again I canot multiplayer in cod4 beceaus there is an issue with the service [mod removed-profanity] Xbox live I have last week either not play the game for the same reason yesterday I...
  5. Services down

in XBoX Accessibility
    Services down: My xbox is still saying there is a problem with the service - but website say all is ok. Please can anyone help as I just keep getting the virtual agent on the website...
  6. prepaid services down

in XBoX Accessibility
    prepaid services down: anybody know how long this will take i want to play forza horizon 4 lmao 9f4e9b3c-c5d4-4128-ac3a-f11a42188758
  7. Service down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service down: my Xbox live service is down and also having sign in issues in Canada here. Is anyone else having these issues out there? Also says that the services are operational and I have not seen any...
  8. XBox Live service down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live service down?: For some reason, the Xbox Service is down, even though my modem/router is working (obviously since my laptop's wifi is working) and I'm already signed in using my GT....
  9. Gold services down for 5 days now

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold services down for 5 days now: my gold has been down for 5 days now, no one even support can fix it, I’ve deleted profile and reinstalled it, support has deleted my payment and gold services and sent me 1 month code but nothing...
  10. Xbox live services down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live services down?: I don't know how to contact Xbox live so maybe this would be a good place to start. I am unable to log into my account. I keep getting the code 0x87dd0006. I looked up the code and it said that...