Xbox services

Discus and support Xbox services in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, if youre reading this, im just as mad as you! I am aware of all the issues going on with xbox and why things arent working. I just want to know... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LittleDerp20, Aug 8, 2019.

1. LittleDerp20
    LittleDerp20 Guest

Xbox services

Hi all, if youre reading this, im just as mad as you! I am aware of all the issues going on with xbox and why things arent working. I just want to know how long until it might be working again? Does anyone know anything? Please dont reply with a link telling
    me the issues are already know i just want to know how long this could possibly take. Thanks!Xbox services :)

:)

LittleDerp20, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox services

3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox services

They don't give any information on how long it could take. The only updates that have been given (on Twitter) is that it's still being worked on. You can sign up at https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status?xr=shellnav to
    receive a notification when everything is working.
  4. Shrk1990 Win User

XBOX SERVICE

5. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox services

Hey there Medojed XIII.

Unfortunately, language availability can vary and is completely up to the publisher. For games like Mass Effect, it's best to reach out to EA and provide them with your feedback in alternate languages. As for the Status Alert, our teams are aware of some trouble
    and are actively working to clear it up. Thanks a ton for patience and understanding.

If you have any other Xbox support questions that do come up, please let us know so we can best help out.
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Xbox Services!

It should be possible to pay for out of warranty repair on your console.

Depending on the model. I know some services are no longer offered on the original xbox one due to it being discontinued last year and they simply don't make the parts for it anymore
Thema:

Xbox services

1. Xbox services - Similar Threads - services

2. What is the best IPTV service provider for XBOX?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the best IPTV service provider for XBOX?: Recently I was looking for the best IPTV service provider for my XBOX, then I found IPTVtune on Quora many people say they are best for XBOX. Can anybody tell me are they really best for XBOX?...
  3. Cannot connect to FH4 servers on xcloud service

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cannot connect to FH4 servers on xcloud service: When im playing on xcloud and I try to connect to an online session in Forza horizon 4 I get a pop up that says Unable to join session even though my network is perfectly fine and capable of 5Ghz...
  4. Alerta de serviço[Service alert]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alerta de serviço[Service alert]: Bom dia esta dando erro de alerta de serviço quando faço teste de coneçao de rede. sinal de exclamaçao na parte de status no xbox live. [Translation - Good morning is giving error service alert...
  5. Xbox Service Center - India (Mumbai)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Service Center - India (Mumbai): Hi Team, Im from Mumbai (India). My xbox one s is displaying "something went wrong" E102XXXXX. Have tried all troubleshooting steps from online to offline update. But it still remains on the same...
  6. XBOX ELITE CONTROLLER SERIES 2 SERVICE PROCEDURE

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ELITE CONTROLLER SERIES 2 SERVICE PROCEDURE: Hello, I own a faulty xbox elite series 2 controller ( the A button does not work properly). I want to send it in for repair but I cannot find a way to do it online.I followed all the online...
  7. Retour SAV UPS [Mod Translation - Return UPS service]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Retour SAV UPS [Mod Translation - Return UPS service]: Bonjour, je suis aux regrets de constatés, que vous avez reçus une confirmation de livraison du matériel, de retour du SAV par UPS. Il n en ais rien, mon colis est hélas toujours en transit. UPS...
  8. Never recieved email after placing service order.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Never recieved email after placing service order.: I placed a service order for my xbox one (disc drive doesnt recognize or read disc) After I finished, it said I would receive an email to continue the process. About 5 hours later and I still have...
  9. Enforcement Violation of the Microsoft Services Agreement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Violation of the Microsoft Services Agreement: I received the below message on my account this morning, but where do I go to find out the details of what I'm being accused of having done? I've logged on to enforcement.xbox.com, and I've logged...
  10. Xbox Gamebar automatically turns off after uninstalling xbox services.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamebar automatically turns off after uninstalling xbox services.: Last year, I used a third party app to remove all xbox apps since I didnt need them. I now know that was a mistake. I have tried everything I could find online to get them back. Is there anyway I...