Xbox services

Discus and support Xbox services in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, if youre reading this, im just as mad as you! I am aware of all the issues going on with xbox and why things arent working. I just want to know... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LittleDerp20, Aug 8, 2019.

1. LittleDerp20
    LittleDerp20 Guest

Xbox services

Hi all, if youre reading this, im just as mad as you! I am aware of all the issues going on with xbox and why things arent working. I just want to know how long until it might be working again? Does anyone know anything? Please dont reply with a link telling
    me the issues are already know i just want to know how long this could possibly take. Thanks!Xbox services :)

:)

LittleDerp20, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox services

3. Shrk1990 Win User

XBOX SERVICE

4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox services

They don't give any information on how long it could take. The only updates that have been given (on Twitter) is that it's still being worked on. You can sign up at https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status?xr=shellnav to
    receive a notification when everything is working.
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox services

Hey there Medojed XIII.

Unfortunately, language availability can vary and is completely up to the publisher. For games like Mass Effect, it's best to reach out to EA and provide them with your feedback in alternate languages. As for the Status Alert, our teams are aware of some trouble
    and are actively working to clear it up. Thanks a ton for patience and understanding.

If you have any other Xbox support questions that do come up, please let us know so we can best help out.
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Xbox Services!

It should be possible to pay for out of warranty repair on your console.

Depending on the model. I know some services are no longer offered on the original xbox one due to it being discontinued last year and they simply don't make the parts for it anymore
Thema:

Xbox services

1. Xbox services - Similar Threads - services

2. Services: Service alert, all connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Services: Service alert, all connected: Error status report codes: W: 0000-000B X: 0400-F001 Y: 20A8-4840 Z: 0000-0000 ID: FFFF-FFFF L: 8015-1103 Q:8007-0435 I can connect to xbox live, join games, etc, but Im trying to figure...
  3. IPv4& IPv6 issues. NAT unavailable - Xbox service issues??

in XBoX on Consoles
    IPv4& IPv6 issues. NAT unavailable - Xbox service issues??: Im comnected with an ethernet cable. It saysthere are xbox issues on their end. I have done allchecks and resets. 149715e6-d774-4cfa-a164-86b68bf2a698
  4. Xbox 360 service alert

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 service alert: Is anyone else getting a service alert. I've checked everything. The website shows everything is working yet when I test my connection and everything has been connected the only thing that's...
  5. Where's the Customer Service?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where's the Customer Service?: I've recently been having issues with connecting my headphones to Dolby Atmos, since the latest Xbox One update. When going through the support site and having to wait for 17 minutes to get an...
  6. WinPhone 设备无法登陆Xbox服务[Translation-WinPhone device can't access Xbox service]

in XBoX on Mobile
    WinPhone 设备无法登陆Xbox服务[Translation-WinPhone device can't access Xbox service]: 设备为国行Lumia 920, 了解到微软即将停止wp服务故最近在刷Xbox live的wp版游戏成就,过程中内置应用Xbox games突然 法自动登陆微软账号,导致进而 法同步游戏成就,且点击“ 入Xbox或登陆” 反应。Xbox extras与OneDrive可正常使用。 [Translation-The device is lumia 920, because of the...
  7. Serviço e substituiçao de dispositivo (Device Replacement and service)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serviço e substituiçao de dispositivo (Device Replacement and service): Como posso fazer para Postar meu Controle,até porque meu controle está com defeito em alguns botoes e eu nao estou conseguindo achar um suporte online para fazer meu envio.Obrigado! [Translation]...
  8. Why do we pay so much for services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do we pay so much for services: why do we pay so much for games and services to have many issues a year? I mean they could at least give us some compensation for the wasted money on days we cannot play or access games or our...
  9. service status

in XBoX Games and Apps
    service status: How long is this xbox live service status going to take to fix. Mine has been out all day. Fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 41c2ba09-1117-4130-9e70-a440f759a154
  10. When are we going to see an update with the service issues?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are we going to see an update with the service issues?: I was kicked out of my Borderlands 2 at around 4:30 Eastern Time and I saw that the problem was the Purchase and Content Usage and Apps service issues causing this. (TV, Music and Video have...