Xbox settings infinitely loading

Discus and support Xbox settings infinitely loading in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey, I’ve been trying to get into my settings to look at my subscriptions and whenever I click on it, it doesn’t open and instead just infinitely... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BrendanAT, May 21, 2022.

1. BrendanAT
    BrendanAT Guest

Hey, I’ve been trying to get into my settings to look at my subscriptions and whenever I click on it, it doesn’t open and instead just infinitely loads. Everything else in my settings appears to work though, just that one option. I’ve tried rebooting my console, holding the power down for 10 seconds, and unplugging the power and plugging it back in 30 seconds later. I haven’t found anyone else with this issue and I’m pretty confused right now. Does anybody know how to fix this?

:)

BrendanAT, May 21, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi BrendanAT! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You mentioned that you did a power cycle, but you should try doing it like this

First remove the account from the console, be sure to remember the email and password before doing it

Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

Restart your Xbox console. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your Xbox controller to open the Power Center. Select Restart console and then select Restart. (If the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the Xbox button on the console again to restart.)

After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

Download the account to the console again

If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

You can also check your suscriptions here

https://account.microsoft.com/services
  3. {Parity} Win User

Xbox infinitely loading

Is your internet connection working properly? Test it to make sure.

You can try doing a hard reset on the console. Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the
    console. Once it is back up and operational test for results.

Let us know. Good Luck!
  4. l Annex l Win User

Xbox infinitely loading

Problem fixed after hard rest thanks for the support.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Xbox infinitely loading

Great, glad it worked for you. Happy Gaming!
  6. Saeleth Win User

Anthem Connectivity issue

Ive been running into an infinite loading loop
Thema:

1. Xbox settings infinitely loading - Similar Threads - settings infinitely loading

2. Xbox not loading settings or games after sign in

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox not loading settings or games after sign in: My Xbox series x is not loading any games or setting after I sign in. It says I need to sign into Xbox live by I can’t open it when I select it. I’ve already tried soft and hard resetting my Xbox...
  3. Xbox: Is there a privacy setting I can tweak so my son will NOT see the profile pictures of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox: Is there a privacy setting I can tweak so my son will NOT see the profile pictures of...: Hi there, my son is a special needs boy on the autism spectrum. He has been enjoying FH5 until when one of the updates to FH5 started having the game show "profile pictures" of players on the...
  4. Microsoft Family preventing Me to change privacy settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Family preventing Me to change privacy settings: I have been having trouble changing my privacy settings because I'm in a family. My mother has tried removing my device and myself from the family since I'm an adult now but still shows that I'm...
  5. Child Account Settings ANNOYING

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child Account Settings ANNOYING: I was able to play multiplayer in Trailmakers 2 days ago on my child account and now I cannot. I've tried everything, even removing myself from family and now it says "add a parent" when I attempt...
  6. Fortnite forgets game settings every launch on Xbox Series X sense last patch

in XboX Insiders
    Fortnite forgets game settings every launch on Xbox Series X sense last patch: The Initial Issue: The initial issue I noticed on Xbox Series X after the last patch where Epic took the servers down to release the latest patch. The issue was the game would lag, not FPS lag...
  7. Setting up an GameSir VX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Setting up an GameSir VX: Hi my grand daughter age 9 has an Xbox 1s but she finds the controller hard to work as she is used to a keyboard and mouse so I bought her a GameSir VX but I am having no luck setting it up and...
  8. How to set up OpenTrack IR head tracking on PC Gamepass games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to set up OpenTrack IR head tracking on PC Gamepass games?: How to get OpenTrack IR head tracking software to recognize games in PC game pass? What I thought was a simple question has proven not. Any help would be most appreciated....
  9. My Xbox One X will not let me set it as my home Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X will not let me set it as my home Xbox.: I recently factory reset my Xbox one x, and when I went to set it up again it wont let me set it as my home Xbox again. I've tried soft resetting multiple times, I've tried hard resetting multiple...
  10. Halo Infinite - "a fireteam member's safety settings do not allow community creations" when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite - "a fireteam member's safety settings do not allow community creations" when...: I'm unable to play custom games in Halo Infinite at the moment, as it seems I am locked out of it by the "a fireteam member's safety settings do not allow community creations" message. [img]...