Xbox settings

Discus and support Xbox settings in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I share my account with a few friends, mostly to help each other out on games and stuff, one of them has my account as home xbox to share some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by univerxse, Aug 26, 2019.

1. univerxse
    univerxse Guest

Xbox settings

So, I share my account with a few friends, mostly to help each other out on games and stuff, one of them has my account as home xbox to share some games with him, but another friend of mine entered my account without me knowing and made it home xbox, i want
    to try and get another chance to change it so i can play games that i shared with my friend

:)

univerxse, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Xbox settings

I think with Share personal Accont wit others isn't cool at all
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox settings

Hi Univerxse,

As the question has been answered by a few people. I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue. If you are unable to get the exception, you have
    to wait until the next switch is available. Which is the date shown when you try.

Thanks,

Bra
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox settings

Yes, I changed my password a few days ago, i only share with my best friend whom i share my games with
    But earlier you said you shared with your friends,plural.

The whole gold/game share feature is meant to be used in households with more than one console,not sharing with your friends.
  5. univerxse Win User

Xbox settings

Yes, I changed my password a few days ago, i only share with my best friend whom i share my games with
  6. Zero420override Win User

Xbox settings

You cam change your home Xbox 5 times per year.
Thema:

Xbox settings

1. Xbox settings - Similar Threads - settings

2. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?: Before this everything has been working fine! then suddenly I couldn't join servers or my friends! I do get I have to change it but how and where, can someone drop a link for me??...
  3. Family settings on Xbox One for Fortnite & Fifa

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family settings on Xbox One for Fortnite & Fifa: I bought an Xbox for my 8 year old son and set up the Xbox using my Outlook account details. I added two games for him to play, Fifa and Fornite. I then wanted to use the Family settings, so I...
  4. Warning to all plays on the Xbox beta version of the transfer settings will not work

in XboX Insiders
    Warning to all plays on the Xbox beta version of the transfer settings will not work: [IMG] submitted by /u/Gfreddy840 [link] [comments]
  5. Does the console need to be set for instant on for uploading reports?

in XboX Insiders
    Does the console need to be set for instant on for uploading reports?: This had came to mind after the invites went out for the alpha skip ahead and the task was to submit a report and I got the message it will be uploaded in the background. Does this mean it needs...
  6. Xbox One X Advanced Display Settings Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Advanced Display Settings Question: Does the Xbox One X support variable refresh rate(AMD Free-Sync 2 technology) and 120 Hz together, while obviously using it through compatible display devices? 35eded7a-abac-4ddf-8a5f-115023d90995
  7. Chat mixer settings xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat mixer settings xbox one: I am trying to set up my sons Turtlebeach Stealth 3000 headset but the Chat mixer audio controls aren't available in the Xbox one audio settings. Does the system need an upgrade?...
  8. Hertz not showing in display settings?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hertz not showing in display settings?: [img] anyone else having this issue? It's on a sony bravia 65x800g. 2f174778-8e89-4732-811e-c776462e056e
  9. How to set a custom Xbox user images (using Xbox App Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    How to set a custom Xbox user images (using Xbox App Beta): How to set a custom Xbox user images on windows 10 (I'm using Xbox App Beta) 306768ae-1136-4d25-8d0b-205415efc14f
  10. Too many redirects (going from profile to privacy settings)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Too many redirects (going from profile to privacy settings): This happens on all devices and browsers, tried ever tip in the book. (both on wifi and mobile network) even took the trip to the neighbour, same result. On the Xbox I cannot access "online...