Xbox settings

Discus and support Xbox settings in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello So I've been trying to access my Xbox settings for the past hour I've viewed YouTube videos so i know what they look like. However when i try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KonradGlowacki, May 4, 2021 at 10:33 AM.

1. Xbox settings

Hello

So I've been trying to access my Xbox settings for the past hour I've viewed YouTube videos so i know what they look like. However when i try accessing my settings it just redirects me to the support page and not the settings page.

:)

KonradGlowacki, May 4, 2021 at 10:33 AM
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Xbox settings

I think with Share personal Accont wit others isn't cool at all
  3. DeadCall1234 Win User

xbox settings

oki thank you soo much for the help
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

xbox settings

Check out the
    page here.
    It has some more details under "How do I provide consent for a child account?" and has a subsection for someone who is an adult but has a recognized child account. I don't know what the process or steps are exactly, but it will let you know
    as you proceed through the steps. From what I remember reading before there are a few different ways to verify age, by sending in information such as a copy of a government issued identification or via credit card verification. The process and methods may
    have changed though, so that is just speculation.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

xbox settings

6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox settings

Hi Univerxse,

As the question has been answered by a few people. I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue. If you are unable to get the exception, you have
    to wait until the next switch is available. Which is the date shown when you try.

Thanks,

Bra
Thema:

Xbox settings

1. Xbox settings - Similar Threads - settings

2. Message "You cannot play on multiplayer servers because of how your account is set up" on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Message "You cannot play on multiplayer servers because of how your account is set up" on...: Minecraft isn't letting me on multiplayer servers even though I have an Xbox Live Gold Subscription and my clubs and multiplayer settings are set to "allow". I personally think one of two things...
  3. I’m trying to do Remote Play but it’s saying “Looks like it’s no longer set up for remote...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m trying to do Remote Play but it’s saying “Looks like it’s no longer set up for remote...: Help! My console is still set up for remote play but it’s giving me that message submitted by /u/PugISuppose [link] [comments]
  4. Minecraft: Disable “Friends of Friends” in Multiplayer Settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft: Disable “Friends of Friends” in Multiplayer Settings: Hello, Im trying to set up a very safe and controlled environment for my two kids (5 & 7 years old) to play Minecraft with a couple of their friends. I noticed that the settings for multiplayer...
  5. how do i change my microsoft account settings so i can play multiplayer minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i change my microsoft account settings so i can play multiplayer minecraft?: plz i really need help with this 82ed5124-8814-455c-93d3-c6dae42d2141
  6. Remote control code settings missing

in XboX Insiders
    Remote control code settings missing: I don't seem to be able to find the TV/AV remote control code entry screen in the settings since the last update. Is anyone else having this problem? Our AV system gave up and I can't configure...
  7. My Xbox Minecraft won't acknowledge that my MS setting permissions allow me to play Realms...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Minecraft won't acknowledge that my MS setting permissions allow me to play Realms...: As of the above, ive gone into my xbox online settings and multiplayer on my xbox series s. weve watched a load of of youtube videos on how to solve but none have worked. i have subscribed to xbox...
  8. Cannot change settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot change settings: So basically when I go on the Xbox account page it just sends me on Xbox support about settings but I have no settings that I can change , only "informations" boxes about settings but any link...
  9. Adding child to family xbox settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding child to family xbox settings: Hi All, I try to let my kid play minecraft on a PC. Therefore I created a Microsoft account and added this one to the family. So far everything worked out. When I try to add the XBox online...
  10. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up. Please...

in XBoX Accessibility
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up. Please...: I play minecraft nintendo switch and have been trying to sign in with a microsoft account for 2 months and when it works, i can't play on servers! Nobody has told me how to change the settings and...