Xbox Setup Issues after Factory Reset

Discus and support Xbox Setup Issues after Factory Reset in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi I recently factory reset my Xbox one x due to issues with my hardware crashing, However when I try to connect to the internet on my Xbox it does... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TwiiSteDJoKeR7, May 3, 2021.

1. Xbox Setup Issues after Factory Reset

Hi

I recently factory reset my Xbox one x due to issues with my hardware crashing, However when I try to connect to the internet on my Xbox it does not work, despite it working prior to the reset. The problem has persisted for at least an hour, so I can't move past the setup phase. Alongside this issue, whenever I try to set up my Xbox via the app during the connecting phase it disconnects me from my wifi and gives me no option to use my mobile data. Is there a reason for this? or should I simply reset my router and modem for 5 mins. Also to clarify I am using wireless internet due to house placement and I'm in the alpha skip ahead.

submitted by /u/TwiiSteDJoKeR7
    [link] [comments]

/u/TwiiSteDJoKeR7, May 3, 2021
  2. BeAsT6197 Win User

Xbox one x update error

Same error code after factory reset on the unpdate page on setup.
  3. CRUX REDIGO Win User

Cannot sign in to Live- Error Code 0x80a40019

Hi Chris!

Thank you for your response.

I am unable to test the system on another network, but did not have any issues connecting to the internet before/after the soft factory reset.

After the reset and going through setup I received the following error when my console tried to setup Live.

"Try again in a while

Sorry, looks like our service isn't working right. To check Xbox Live status, go to https://support.xbox.com"
  4. Geth Win User

Cant Connect to Xbox Live on Wireless

Sounds like the age is finally getting to it.

If the other Xbox is setup the same way with no issues.

If a power cycle or hard reset doesn't fix it, you may need to factory reset it.

If that doesn't work, its the Xbox.
  5. agibbis Win User

Xbox Screenshots

I have this issue too.

I have factory reset console, installed Xbox mobile app to a spare mobile and setup a spare laptop to test the Xbox Console companion. Still have issue.
  6. XBF Nestor S Win User

internet connection

Hey there Mark thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

If the issue persists after the MAC address is cleared then it could be on the actual OS of the console so we would suggest a >Soft
    Factory Reset
    < (while keeping games and apps)
    IF AND ONLY IF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA IS MET:

• There is a stable network connection.
    • The information for all profiles is known (email and passwords)

Once the setup is complete it will ask if we want to keep settings or manual setup lets do manual setup. Give it a shot and let us know of any changes!
Thema:

Xbox Setup Issues after Factory Reset

1. Xbox Setup Issues after Factory Reset - Similar Threads - Setup Issues Factory

2. Xbox series x hotspot and laptop/ethernet setup issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x hotspot and laptop/ethernet setup issues: I've yet to see any help regarding the Series X issues with running a hotspot or running off a laptop. I've had little to no problems running the previous gen and was hoping that maybe I have...
  3. Xbox Series X Setup Error issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Setup Error issues: I have tried to udate my Xbox Series X today and it pops up with an 0x8B0500B6 Error code and my internet connection is good. What should i do it’s the first time I’ve tried turning this on....
  4. Im having xbox one x setup/upgrade issues

in XboX Insiders
    Im having xbox one x setup/upgrade issues: I recently purchased a xbox one X that came in yesterday. I've tried to set it up twice with no luck. I keep getting these error codes: 0x8B05000f 0x00000000 0x90070007. This is a brand new...
  5. Xbox One Profile setups issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One Profile setups issue: So, I’ve setup my sons Xbox on my Microsoft account a year ago... all games purchased are therefore under my name and my profile rather than his. I can’t manage my own profile for when it can be...
  6. "We've lost your TV lineup" issue Oneguide setup doesn't save

in XBoX on Consoles
    "We've lost your TV lineup" issue Oneguide setup doesn't save: FIX THIS "We've lost your TV lineup" message comes back over and over after setting up provider info. Looks like this is widespread. Can't say I'd keep xbox for long if a core media hub...
  7. : Setup Network issue

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Setup Network issue: : Setup Network issue Does it give you the option to select networks? If it does, does your network show up? cb20a0bb-0f79-4c90-ac45-c620221f3793
  8. New Xbox One setup issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One setup issue: I am trying to sign into a new Xbox One with all of my info from my Xbox 360. When I do this it gives me a new gamertag. Can I recover my old gamertag and all of my other stuff?...
  9. Xbox One Audio Setup Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Audio Setup Issue: I just replaced the XBox One in my home theatre system with an XBox One S. Audio on the previous XBox One setup worked just fine. I removed that console and dropped an Xbox One S into it's place,...
  10. Audio Setup Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Setup Issue: Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. I have a newly bought Xbox one which I have hooked up with Samsung 42 full HDTV. I have creative sound blaster x-fi 5.1 Pro SBX USB powered and Logitech Z506 5.1...