Xbox sharing/playing

Discus and support Xbox sharing/playing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay so I have an xbox one and just bought a series X they're both set as my home xbox. Before I got the series X my son and partner could sign into... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LexaRayne, Feb 21, 2021.

1. LexaRayne
    LexaRayne Guest

Xbox sharing/playing

Okay so I have an xbox one and just bought a series X they're both set as my home xbox.

Before I got the series X my son and partner could sign into their accounts and play my games no bother, just signing me in, loading up a game and then signing me out. But now for some reason they have to stay signed in as me and we can only play 1 game at a time? This absolutely sucks as I now for some reason have to be constantly signed in on xbone for others to play the games they want which means I can't even play series x because it's "1 game at a time" is there a way around this? Because this is making me the bad guy in the family - _-

:)

LexaRayne, Feb 21, 2021
  2. LexaRayne Win User

Xbox sharing/playing

On top of that all it says when I'm signed in is that I'm "watching" someone play a game, so I don't understand this at all
  3. (Farscape) Win User

Xbox sharing/playing

to my knowledge you can only have one set as home, basically the one that the family uses set as home and the other just you can use by being signed in and online.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

xbox one games for windows 10 xbox one saves aren't working for the pc game

Xbox Play anywhere games share the same save with the Xbox One. Some games that are not do that as well. One example is Quantum Break. That game shares the same save, but is not a play anywhere game. It just depends on the game if it supports cross save
    or not. Usually if the game shares the same save, then it also shares the same achievement list too.
  5. AridLizard Win User

Game Share

So can the two accounts share all games? Or just one account can share its games with the other? I understand that the games are account bound
    both accounts can share their games/subscriptions.

for example: account A plays on Xbox 1 and makes Xbox 2 their Home Xbox

account B plays on Xbox 2 and makes Xbox 1 their Home Xbox
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Help with multiple consoles and users

You can game share with only one account but I think you can share gold with up to five xbox so for online play you might be set... for games only 2 xbox can share them...
Thema:

Xbox sharing/playing

1. Xbox sharing/playing - Similar Threads - sharing playing

2. Got game shared gta5 and it won’t let me play it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got game shared gta5 and it won’t let me play it: I recently got game shared gta5 from my mate and when ever i try to launch the game its says i need to sign in with my mates account so i can play gta5 but thatll kick him off the game and he wont...
  3. Buying a Series X enhanced game to play on game-sharing xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying a Series X enhanced game to play on game-sharing xbox one: If I pre-order the $70 version of MLB The Show 21 to play on my Series X, will my cousin, who is game-sharing with me, be able to play this version on his Xbox One or will he need to buy the...
  4. We need an Xbox version of Share Play!!!

in XboX Insiders
    We need an Xbox version of Share Play!!!: Ever since the PS4 launched in 2013, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 console have had a feature called Share Play that allows a second person to play with another person on their PlayStation...
  5. Xbox sharing games I'm playing when the app is closed

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox sharing games I'm playing when the app is closed: Hello, I just noticed today the windows is sharing what I'm playing in steam/epic/etc even the xbox console companion and the xbox app are closed. I disabled not running on background and people...
  6. Issue with-Gamepass Ultimate-EA PLAY-Home console-Game sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with-Gamepass Ultimate-EA PLAY-Home console-Game sharing: Hi, We have recently purchased two XSX. I have paid for and activated Game pass ultimate for my id. The issue is regarding Battlefield 5, which we got with EA PLAY. Game works fine for me,...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate and EA Play family share issue with Battlefield trial error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate and EA Play family share issue with Battlefield trial error: I've been a subscriber to Game Pass Ultimate and EA Play for a while now and my kids were able to play Battlefield V multiplayer with no problem. In the last week when they try to play on their...
  8. Game sharing not working on ea play (battlefield 5)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game sharing not working on ea play (battlefield 5): My girlfriend and i live in the same house and play next to each other. We've always game shared without an issue. Now that i try to play battlefield 5, it sticks me in trial version without the...
  9. EA pass now on Games pass, shared gamepass not allowed to play EA games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA pass now on Games pass, shared gamepass not allowed to play EA games?: I do the home xbox thing so my partner can play my gamepass games with me, just tried battlefield V and it wont let them im assuming this is the same for all the EA games, why? Feelsl stupid to...
  10. I share gold with a friend but i cant play and join chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I share gold with a friend but i cant play and join chat: One of my best friends share gold with me but today i cant play multiplayer and join chat, i dont know for what, my xbox one s is the principal console in his account. I got my personal...