Xbox shipping label for repair

Discus and support Xbox shipping label for repair in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, i have recently requested a repair for my xbox controller and i have gotten 2 email, 1 telling me what to do and stuff and them then other one... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Quinn Doherty, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Xbox shipping label for repair

Hello, i have recently requested a repair for my xbox controller and i have gotten 2 email, 1 telling me what to do and stuff and them then other one saying my order details and it told me that i need a shipping label and it said give up to 24 hours and
    its been almost 2 days and i still dont have the shipping label. And when i go into my account, theres nothing there, its just a blank page with like 3 points. I need help, thank you.

:)

Quinn Doherty, Feb 19, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Quinn,

Thanks for replying to update us! When you follow the steps to request a call back as provided by XBF Leslie, if you aren't initially given the option to request a call back, then you should change the topic until the option is presented. When
    you go to Contact Usto request a callback, follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----Select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----Select See other options
    • Step 3 ----Select topic (ex. Set up my Xbox One Console)
    • Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"
    • Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

The option above should give you the link you'll need.

I hope that this helps a bit more!
  3. SammieChaos Win User

4. Smwutches Win User

5. Quinn Doherty Win User

You'll want to contact support for assistance. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    Ok, but every time i go there its just a virtuel assistant and she really dosent help. Os there a way to talk to a real person ?
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi Quinn,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. I'm sorry to hear you haven't received the shipping label for your Xbox controller. Have you double checked the e-mails you've received? Usually the shipping label gets attached to the e-mails sent out after confirming
    the repair order.

If there's no attachments on the e-mails then the best thing to do is reach our Live Support.
    As only support agent will be able to help with this. We on the forums don't have the tools to help with this.
    When you go to Contact Usto request a callback, follow these
    steps:

• Step 1 ----Select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----Select See other options
    • Step 3 ----Select topic
    • Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"
    • Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

Once they call, explain the issue and they will be able to help you.
Thema:

1. Xbox shipping label for repair - Similar Threads - shipping label repair

2. Shipping label for device repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shipping label for device repair: 2 weeks ago I started a service order for my faulty xbox one. I am yet to receive a shipping label, and the shipping label button is greyed out on "current repair order" page. Has anyone had this...
  3. Onde encontrar a etiqueta de envio [Where to find the shipping label]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Onde encontrar a etiqueta de envio [Where to find the shipping label]: Meu controle do xbox apresentou um problema e solicitei a troca pois ainda está na garantia. A Xbox me enviou um email dizendo que está esperando que eu poste o controle mas nao sei onde achar o...
  4. Shipping Label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shipping Label: Hello, I am sending my brand new (a week old) Xbox One X for repair since it doesn't want to start anymore. Too bad... Repair order has been created and I liaised with the shipping company (gave...
  5. Brand New Xbox One X needs repair, site wont print a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox One X needs repair, site wont print a shipping label: I have a 2 months old Xbox One X that turns on, but has no signal. Suspect a hard drive issue, very frustrating since this is a brand new machine. I am going through the steps online to ship the...
  6. Still no shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still no shipping label: Its been 4 days and still haven't received a shipping label or can't get my shipping label from my devices in service for my controller. Haven't been able to speak to an actual human to help me....
  7. Can't Generate Shipping Label for Repairs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Generate Shipping Label for Repairs: I live in Germany and have a USA APO mailing address. I created a service request to send in my xbox one x for repairs. I received an email confirmation that my repair order was created, but it...
  8. I have Waited 12 Days for Xbox Repair Order [Mod Removed] Shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Waited 12 Days for Xbox Repair Order [Mod Removed] Shipping label: I have Waited 12 Days for Xbox Repair Order [Mod Removed]Shipping label. Microsoft keeps saying wait 24 hours when I have waited 12 days! All I want is a shipping label...
  9. Can't find the shipping label for my device repair?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't find the shipping label for my device repair?: I registered my Xbox One S for a repair due to it not turning on and they emailed me the service request number with steps on how to ship the Xbox. However, the instructions say to select the...
  10. Shipping Labels For Repair Orders Failing To Show Up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shipping Labels For Repair Orders Failing To Show Up: So my Xbox is in need of repairs and I have submitted a repair order with expedite service for an extra $10.50. Unfortunately, the "print shipping label" option is unavailable. After talking to 3...