Xbox shipping label for repair

Discus and support Xbox shipping label for repair in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, i have recently requested a repair for my xbox controller and i have gotten 2 email, 1 telling me what to do and stuff and them then other one... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Quinn Doherty, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Xbox shipping label for repair

Hello, i have recently requested a repair for my xbox controller and i have gotten 2 email, 1 telling me what to do and stuff and them then other one saying my order details and it told me that i need a shipping label and it said give up to 24 hours and
    its been almost 2 days and i still dont have the shipping label. And when i go into my account, theres nothing there, its just a blank page with like 3 points. I need help, thank you.

:)

Quinn Doherty, Feb 19, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Quinn,

Thanks for replying to update us! When you follow the steps to request a call back as provided by XBF Leslie, if you aren't initially given the option to request a call back, then you should change the topic until the option is presented. When
    you go to Contact Usto request a callback, follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----Select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----Select See other options
    • Step 3 ----Select topic (ex. Set up my Xbox One Console)
    • Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"
    • Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

The option above should give you the link you'll need.

I hope that this helps a bit more!
  3. SamanthaVictoria Win User

4. Smwutches Win User

5. Quinn Doherty Win User

You'll want to contact support for assistance. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    Ok, but every time i go there its just a virtuel assistant and she really dosent help. Os there a way to talk to a real person ?
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi Quinn,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. I'm sorry to hear you haven't received the shipping label for your Xbox controller. Have you double checked the e-mails you've received? Usually the shipping label gets attached to the e-mails sent out after confirming
    the repair order.

If there's no attachments on the e-mails then the best thing to do is reach our Live Support.
    As only support agent will be able to help with this. We on the forums don't have the tools to help with this.
    When you go to Contact Usto request a callback, follow these
    steps:

• Step 1 ----Select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----Select See other options
    • Step 3 ----Select topic
    • Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"
    • Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

Once they call, explain the issue and they will be able to help you.
Thema:

1. Xbox shipping label for repair - Similar Threads - shipping label repair

2. Obtenir une étiquette d’expédition (Obtain a shipping label)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Obtenir une étiquette d’expédition (Obtain a shipping label): Bonjour tous, petit résumé : j'ai acheté une manette Xbox noir standard en Décembre 2018. Celle-ci allume et après quelques secondes ou minutes(tout dépend d'elle), le bouton Xbox reste allumé et...
  3. Xbox displays "no signal". email with shipping label not arriving.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox displays "no signal". email with shipping label not arriving.: Hello. My xbox atopped to work and any troubleshoot doesnt resolve it. i opened a repair service and got to the point which Microsoft supposed to send an email with the Shipping Label and...
  4. Not receiving Shipping Label via email for Xbox One S return.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not receiving Shipping Label via email for Xbox One S return.: Tried clicking 'Get Shipping Label' on the Device Service and Repair page, however the below keeps occurring. [img] f17485ea-1cf7-428a-bb04-4110bda8c162
  5. Xbox one s getting shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s getting shipping label: Hi my xbox one s has decided to die on me when i turn it on it just turns it self off tryed unplugging it tryed other cables just wont start up its under warranty .. so i started a repair form...
  6. Shipping Labels

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shipping Labels: I want to return my xbox one s controller that came with my xbox. I created a returning label with my warranty, and when i try to get my shipping label all that pops up is this [] on a separate...
  7. Shipping label problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shipping label problem: Hi , I can't have access to my shipping label , they are saying that to me [Mod Removed - Personal Information] Can you help me please ? 77030731-554d-4ad4-ae82-45c640b726a0
  8. shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    shipping label: I have not received a email with the shipping label to send back my controller that does not connect to my xbox one and its been since September 22 that I created the repair order. When will I get...
  9. Can't find the shipping label for my device repair?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't find the shipping label for my device repair?: I registered my Xbox One S for a repair due to it not turning on and they emailed me the service request number with steps on how to ship the Xbox. However, the instructions say to select the...
  10. Shipping Labels For Repair Orders Failing To Show Up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shipping Labels For Repair Orders Failing To Show Up: So my Xbox is in need of repairs and I have submitted a repair order with expedite service for an extra $10.50. Unfortunately, the "print shipping label" option is unavailable. After talking to 3...