Xbox should add a feature where you can turn down certain people in a party especially when...

Discus and support Xbox should add a feature where you can turn down certain people in a party especially when... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Art_mixup [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Art_mixup, Sep 8, 2019.

1. /u/Art_mixup
    /u/Art_mixup Guest

Xbox should add a feature where you can turn down certain people in a party especially when...

/u/Art_mixup, Sep 8, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

How to stop Loud noise not connected to mic

If you have loud sounds near you when gaming. Other people in your party will be able to hear it. Especially so if the headset has a sensitive mic. You can turn down external noises in the audio settings. But it won't work with super loud noises. You may
    just have to mute often.
  3. Bennie B Win User

External harddrive for media not recognised by Xbox one

Ok, so I just talked with support and was able to get it recognized again. After the update the Xbox turned on the feature where it turns off the External Drive when the system powers down. I don't know if the issue is that maybe the Xbox was not turning
    it back on, but I turned OFF that feature so that the Xbox One would not turn off external drive. I then disconnected and powered down the external drive, then plugged it back in and it is now being recognized. Maybe some of you should try this and let me
    know what you get.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Prevent random people from adding me as friends/following me.

Hello There,

With the privacy settings enabled, there are still certain ways for people to add you unfortunately. Like looking under recent players, this shows all players you have interacted with recently. There is not a way to totally block this feature entirely. The
    reason being is it is set up so that others can add people they may want to play with and group with. Imagine if there was no way to add people totally and everyone used. There would be no parties, groups, to play games.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. smileskybird Win User

Error : 80072ee2

This also happens when certain features of Xbox Live are down so that Microsoft can work on them.
  6. DuFFuL Win User

* XBOX ONE Preview UPDATE ***Answer to No Valid party!!!!!

What problems were you having with it? I know I couldn't get into a party with certain people if we were already in game. We both had to quit to the home screen, completely shut down the game, then start the party. This happened all the time with BF4 especially.
    But it's been a lot better since the feb patch.
Thema:

1. Xbox should add a feature where you can turn down certain people in a party especially when... - Similar Threads - should add feature

2. What games should they add on xbox pass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What games should they add on xbox pass?: Xbox pass is out right now in beta version and of course it has some problems for some people for some other its working pretty well but everyone want to see new games coming.So what do you think...
  3. I have a new feature that you guys should add.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a new feature that you guys should add.: I would love if when we unlocked achievement instead of it in our deed just saying we got it, i think it should automatically do a 30 past record, so in that way if we got a sick achievement and...
  4. When I go on my Xbox it does not let me add account. What should I do?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I go on my Xbox it does not let me add account. What should I do?!: im trying to add my account into my Xbox but when I press “add new” it tells me an error. What should I do??! b3f477e5-4d98-4bca-ad83-2ab9ec03bcec
  5. should add a part where you can move captures from the internal HDD to a external media HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    should add a part where you can move captures from the internal HDD to a external media HDD: can you add a part where you can copy/move captures from internal HDD to an external media HDD. 980d45b4-5962-493c-9ab7-97446a0ecf76
  6. Original Xbox Game You Should Add

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox Game You Should Add: Microsoft you should bring a game loved by everyone NBA Street V3 65cc186c-d9fc-4762-b8bd-04dc3bde6cd6
  7. PLEASE - Add a STORE Filter. No one should be punished by 200 DOA5 DLC items to wade through.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE - Add a STORE Filter. No one should be punished by 200 DOA5 DLC items to wade through.: I am extremely dissapointed to be forced to keep supporting something where I have to force my way through 30 pages of DLC content I don't have interest in. I.E, over 200 new DOA5 DLC items we...
  8. Cant add friends, need to change settings even though the settings are changed so i should be ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant add friends, need to change settings even though the settings are changed so i should be ...: So i have a problem with adding a friend and i have already changed the settings so that i should be able to add my friend 05ce2a36-8569-4487-b13d-8405e0e53202
  9. Why Microsoft should add Windows to their consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Microsoft should add Windows to their consoles: If Microsoft were able to add a modified version of windows onto their consoles, that would make gaming so much better. If the modified windows version were not too heavily modified, that would...
  10. Xbox Music and artist and music they should add onto the main stream music?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Music and artist and music they should add onto the main stream music?: one artist i want on xbox music is teddy loid and i love his work and music and like to stream it on xbox music and mememe and all the other separate content 010a6a5c-7e0c-4033-b584-802cadf88bcb