Xbox should collaborate with developers to create more historical games, set in past events...

Discus and support Xbox should collaborate with developers to create more historical games, set in past events... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I want games that aren’t Assassin’s Creed, set in places like Ancient Rome, the Sumerian Empire, Ancient China, etc. submitted by /u/Cotton_20... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Cotton_20, May 4, 2022.

1. /u/Cotton_20
    /u/Cotton_20 Guest

Xbox should collaborate with developers to create more historical games, set in past events...

I want games that aren’t Assassin’s Creed, set in places like Ancient Rome, the Sumerian Empire, Ancient China, etc.

submitted by /u/Cotton_20
    [link] [comments]

/u/Cotton_20, May 4, 2022
  2. SixRaccoon40003 Win User

Is it possible to block some region ip in multiplayer

Thank you for the answer, may be it can be an option to be consider in the future on xbox live with collaborating game developer.
  3. KellPacoc Win User

Senua’s Saga: Hellblade II

hellblade 2 was the highlight of the event, along with the announcement of the new xbox, hellblade has a lot of potential to be a historical game.
  4. Shadowskill08 Win User

Halo!

I love when developers plan for/create in game holiday events!
  5. onyxishere Win User

Gamertag Change

Sorry to hear it. However, the term genocide does seem to go against the ToU and CoC of the Live service:

Do not create a Gamertag, profile content, Avatar content, in-game content, videos or any other content that may offend other users. This includes, without limitation, anything related to or suggestive of:

o Sensitive current or historical events

For more information on this you should post in the Suspensions Forums.

forums.xbox.com/.../4276.aspx
  6. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Unwarranted account and gamer tag created, can it be deleted and create another account/gamer tag?

Do not create a Gamertag, profile content, Avatar content, in-game content, videos, or any other content that other users may be offended by. This includes, without limitation, anything related to or suggestive of:

Profane words or phrases

Topics or content of a sexual nature

Hate speech

Illegal drugs or controlled substances

Illegal activities

Controversial religious topics

Notorious people or organizations

Sensitive current or historical events

Any “sound-alike” or “lookalike” words, phrases, or puns that reference these topics

It might just fit in there somewhere between the notorious people and sensitive current or historical events. Not sure, but maybe.
Thema:

1. Xbox should collaborate with developers to create more historical games, set in past events... - Similar Threads - should collaborate developers

2. Xbox Gamehub/ Gamecard should come back in the Store

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Gamehub/ Gamecard should come back in the Store: I am really shocked we don’t got so far the feature back to see more information in the store. Like achievements or gameclips and all the stuff which is the Gamehub or the gamecard giving us....
  3. Should I get Destiny on the 360 or X1?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should I get Destiny on the 360 or X1?: I'm thinking about buying this game on the 360 mainly because I've more friends on it. Besides, the 360 version is cheaper. Other than graphical prowess, is there anything else on X1 that the 360...
  4. Should I try Armored Core 4?

in XBoX on Windows
    Should I try Armored Core 4?: Hey guys, Do you think I should try this game out? I've played a few mech simulators before, like Front Mission: Evolved, which was actually a really fun game despite the plethora of negative...
  5. I think they should make EVERY game backwards comp.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I think they should make EVERY game backwards comp.: SOOOOO I have an XBOX 360 and haven’t bought the new Minecraft I have the 360 ver. BUT for testing purposes I wanted to see if it’d work for my Xbox one so I insert the disc it no work XD So what...
  6. I believe the Enforcement team should browse the Xbox forums or have their own forums.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I believe the Enforcement team should browse the Xbox forums or have their own forums.: I believe the Enforcement team should browse the Xbox forums or have their own forums to help clarify and unban people that are innocent. The current way the enforcement process is just flat out...
  7. Xbox should work with developers to create a variety of games in historical settings.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox should work with developers to create a variety of games in historical settings.: I’m thinking of the Sumerian Empire, Ancient Rome, and Ancient China. Last post was removed by a bad moderator. submitted by /u/Cotton_20 [link] [comments]
  8. Should I have "Allow 4K" and "Allow HDR10" settings on even though I am playing on an LG...

in XboX Insiders
    Should I have "Allow 4K" and "Allow HDR10" settings on even though I am playing on an LG...: Hello! I normally play PC but decided to pull my Xbox One S out for Lego Star Wars. The game looks fuzzy and I decided to play with my video settings. I found that the "Allow 4K" and "Allow HDR10"...
  9. XBOX Support Agent Should get the abillity to lock and unlock an Account

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Support Agent Should get the abillity to lock and unlock an Account: I think XBOX Support Agent Should get the abillity to lock and unlock an Account because the life of the customer would be more easier i explain: So for me it has been 3months that my account has...
  10. Microsoft should listen to its consumers, can you guys please add a backwards compatible...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft should listen to its consumers, can you guys please add a backwards compatible...: Can we please get a backwards compatible superman returns for Xbox consoles, its one of the OG games on 360 and quite fun despite what critics say, please Microsoft do whatever you can to make...