Xbox showing connectivity when off

Discus and support Xbox showing connectivity when off in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox showing connectivity when off My Xbox One S is showing network activity when powered off. I have multiple devices hardwired to a netgear 24 port... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by KRAZO GA BOI, Feb 17, 2017.

1. KRAZO GA BOI
    KRAZO GA BOI Guest

My Xbox One S is showing network activity when powered off.

I have multiple devices hardwired to a netgear 24 port switch.

The noticed the port the xbox is one randomly popped on, went off and came back on for a while now.

I disconnected the cable from the xbox just to verify I was seeing the correct port and it was. I plugged it back in and got activity.

Anyone seen this on their network?

:)

KRAZO GA BOI, Feb 17, 2017
  2. Plis help.- error 80151911

when i try to connect xbox live shows me, 80151911 and immediately kick me off and when i test wifi it shows me that is everything ok.-

MaxPower27Arg, Feb 17, 2017
  3. My new xbox one s is not getting connected to TV only blank screen is showing.

I bought xbox one s.First time when i connected to my TV it was showing xbox on the screen.After that when i swtiched off xbox and switched on again then onwards nothing is showing on my screen and x button on console is not flashing at all.plz help

SynovialSnow821, Feb 17, 2017
  4. CretinCam Win User

Gamepass App - No default Xbox to select

One of the 2 systems is my home console yet neither shows up.

Just renamed the xbox it for funzies, nothing.

And, again:

•Power mode set to instant-on.

•Turning off storage when powered off is unchecked.

•Allow remote installations is checked

•Show progress remotely is checked

•All Xbox App Connectivity options are enabled
  5. SPIZY MEATS Win User

Shaw Pace STB HDCP issue

no in low power mode when i turn the box on and say watch TV it connects fine no message, if the STB is on when the xbox and tv are off then i turn them back on (from instant on mode) i get an HDCP connection message. also when i turn off the xbox and tv
    (going into instant on mode) it will not let me turn the cable box off (i believe because of the hdcp connection issue, when that message is up it won't let me do anything).

this is an annoyance, once i click on and it connect i can use as normal, but im worried this could cause issues when the stb turns itself on to record shows
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Did i get console banned?

If your console is banned, a message would show on your console when you connect to Xbox live, that the console is banned. If you are not getting that, then you probably have a connection issue with your Xbox or your internet. Try turning off your internet,
    and your Xbox, and turn them on again, hopefully you will now be able to connect.
  7. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Currently Disgruntled about headset options for XBOX One. Wanting opinions of Other Players

If you have a kinect connected you show you have a mic, regardless of headset, and I think but I am unsure but it still shows up when the mic is switched off.
  8. SouthLuis85 Win User

Xbox say connected to xbox live but really doesn't

So if you are not really connected how do you know that you are not? What is the error if any or what happens when you think you are connected?
    1. I'm not connected b/c when i login in it shows connect to xbox live correct so i go to network settings test my network connection showing that I'm connected.

2. The error is not connecting to xbox live and when I'm connected it shows the store and everything else
Thema:

1. Xbox showing connectivity when off - Similar Threads - showing connectivity off

2. Xbox Won't Connect To Wifi But It's Showing It's Connected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Won't Connect To Wifi But It's Showing It's Connected: The Error Code 0x800704cf Came UpWhen I Went To Play My Xbox One & I Was Just Playing Online Earlier! I Went To Check Connection & That Didn't Work! But It's Showing That It's Connected! What Do I...
  3. Xbox 360 Still showing Service Connectivity Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Still showing Service Connectivity Error: [img] [img] I already port-forwarded the following ports: 80, 53, 3074) I still cannot play with my friend, who has an xbox one. Do you guys know what to do next?...
  4. Console says I'm connected to Xbox live and shows I'm logged in but literally nothing will load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console says I'm connected to Xbox live and shows I'm logged in but literally nothing will load: Games won't launch, messages won't load, store won't load. Network test shows I'm connected to the network and the internet, multiplayer connection test says can't be completed. Wired connection,...
  5. Xbox Live connected account showing nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live connected account showing nothing: From last month I've been facing terrible slow gameplay on both of my Xbox One but today when I checked my Origin/EA account in Xbox Live tab there is nothing !!! can anyone tell me whats going...
  6. Oneguide - TV show info missing - USB connection

in XboX Insiders
    Oneguide - TV show info missing - USB connection: Hello, The oneguide guide has not been displaying tv show information for weeks now. I have reset oneguide and even re scanned the frequencies but still no info. I am located in Australia....
  7. xbox one connects to router, but wont allow internet access (netflix shows stop at 25% buffer)

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one connects to router, but wont allow internet access (netflix shows stop at 25% buffer): Hi all, this only started 2 days ago, cannot explain why. We have not changed any settings. Netflix shows stop buffering at 25%, games will not load. Cannot connect to Xbox live. I connect...
  8. I can't connect to online on call of duty black ops 4, this code is showing: 0x80a4001e

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to online on call of duty black ops 4, this code is showing: 0x80a4001e: I can't connect to online on call of duty black ops 4, this code is showing: 0x80a4001e I tried looking up the code but there was nothing there to help me out. i mean i can't see any of my things...
  9. Xbox Server connectivity: Blocked - Teredo doesn't show up in Device Manager

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Server connectivity: Blocked - Teredo doesn't show up in Device Manager: I'm not able to connect to Xbox Live servers on my Windows 10 PC, In the Network tab of the Settings Menu in the Xbox App it says my server connectivity is blocked. I also can't find Teredo in...
  10. Hitron: Xbox Live shows as not connected when internet is connected

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hitron: Xbox Live shows as not connected when internet is connected: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Xbox Live shows as not connected when internet is connected Hi lidstrom, I'm sorry to hear the issue is persisting. If the network connection shows up to be good with an...