XBOX showing wrong tenure

Discus and support XBOX showing wrong tenure in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, when I log into xbox live on my xbox 360 my profile shows I have silver membership when I currently have amy active gold membership on my account,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ice ice Crazy, Mar 18, 2014.

1. XBOX showing wrong tenure

Hi, when I log into xbox live on my xbox 360 my profile shows I have silver membership when I currently have amy active gold membership on my account, after speaking to support they confirmed I had gold, and they didn't know how to fix it, does anybody have
    a fix?

:)

ice ice Crazy, Mar 18, 2014
  2. divcaff
    divcaff Guest
    my tenure is showing wrong

xbox plz fix my tenure is showing wrong i just called support i they said silver counts

divcaff, Mar 18, 2014
  3. Vanille09
    Vanille09 Guest
    Are you guys trying to kill me

Hey guys any news ? My tenure still showing the wrong number :/

Vanille09, Mar 18, 2014
  4. XBOX showing wrong tenure

Hi Ice,

You should try deleting your xbox profile from your console and re-downloading it, Here is a link to explain how its done if your unsure.

support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

Just make sure you delete your PROFILE ONLY and nothing else, If pick the other option "Delete profile and Items" You will delete all your save files and etc. Once you've done that re-download it and see if that helps.

Glor-3A9D712B-8795-42DB-B021-74BAA2C0D817, Mar 18, 2014
  5. The Avatar-FF05188D- Win User

Xbox Live Tenure

That did happen to me in the past, but in those cases no tenure showed at all for a while. Now my tenure does show, but it is wrong, and it's been wrong for over a month now.
  6. Glor-3A9D712B-8795-4 Win User

Hi Ice,

You should try deleting your xbox profile from your console and re-downloading it, Here is a link to explain how its done if your unsure.

support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

Just make sure you delete your PROFILE ONLY and nothing else, If pick the other option "Delete profile and Items" You will delete all your save files and etc. Once you've done that re-download it and see if that helps.
  7. Vanille09 Win User

Are you guys trying to kill me

Hey guys any news ? My tenure still showing the wrong number :/
  8. Jacyintha Win User

Xbox Live Tenure reset

There has also been an on going issue with tenure showing up wrong. It tends to resolve itself.
  9. DanielGabriel2 Win User

Wrong tenure showing up.

When you created your account in 2009, or longer as you mentioned was it subscribed to gold from the get-go, or was it silver for the first few months?

To get an accurate overview of your account creation date or any silver to gold during the time period, please contact customer support by chat, they will be able to load up your account for a much better insight on what is going on.

Please visit support.xbox.com/contact-us

Please give us an update on the outcome :)

Regards,

Dan
Thema:

1. XBOX showing wrong tenure - Similar Threads - showing wrong tenure

2. the wrong gamertag is showing up for my microsoft account email

in XBoX on Consoles
    the wrong gamertag is showing up for my microsoft account email: Hi, so I recently changed my account email to a newer one and now when I sign in it comes up with a random account and not my normal one with all my achievements on. Any help? much appreciated...
  3. Every time I try to sign in to youtube on my xbox one it shows the "Something went wrong"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time I try to sign in to youtube on my xbox one it shows the "Something went wrong"...: I have tried about 20 times I have shut the app down hell I even uninstalled the app and reinstalled and it still tells me Something went wrong, sign-in failed, try again. I have accessed YouTube...
  4. Fortnite showing wrong gamer name and can't play on different profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite showing wrong gamer name and can't play on different profile: We recently purchased an XBox One. We have 3 different profiles, mine being the one associated with Gold. My son wanted his fortnite on so he could play it so I installed it while logged in with...
  5. NTSC game showing wrong region

in XBoX on Consoles
    NTSC game showing wrong region: Hi! So I bought 3 Just dance games. Just dance kids 2014 Just dance 2014 Just dance 2015 All 3 show NTSC on the game case. The first one boots up and plays fine. The latter 2 shows "wrong...
  6. Xbox Profile Creation Showing Wrong Birthdate

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Profile Creation Showing Wrong Birthdate: Hello there, Today I wanted to make an xbox profile, but struggled a bit with my birthdate, as it was set to 1-1-2011 for some reason. Anyway, we took care of that and my birthdate is now correct...
  7. Solitaire World Tour shows the wrong time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire World Tour shows the wrong time: Hello, hope I´m right here!? I´m very upset because now and then the display shows a high time even though I broke up. Sometimes I try a game but when it lasts too long to end, I end it. But when...
  8. Wrong tenure showing up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong tenure showing up.: I noticed my tenure is wrong on both my Xbox 360 and Xbox One. I have gold on this account since at least 1-11-2009 probably even longer without any gaps in my gold account but my tenure only...
  9. My tenure is wrong. Should be showing me a 12 instead of 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    My tenure is wrong. Should be showing me a 12 instead of 7: I was referred here by Xbox Chat Support. I don't know what exactly this post will accomplish, but I want to try everything. I've basically had my Xbox Live account since 2002 or 2001, I know...
  10. xbox one tenure showing up wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one tenure showing up wrong: Where my tenure should show there's an "i" Instead of a number. This is happening only on my xbox one. It shows up fine on my 360. I've already removed my account and put it back but its still...