Xbox shows rainbow dots or grey checkerboards everywhere in games

Discus and support Xbox shows rainbow dots or grey checkerboards everywhere in games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In call of duty black ops 3, it shows rainbow dots everywhere. In mirrors edge catalyst, it shows grey checkerboards. And in gta 5, it shows screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by clayton0127, Aug 10, 2020.

1. clayton0127
    clayton0127 Guest

In call of duty black ops 3, it shows rainbow dots everywhere. In mirrors edge catalyst, it shows grey checkerboards. And in gta 5, it shows screen tears. What do I do? I sent it back 2 times already.

:)

clayton0127, Aug 10, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Sgt Chrispyhawk Win User

System Tampering?

If it's a Checkerboard it's a hack. CheckerBoards have been used in past Cod games for modded lobbies.
  3. EM1 B16A2 Win User

Question - If COD4 was remade, had more maps and made to look more beautiful would you buy it?

might say yes if there wasnt rainbow text everywhere
  4. EOG Rebel Win User

Xbox 360 Slim freezing on initial start screen

Did your Xbox show a red dot? What did it show when it showed the red dot you're talking about?
  5. Daft Badger Win User

So Do You Reckon "Horizons" Is A Bit Of 'Back To Basics'?

Grey dots are ones you have smashed.Red dots are ones you have driven past but have not smashed.This helped me out a bit

uk.ign.com/.../Colorado
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Games running 60fps

most games on the x run at 30fps with checkerboard or dynamic 4k not true 4k, the odd game like forza can do checkerboard 4k and 60fps but thats it, some games give you the option to run at 60fps with reduced resolution. the x hardware is not that powerful.
Thema:

1. Xbox shows rainbow dots or grey checkerboards everywhere in games - Similar Threads - shows rainbow dots

2. Clips made in Upload Studio not showing or unavailable error on XBL

in XboX Insiders
    Clips made in Upload Studio not showing or unavailable error on XBL: Anyone has the same issue? damn, this service goes worse year after year after year. submitted by /u/__agony__ [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox game clips not showing up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game clips not showing up.: Hello there. I was uploading some game clips and screenshots to Xbox Live today and when I went to check them utilizing a website known as gamerdvr, I noticed they were missing. I made sure they...
  4. Im trying to factory reset my xbox but i cant because my Xbox shows no signal on my tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to factory reset my xbox but i cant because my Xbox shows no signal on my tv: Okay so im trying reset y xbox and my xbox shows no signal on my tv so i cant reset my xbox so can i factory reset with out no signal yes or no d39c41de-60a3-46b6-baf0-a317237b071b
  5. Why doesn't my xbox game bar show any audio inputs or outputs and how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't my xbox game bar show any audio inputs or outputs and how do I fix this?: [img] Personally I like to adjust the volumes here but suddenly I can't see it so please help me. e880ead2-b82b-4e22-903e-75a9a36ff273
  6. How do I view my entire Xbox game library from PC? (Xbox App on my computer only shows PC...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I view my entire Xbox game library from PC? (Xbox App on my computer only shows PC...: Microsoft redirects me to download the xbox app when I try to visit the old "My Games" webpage. Unfortunately, the Windows 10 Xbox app only displays the Xbox anywhere PC games. I do not currently...
  7. Party/Game invites not showing up?

in XboX Insiders
    Party/Game invites not showing up?: Has anyone else been having issues lately with parry of game invites simply not showing up on their xbox? I know I'm getting them because they show up on my phone app/computer, but the...
  8. Compré CoD points y no aparecen.[I bought CoD points and they don't show up.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compré CoD points y no aparecen.[I bought CoD points and they don't show up.]: Llevo más de doce horas esperando a que aparezcan en mi cuenta, ya reinicié el juego, ya reinicié la consola, des-instalé y reinstalé el juego dos veces y aún así no aparecen. Los compré con la...
  9. Xbox Captures sometimes not showing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Captures sometimes not showing: I'm new to the xbox forums but I'm having a very unusual problem with my xbox captures, and was hoping someone out there knows anything about it. It's kind of hard to explain so I hope you can...
  10. Rainbow six siege year 2 dlc not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow six siege year 2 dlc not showing up: So a couple months ago i bought the deluxe edition of rainbow six siege, and git the year 1 dlc ; however, recently they have addedt the year 2 dlc to the deluxe edition but i didn't receive it,...