Xbox shuts down automatically

Discus and support Xbox shuts down automatically in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I was playing a game, my Xbox suddenly turned off by itself. So I pressed the start button on the console and the start button light up as usual... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hawy1324, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Hawy1324
    Hawy1324 Guest

When I was playing a game, my Xbox suddenly turned off by itself. So I pressed the start button on the console and the start button light up as usual but after like 5 seconds it switched off and so I tried again and each time I get the same result. I can't
    open up my Xbox now.

Can anyone help me or explain why?

:)

Hawy1324, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Hawy1324 Win User

I'm sorry I should have been more specific, my Xbox is a Xbox one S, 1T.
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

If you have a power supply pack it may have become faulty. This can cause your console to shut off randomly or make it unable to power on.
  4. Simple OJ Win User

Might be your power brick or there is too much heat not going out where your xbox Is placed. Make sure your xbox is ventilated and has enough space for the heat to go out.
  5. Scaluh2 Win User

Is your console properly ventilated? If the above steps were unsuccessful make sure that your console has enough room so that heat isnt becoming an issue at startup.
  6. denis97g Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox shuts down automatically - Similar Threads - shuts down automatically

2. Xbox X shuts down when I play Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X shuts down when I play Minecraft: Hi when I play minecraft on xbox one X. Every few mins the game will stutter,freeze then the console will shut down. Only happens on Minecraft.(1.12.1) I was on the beta programme but removed...
  3. Xbox One S shutting down when start playing any game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S shutting down when start playing any game.: My Xbox will work only for a few seconds or longer if I use apps or browser, it won’t turn off. but when i start playing any game it just make a click sound and turn off....
  4. Console Shut Down After Start Up

in XboX Insiders
    Console Shut Down After Start Up: I just turned my console (Xbox One X) on via Instant On. After I signed in, I browsed the Home page for less than 30 seconds. While I was doing that, my console shut itself down. I received no...
  5. Xbox One X Disc no longer spins unless full shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Disc no longer spins unless full shut down: Hello, ive searched online and found there are numerous hardware issues with the xbox one’s disc drive. However, I’ve also found this thread and a couple of others like it complaining of the...
  6. Minecraft crashes and shuts down my xbox one x

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft crashes and shuts down my xbox one x: Hey everyone! Minecraft keeps on crashing and shutting down my x. This happens while playing the game especially when standing still for a bit. It also happens a lot when loading the world or...
  7. Creature in the Well shuts down My Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Creature in the Well shuts down My Xbox: I'm in the Alpha Skip Ahead program. I can get to the Title Screen. When I hit A, the Xbox One X Scorpio edition shuts off. This is the only game this happens to. Gears 5, Control Man of Medan(All...
  8. Xbox one x Shut down automatically when playing skyforge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x Shut down automatically when playing skyforge: The Xbox one x Shuts down automatically when you’re playing skyforge for an hour it is the third time it does that the colours go black blue yellow and red and after that it turns into square...
  9. My xbox one s shut down automaticly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one s shut down automaticly: My xbox one s shut down automaticly and i would like know wich is the procedure to be made 5d43a6ff-b292-4a69-8bff-459e9072351a
  10. Xbox will shut down automatically or crash a game and restart

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will shut down automatically or crash a game and restart: I've been having a problem with my Xbox in which I'd start playing Watchdogs 2 and the game would crash. This would happen about 15 minutes after I started the game. I thought this was completely...