Xbox shuts down with Minecraft beta

Discus and support Xbox shuts down with Minecraft beta in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I made a post a few months ago about this problem but it continues to be on my Xbox One X. I participate in the Minecraft beta and every time I start... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Tommy03-22, May 20, 2020 at 8:53 AM.

1. Xbox shuts down with Minecraft beta

I made a post a few months ago about this problem but it continues to be on my Xbox One X. I participate in the Minecraft beta and every time I start it my Xbox turns off completely. How much else has this problem?

submitted by /u/Tommy03-22
    [link] [comments]

/u/Tommy03-22, May 20, 2020 at 8:53 AM
  2. coco meat train Win User

Xbox insider hub

3. davemcfly85 Win User

Access to Beta Forums

call me crazy but now that the beta is over and the new dashboard has been released wouldn't the beta forums be shut down or locked out?
  4. blast2fire Win User

Having problems with Minecraft

I already bought minecraft but whenever i try to login it sais its a beta
    Please follow these steps...

And if you're already "Enrolled" in the Beta Program for Minecraft, then please ignore steps 1-3.

--1. make sure you are still Enrolled in the Beta through the Xbox Insider Hub.

--2. Make sure Minecraft is installed.

--3. Once you are Enrolled in the Beta and have Minecraft installed, please follow the next steps.

--4. Unenroll from the Beta through the Xbox Insider Hub.

--5. Once you have Unenrolled from the Beta, now uninstall Minecraft from your Xbox One console.

--6. After you Uninstalled Minecraft, hold down the "Power Button" on your console until it completely powers off.

--7. Wait 30 seconds after it's powered off, to power the console back on.

--8. Now power on your Xbox One console, and then Reinstall Minecraft again through the Microsoft Store if you don't see it in your "Ready To Install" section.

--9. You will no longer have, your console registered in the Beta Program for Minecraft... Enjoy! 😎
  5. UnfixedWolf Win User

Don't Kill Lionhead

Well said!! Fable is as part of Xbox as Halo is. I played the Legends Beta and it was fun. It must be close to being done, so publish the game already!!!! Why shut it down?
  6. Johnnyxdoe Win User

LOCKED - Microsoft... Quit blaming my connection for your network being down!

I am agreeing with Beta Bri on this one. My internet is working fine but XBL is blaming my connection. They will never change the Xbox live status to down EVER unless it is a planned shut down. It would cause too much bad publicity.
Thema:

Xbox shuts down with Minecraft beta

1. Xbox shuts down with Minecraft beta - Similar Threads - shuts down Minecraft

2. Minecraft causes entire Xbox to basically shut down.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft causes entire Xbox to basically shut down.: I've owned Minecraft for a few years now and have had no problems with it until recently. At first, whenever i tried to open it, it would just stay on a black screen and never load and when i...
  3. Xbox One X shutting down while playing Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X shutting down while playing Minecraft Bedrock Edition: While I am playing Minecraft at least once a night my Xbox will shut down, I’ve seen on this sub this has been an issue for others but I didn’t find a clear fix, has anyone found a fix for this? I...
  4. Play Minecraft on Xbox One X Randomly Shuts Down

in XboX Insiders
    Play Minecraft on Xbox One X Randomly Shuts Down: So every time I want to play Minecraft my Xbox crashes or shut downs immediately or after playing for around half hour, the console is not that hot it's around 40-50 degrees. Any ideas why it's...
  5. Xbox Randomly Shuts Down While Playing Minecraft

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Randomly Shuts Down While Playing Minecraft: It has been happening for months. It was really bad at the begging - like 3+ times every hour I’d try to play. Then it got better but still happened every so often. Now tonight my Xbox has...
  6. Xbox one X Scorpio edition keeps shutting down while playing Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X Scorpio edition keeps shutting down while playing Minecraft: Currently having an issue were every time we load up and try to play Minecraft after a few moments the xbox shuts down on its own. We have loaded different accounts on the same xbox and have had...
  7. Xbox X shuts down when I play Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X shuts down when I play Minecraft: Hi when I play minecraft on xbox one X. Every few mins the game will stutter,freeze then the console will shut down. Only happens on Minecraft.(1.12.1) I was on the beta programme but removed...
  8. Minecraft crashes and shuts down my xbox one x

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft crashes and shuts down my xbox one x: Hey everyone! Minecraft keeps on crashing and shutting down my x. This happens while playing the game especially when standing still for a bit. It also happens a lot when loading the world or...
  9. Xbox One X shutting down while playing Minecraft

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X shutting down while playing Minecraft: Console Ring; Alpha | Minecraft Mode: Survival | Resource Pack: Chroma Hills | Error Code: None | Issue: while playing game freezes / audio will stutter and the console will black screen and...
  10. My xbox shuts down when i play minecraft (Mi xbox se apaga mientras juego minecraft)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox shuts down when i play minecraft (Mi xbox se apaga mientras juego minecraft): Yestarday i buy the offer of three months of the Game pass and later i download minecraft because i want to play this game. In one moment when i play minecraft my xbox shuts down and when i switch...