Xbox shutting down due to PES 2020

Discus and support Xbox shutting down due to PES 2020 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My xbox has been shutting down every time when I try to play PES 2020 I can navigate the menus all fine but as soon as I start a game I can play for 15... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/connorcovbadboy, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Xbox shutting down due to PES 2020

My xbox has been shutting down every time when I try to play PES 2020 I can navigate the menus all fine but as soon as I start a game I can play for 15 seconds then it shuts down and the overheating screen comes up

submitted by /u/connorcovbadboy
    [link] [comments]

/u/connorcovbadboy, Dec 14, 2019
  2. KingOfTheRen Win User

PES 2018

According to Konami (DEV) they shut down Online Services for PES 2018 officially on August 22nd 2019.
  3. Pedrito33400 Win User

PES 2020 / Mods

For PES 2020, it’s only can positive.

Just having the real kits and real name teams...
  4. AngelObullets Win User

PES 2018

Nope they shut the servers down a few months back so they could move on to the next one of season 2020.
  5. Cam1492 Win User

Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass (December 2019)

Honestly im excited for the division the most, but i really do want to play eFootball PES 2020.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

2017pes

It used to be PES servers had a two year lifespan (i.e. the 2017 servers would shut down early 2019). But now they cut it down to 1 year.

There was an announcement made earlier this year
Thema:

Xbox shutting down due to PES 2020

1. Xbox shutting down due to PES 2020 - Similar Threads - shutting down due

2. Xbox and power supply shutting down.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox and power supply shutting down.: My original xbox and power supply randomly shut down. The power supply light even goes out. I have both the power supply and xbox in the open so they can stay cool. Also my power supply is plugged...
  3. Console shuts down external HDD issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console shuts down external HDD issue: Hello, i use an XBOX ONE X with the external HDD Western Digital My Book 12 TB USB 3.0. The Problem i got, is that when i go to XBOX Settings → System → Storage → select the external HDD →...
  4. No signal on tv, then xbox shuts down on its own

in XBoX on Consoles
    No signal on tv, then xbox shuts down on its own: Hello, My xbox one will turn on but the tv says no signal.(xbox also makes weird beep noise) The controller will then disconnect, and after about 30 seconds the xbox shuts off. I've tried all the...
  5. Console shutting down on its own.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console shutting down on its own.: A group of us bought Citadel: forged with fire the other day and it works fine for everyone but myself. Everytime i try to play the game it shuts my xbox off. It happens in the menu after about...
  6. Xbox One X shuts down due to “lack of ventilation”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X shuts down due to “lack of ventilation”: My launch Xbox One X has recently started shutting off in the middle of me playing. It has happened on several different games. Upon restarting my console it says its a self protection measure to...
  7. Xbox 360 E shutting down due to "insufficient ventilation", fan doesnt work/ underperforms

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 E shutting down due to "insufficient ventilation", fan doesnt work/ underperforms: My Xbox 360 E is shutting down due to "insufficient ventilation" after a couple of minutes being on, even though both the console and the power supply are in well-ventilated spots. Fan doesn't...
  8. Xbox One X - Shuts down due to ventilation.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Shuts down due to ventilation.: I recently bought my Xbox One X from a friend (barey used, he bought it from best buy). He owned it for two weeks and it was in pristine condition. I’ve had it for a little over a month now and...
  9. My Xbox One S shuts down when playing any games off of a disc. Please help? (Not due to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S shuts down when playing any games off of a disc. Please help? (Not due to ...: Hi guys, This is a very recent issue that I've come across. I tried to play Overwatch and my Xbox froze, shutting down completely. The controller was still connected and I couldn't use it to...
  10. Xbox 1 auto shuts down due to overheating without actually overheating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 auto shuts down due to overheating without actually overheating: My Xbox will shut off within minutes of turning it on, and when I turn it back on again a screen comes up that basically says "Xbox One shuts off automatically when overheating". Issue is, my...