Xbox shutting down over overheating/minecraft world deletes

Discus and support Xbox shutting down over overheating/minecraft world deletes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox keeps shutting down when I play minecraft and it like overheats and I’ve cleaned it a bunch of times this also causes my worlds to delete >:(... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dunked_Donut9119, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Xbox shutting down over overheating/minecraft world deletes

My Xbox keeps shutting down when I play minecraft and it like overheats and I’ve cleaned it a bunch of times this also causes my worlds to delete Xbox shutting down over overheating/minecraft world deletes :mad:

:)

Dunked_Donut9119, Aug 1, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Toriuu_16 Win User

Xbox One Minecraft World Vanished

I had a world that I’d been working on for over 3 years disappear from my list too and i have the regular minecraft for xbox one. Last night my xbox system shut down after I had saved and resumed playing due to overheating, but it baffles me how an entire
    world i had never failed to save just disappears from my list because of that. I never had any problems until this happened.
  3. deadeagleman Win User

Solving my problem.

sound like you are overheating it and it self trying shut down to keep from overheating
  4. Korhog Win User

Xbox o e shutting down

it mat be overheating, or HDD problem. is power button blinking before the xbox shutting down?
  5. THANOS TITÁN Z Win User

Xbox turning off

Your console is overheating and as a security measure it shuts down
  6. ERMELINDOCERNA Win User

Minecraft world saying “There was a problem loading this world.”

So as I was playing on my minecraft world my game froze. I decided to shut down my xbox and then unplug it. When I loaded back into my Minecraft world, it said: “There was a problem loading this world.” How can i fix this so i can get back on my
    world? Thanks.
    My world says the same thing please fix this bug!
Thema:

Xbox shutting down over overheating/minecraft world deletes

1. Xbox shutting down over overheating/minecraft world deletes - Similar Threads - shutting down overheating

2. Xbox one x shut down when turn on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one x shut down when turn on: Recently i started having electricity issues at home and eventually there was no electricty but it got fixed but my xbox when i turn it on sometimes it doesnt start it looks like is going up but...
  3. My power supply unit keeps shutting down

in XBoX on Consoles
    My power supply unit keeps shutting down: Recently I've been playing F1 2020. However, today I was unable to play the game. Why? After the opening to the game I had to press the start button, but as soon as I did so, the console shut down...
  4. Citadel forged with fire overheating shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Citadel forged with fire overheating shut down: my console will fully shut down it says overheat it but it didn't I have good airflow and everything it's only this game that does it is there any way to fix it I uninstalled it four times...
  5. Xbox shutting down due to overheating without being hot

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox shutting down due to overheating without being hot: Hi there! My XBOX One X has shut itself down in the middle of a Game twice so far, saying it was overheating. Touching the console though doesn't seem to verify that. It feels only mildly warm in...
  6. My xbox is still shutting down to overheating

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox is still shutting down to overheating: Anyone else got the problem when you play modern warfare or fortnite and it's shuts down when it overheats this is really annoying anyone know of a fix or has anyone else got it submitted by...
  7. Xbox shutting down to overheating when I turn my xbox on and play certain games like...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox shutting down to overheating when I turn my xbox on and play certain games like...: [IMG] submitted by /u/connorcovbadboy [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Overheating and Shutting Down during 2-4 Player Rocket League

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Overheating and Shutting Down during 2-4 Player Rocket League: My Xbox One works flawlessly playing Rocket League with one player. When I connect multiple players, the system eventually shuts down and feels very hot. It is fairly well ventilated but had the...
  9. Xbox 1 auto shuts down due to overheating without actually overheating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 auto shuts down due to overheating without actually overheating: My Xbox will shut off within minutes of turning it on, and when I turn it back on again a screen comes up that basically says "Xbox One shuts off automatically when overheating". Issue is, my...
  10. My Xbox One keeps shutting down without warning. Probably not overheating. Help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One keeps shutting down without warning. Probably not overheating. Help.: This morning, while I was playing Sunset Overdrive, my Xbox One shut off without warning. I figured it was a fluke – something bumped the power cord, I had an otherwise-imperceptible power surge,...