Xbox sign in bug

Discus and support Xbox sign in bug in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot sign in to Xbox live in Minecraft. Even if I restart my phone or reinstall Minecraft it doesn’t work. Could someone help?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gaming0425, Apr 15, 2019 at 8:53 PM.

1. Gaming0425
    Gaming0425 Guest

Xbox sign in bug

I cannot sign in to Xbox live in Minecraft. Even if I restart my phone or reinstall Minecraft it doesn’t work. Could someone help?

:)

2. Gaming0425 Win User

Xbox sign in bug

I am playing on a iphone SE. There was no problem when I FIRST played Minecraft. But when I signed in to the Xbox live in Xbox.com, My Minecraft freezes so when I installed Minecraft, it looked like this problem.
  3. Gaming0425 Win User

Xbox sign in bug

[​IMG]
    This
    is how it looks
  4. Broken Angel 77 Win User

Xbox sign in bug

Check and see if your phone has an update pending or of its been updated recently. Similarly Minecraft on your phone may need an update.

It may also be that Xbox live sign in on Minecraft PE is down currently and will be back up shortly.

If neither of these solve your problem, please come back and let us know.
  5. Gaming0425 Win User

Xbox sign in bug

Yes I have. On my iPad it still works. And even the internet. But just my iPhone (SE) just doesn’t work.
  6. Gaming0425 Win User

Xbox sign in bug

For people who is looking at this question, I ment to put this in the Xbox not bing.
Thema:

Xbox sign in bug

1. Xbox sign in bug - Similar Threads - sign bug

2. Xbox App Xbox One Connection and Sign-In Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App Xbox One Connection and Sign-In Bug: Steps to reproduce: 1. Have two Xbox One consoles with the same gamertag enabled for quick sign-in (NOT automatic sign-in). 2. Have those two Xbox One consoles set for automatic connection in...
  3. Xbox App Xbox One Connection and Sign-In Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App Xbox One Connection and Sign-In Bug: Steps to reproduce: 1. Have two Xbox One consoles with the same gamertag enabled for quick sign-in (NOT automatic sign-in). 2. Have those two Xbox One consoles set for automatic connection in...
  4. Forza Horizon 3 'Sign-In Needed' Bug (Game-breaking)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 'Sign-In Needed' Bug (Game-breaking): I found a game-breaking bug that's making me consider a refund for the game. It's a shame because I really do enjoy the game a lot. Whenever I go to Auction House to bid for a car, for the 2nd...
  5. Re-sign screen is bugged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Re-sign screen is bugged: When I get signed out while watching Netflix (due to a random disconnection) it presents a gray screen with the options of "Sign back in" and "Exit Netflix"."Exit" works as expected. "Sign back...
  6. Bug - Microsoft Minesweeper - Cannot Sign In or access Daily Challenges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug - Microsoft Minesweeper - Cannot Sign In or access Daily Challenges: For the last week or so I've not been able to sign into LIVE account when trying to play Microsoft Minesweeper. As a result, I've had trouble accessing the Daily Challenges. Given that there are...
  7. Xbox One (Insider) Freezing, Sign-In and App Launch Bugs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One (Insider) Freezing, Sign-In and App Launch Bugs: Just a quick note I AM in the insider program so this could be a bug in there. I am having immense trouble to sign in, everything takes to long to start. From Sign-In takes too long to start to...
  8. Bug/Erorr When signing in Account (Password)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug/Erorr When signing in Account (Password): Hello im a QA student in costa rica, and just came across a Bug when signing into xbox account but on console, I recently changed my xbox password then when i jumped on the xbox 360 it asks me to...
  9. Sign in notification bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign in notification bug: Hi, i noticed a bug ever since the tile transperancy update where everytime i boot up my xb1, during the profile sign in screen that pops up there is a graphic bug that makes the screen dimmer for...
  10. Problems with signing in, internet, and system bugs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with signing in, internet, and system bugs.: I am having multiple problems with my Xbox one console. The most major problem is with signing in. My kinect only recognizes me about 5% of the time. when it does recognize me it only signs me in...