Xbox sign in error

Discus and support Xbox sign in error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever i try to sign in i get the error code 0x800704cf. This code tells me i need to connect to wifi to sign in even though i already have a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VexSZN, Feb 14, 2020.

1. VexSZN
    VexSZN Guest

Xbox sign in error

Whenever i try to sign in i get the error code 0x800704cf. This code tells me i need to connect to wifi to sign in even though i already have a connection to the internet!! Can anyone help me?

:)

VexSZN, Feb 14, 2020
  2. AbsentlyInsane1 Win User

I cannot log into Halo Master Chief Collection

It did not fix the issue, I also attempted to sign in with another account and the same error happened. After the error I get "sign in error: Error encountered while signing into xbox live"
  3. MandatedFiend75 Win User

Can't sign in 0xbba error code

*Also sign out of your Xbox if you were streaming when this error occured and then sign back in after signing in to the Xbox App
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Is Error code 0x87DD0006 related to current problems?

Based on the site for Error Codes, I'd say yes.

Error 87DD0006 occurs when you try to sign in to Xbox Live on Xbox One

You see the following error code when you try to sign in to Xbox Live on an Xbox One console:

87DD0006
    This may mean that there was a service outage just before you tried to sign in.

https://support.xbox.com/error-code-lookup?code=0x87DD0006
  5. Legendgenesis Win User

can't start downloaded game

That's the error code for not being signed in to XBox live. Are you signed into the account that has Game Pass on it?
  6. BobMcFly247 Win User

error code 0x87DD000F

This is what you get when you check out this error code at
    support.xbox.com/.../error-code-lookup

Error 87DD000F occurs when you try to sign in to Xbox Live on Xbox One

You see the following error message when you try to sign in to Xbox Live on an Xbox One console:

87DD000F

This may mean that there was a service outage just before you tried to sign in.

Solution:

Because this is related to a service outage, check the Service Status page to see if there are any outages. If so, wait until the service is restored before signing in again.

Xbox sign in error

1. Xbox sign in error - Similar Threads - sign error

2. I Cannot Sign In my Xbox, No error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Cannot Sign In my Xbox, No error message: So It started one day I was playing gears 5, kept getting an error message saying "Can't connect to gears of war services" So i kept trying to figure it out, then i hit up tech support, they ran...
  3. can't sign into xbox live to run Microsoft Solitaire Collection, i keep getting error code...

in XBoX on Windows
    can't sign into xbox live to run Microsoft Solitaire Collection, i keep getting error code...: can't sign into xbox live to run Microsoft Solitaire Collection, i keep getting error code 1170000. i was always able to click on the game icon and it would start under my xbox sign in. now when i...
  4. Xbox not working properly and getting error codes and also getting signed out of xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not working properly and getting error codes and also getting signed out of xbox live.: I am really getting mad with xbox one x there's always problems after problems this console struggles to read games saying there scratched and I get error's codes when I start a game then it asks...
  5. Microsoft Sign in error on PS4 "Account already connected to another playstation network"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sign in error on PS4 "Account already connected to another playstation network": When i try to sign in to my microsoft account on minecraft PS4, it says that i cant because another psn is using my microsoft account. I sent 3 emails to mojang to help me with it, and they were...
  6. Error when signing into Xbox Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error when signing into Xbox Live account: Noticed for the first time that it said to go to account.live.com to fix a sign in issue for a child. No items or warnings to fix when I scroll through all the settings....
  7. How to sign in to play Minecraft when we keeping getting error code 0x87DD002C

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to sign in to play Minecraft when we keeping getting error code 0x87DD002C: Can't log into Minecraft on our pc using our Xbox account because of this error 0x87DD02C. I even remove the game thinking I could reinstall it, but no I had to buy it again. And alas, it is still...
  8. We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live - Error / The service is up and running though

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live - Error / The service is up and running though: Hello all, I'm currently getting the error that I can't sign into Xbox Live currently on my PC in the Game Pass app to play games. I can obliviously sign in on the website to be able to post...
  9. Xbox PC App fails to sign in to my Xbox account with an 0x80190001 error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC App fails to sign in to my Xbox account with an 0x80190001 error: This is getting so frustrating. I'm trying to play Wasteland 3 PC via Game Pass on the Xbox PC App. I'm signed into my Microsoft/Xbox account on both the MS Store and the Xbox PC App before I...
  10. Xbox App Error Signing In With Microsoft Store Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Error Signing In With Microsoft Store Account: Hi, I've been unable to use the game pass for the better part of this year as the new Xbox App does not recognise my Microsoft Store account. Everything was fine while i could access the game pass...