XBox sign in issue

Discus and support XBox sign in issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son was using my account and so added a new account under family. I have created another account for him. But, he is not able to add friends because... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RakeshRaniga, Apr 1, 2019.

1. RakeshRaniga
    RakeshRaniga Guest

XBox sign in issue

My son was using my account and so added a new account under family. I have created another account for him. But, he is not able to add friends because he was age 10. I changed his age to 13 so he could add friends which he was able to do.

He is unable unlink his account from old account to play with his new account.

How do we go about doing this. Somehow my account is also child account i am told.

:)

RakeshRaniga, Apr 1, 2019
  2. computerlaie Win User

Sign in issues XBox

Here a Solution from User Lazarblazer

This was a problem for me until I decided to Reset my PC again for a second time. I can now login to all the Xbox Games on Windows.

This is what I did:

Before I pressed reset, I made sure to uninstall the apps from the affected PC first, then I removed the affected PC from the devices list on the "your account" page in the Windows Store from another PC, I also clicked "Sync Licenses" afterwards.

I then went into Recovery and proceeded with resetting my PC to a Clean Windows 8.1 state. After the reset process I decided to set up the system as a New one.

This Solution work on my Surface

Thanks
  3. MS Win8 Games Win User

Sign in issues XBox

Sadly this is a known issue with tablets and OS upgrades and/or refreshes. You can read more about it here:

forums.xbox.com/.../371083.aspx

We have escalated the issue to another team for assistance and hopefully will keep the community updated with any new developments.

Thanks!
  4. Brian_03 Win User

Xbox Sign in Issues

BTW as far as i know there is no fix, last time this happened it just took a day or so before they fixed the problem
  5. gds1972 Win User

Xbox Sign In Issues

Hi

Xbox Live has been having some issues today but when you check the Xbox Live status these look like they are now resolved. Are you still experiencing issues now?
  6. T3chnlgydude Win User

xbox sign in issue

Thema:

XBox sign in issue

1. XBox sign in issue - Similar Threads - sign issue

2. Need help with sign in issue on Shadow of War game

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with sign in issue on Shadow of War game: Can someone help me with this weird message, I have no clue what it means, I'm signed in on the xbox app and my gamepass is working fine, this is the only game with the issue, thanks. [img]...
  3. Fortnite signing in issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite signing in issue: Hi, When I try and sign into my account for xbox live I get this message 'unable to sign in to your account for xbox live' I have tried all the obvious things but nothing is working? It is...
  4. Minecraft PS4 first sign in issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 first sign in issue: So yesterday i got Minecraft PS4 edition and i was downloading the game as you would then it asked me to sign in my Microsoft account keep in mind that its the first time that i ever played...
  5. “Sign in with the account that purchased the game...” issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Sign in with the account that purchased the game...” issue: Hello, I used my xbox 360 minecraft’s disc when connecting to my user (main) and it worked but when my brother trues to open the game with his user it says the error above ... Can he play when he...
  6. Backwards Compatibilty sign in issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibilty sign in issue: Whenever I attempt to start up a 360 game on the one s it always requires me to log into my profile. It never saves my password and takes up to 10 minutes to finally sign in and start playing,...
  7. Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible games having profile sign in issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible games having profile sign in issue: It's been nearly two days I have been having trouble signing into my Xbox 360 profile both on Backwards Compatible games on Xbox One and similarly I can't sign into my Xbox 360 as well, upon...
  8. Xbox 360 BC games are having sign in issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 BC games are having sign in issues: It says can't connect to Xbox Live service for me and this is only happening with backwards compatible games, the Xbox One games are working just perfectly fine submitted by /u/ZainJamil679...
  9. Xbox One Signing In Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Signing In Issue: Okay so I am trying to add an existing Microsoft account to my Xbox One S, and when I press add new and type the email it says create an account but I don't want to create an account I want to...
  10. Xbox sign out issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox sign out issue: So iam playing games and my profile will randomly disconnect from xbox live(gold) and within ten seconds reconnect. Originally it wouldnt connect for a few minutes but now it anywhere between five...