XBox sign in issue

Discus and support XBox sign in issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son was using my account and so added a new account under family. I have created another account for him. But, he is not able to add friends because... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RakeshRaniga, Apr 1, 2019.

1. RakeshRaniga
    RakeshRaniga Guest

XBox sign in issue

My son was using my account and so added a new account under family. I have created another account for him. But, he is not able to add friends because he was age 10. I changed his age to 13 so he could add friends which he was able to do.

He is unable unlink his account from old account to play with his new account.

How do we go about doing this. Somehow my account is also child account i am told.

:)

RakeshRaniga, Apr 1, 2019
  2. computerlaie Win User

Sign in issues XBox

Here a Solution from User Lazarblazer

This was a problem for me until I decided to Reset my PC again for a second time. I can now login to all the Xbox Games on Windows.

This is what I did:

Before I pressed reset, I made sure to uninstall the apps from the affected PC first, then I removed the affected PC from the devices list on the "your account" page in the Windows Store from another PC, I also clicked "Sync Licenses" afterwards.

I then went into Recovery and proceeded with resetting my PC to a Clean Windows 8.1 state. After the reset process I decided to set up the system as a New one.

This Solution work on my Surface

Thanks
  3. MS Win8 Games Win User

Sign in issues XBox

Sadly this is a known issue with tablets and OS upgrades and/or refreshes. You can read more about it here:

forums.xbox.com/.../371083.aspx

We have escalated the issue to another team for assistance and hopefully will keep the community updated with any new developments.

Thanks!
  4. Brian_03 Win User

Xbox Sign in Issues

BTW as far as i know there is no fix, last time this happened it just took a day or so before they fixed the problem
  5. gds1972 Win User

Xbox Sign In Issues

Hi

Xbox Live has been having some issues today but when you check the Xbox Live status these look like they are now resolved. Are you still experiencing issues now?
  6. SUP LUIS Win User

Xbox sign in issue

The Xbox Live Service is down today when ever it doesn't let you sign in try checking the Xbox live service alert
Thema:

XBox sign in issue

1. XBox sign in issue - Similar Threads - sign issue

2. NEW GAME SIGN IN ISSUES!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    NEW GAME SIGN IN ISSUES!!: I just purchased the new "Plants vs zombies battle for neighborville" and to add a second player it tells you to hold down the "x" botton. So, I do and then it says..." This feature does not...
  3. Issues with sign-in.

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with sign-in.: I’m having some specific issues with my sign in, it may be a little bit better to show what’s going on over a video, but just to explain it, I initially got onto my Xbox earlier today and came...
  4. sign in issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    sign in issues: I restarted my console and now to sign in it wants my password. I type in my password and then what am I supposed to do? I've pushed every button on the controller and nothing happens or if I push...
  5. Xbox Live back compatibility sign out issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live back compatibility sign out issue: Hi, My Xbox now kicks me out of my 360 account on any back compat game I try to play. This started yesterday randomly. I have tried hard resetting, removing/re adding the account and clearing all...
  6. Issue signing on to Xbox live on Xbox One - Error (0x87DD0006)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue signing on to Xbox live on Xbox One - Error (0x87DD0006): Issue signing on to Xbox live on Xbox One - Error (0x87DD0006 Been trying to sign on for the last hour on my xbox one to xbox live. I’ve restarted my console, router, tested all connections and...
  7. Where's an update on the sign-in issues???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where's an update on the sign-in issues???: It's been nearly 8 hrs since the last update concerning the signing in issue!! When will this be fixed?? Also, why was I sign-out abruptly when everything was fin since this morning?? Pretty sure...
  8. Problemi di accesso account [Translate] Account sign-in issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problemi di accesso account [Translate] Account sign-in issues: Buongiorno. Vorrei accedere al mio vecchio account Microsoft (la vecchia mail non esiste più). Mio figlio accede alla sua Xbox One con la vecchia mail, ma non si riesce ad accedere all'account dal...
  9. Sign in issues when granting permission

in XboX Insiders
    Sign in issues when granting permission: When a child tries to play a game and needs permission an adult account connected to it signs in and Grant's the permission. After the permission has been granted on screen the account usually...
  10. UPDATE: Xbox Services are currently having an issue signing in!

in XboX Insiders
    UPDATE: Xbox Services are currently having an issue signing in!: [IMG] submitted by /u/johnnybon1 [link] [comments]