Xbox sign in issue

Discus and support Xbox sign in issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I dont know of it's only me but there is a really weird thing happening when i sign into an account it will automatically change your accound pfp,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SECTOR UNKNOWN, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Xbox sign in issue

I dont know of it's only me but there is a really weird thing happening when i sign into an account it will automatically change your accound pfp, color and reset your Gamerscore to 0 but only for you not to others.

I found out how to fix it, just remove your account from your console then add it back but its annoying because i use more then 1 account.

If it also did the same for you please tell me why this happens if you know or just tell me if it happend.

:)

SECTOR UNKNOWN, Jul 18, 2019
  2. computerlaie Win User

Sign in issues XBox

Here a Solution from User Lazarblazer

This was a problem for me until I decided to Reset my PC again for a second time. I can now login to all the Xbox Games on Windows.

This is what I did:

Before I pressed reset, I made sure to uninstall the apps from the affected PC first, then I removed the affected PC from the devices list on the "your account" page in the Windows Store from another PC, I also clicked "Sync Licenses" afterwards.

I then went into Recovery and proceeded with resetting my PC to a Clean Windows 8.1 state. After the reset process I decided to set up the system as a New one.

This Solution work on my Surface

Thanks
  3. MS Win8 Games Win User

Sign in issues XBox

Sadly this is a known issue with tablets and OS upgrades and/or refreshes. You can read more about it here:

forums.xbox.com/.../371083.aspx

We have escalated the issue to another team for assistance and hopefully will keep the community updated with any new developments.

Thanks!
  4. Brian_03 Win User

Xbox Sign in Issues

BTW as far as i know there is no fix, last time this happened it just took a day or so before they fixed the problem
  5. gds1972 Win User

Xbox Sign In Issues

Hi

Xbox Live has been having some issues today but when you check the Xbox Live status these look like they are now resolved. Are you still experiencing issues now?
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

XBox sign in issue

Why you're being asked for parental consent

If the date of birth on your Microsoft account shows that you're under 18 years old, Xbox is required to request parental consent for you to use Xbox Live.

If you're an adult, but you got a message asking for parental consent, it's because you're a child in your Microsoft family. Even if you're over the age of 18, you can still be a child in Microsoft family.

Solution

If you're under the age of 18, follow the steps on your console to have your parent sign in and add you to a Microsoft family.

If you're over the age of 18, have your parent remove you from the family. They'll have to sign in to
    account.microsoft.com/family, select your profile, and select remove.

If you're unable to clear the message, contact Xbox Support.
Thema:

Xbox sign in issue

1. Xbox sign in issue - Similar Threads - sign issue

2. Xbox 360 sign in issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 sign in issues: I'm trying to sign in on my old xbox 360 in time for the old Halo 3 and Reach file shares to get uploaded to the MCC on the 27th, but I'm hitting multiple errors with the 360 sign in. First I...
  3. Issues signing in to XBL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues signing in to XBL: so it keeps signing me out of xbox live. Then its a struggle to get signed back in. Status page says all is well, but it feels like the other day when they had the service outage. Am I the only...
  4. Still having X-Box Signing In issues....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still having X-Box Signing In issues....: I still cannot log into xbox live even though I have received notification that the sign in is back up and running. I get error code 0x801901f4 but when i search for this to see what it is it does...
  5. Sign in issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign in issue: I can sign in on my original Xbox One console. Just bought an xbox one S and even when signed out on original it will not let me sign in on the Xbox One S. Even with what going on now, I signed in...
  6. Issues with Youtube Signing in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Youtube Signing in: Is anyone having issues with YouTube signing in? When I go to sign in it says something went wrong try again but after trying numerous times as well as deleting the app I am still unable to sign...
  7. Signing In and Adding New Sign In Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Signing In and Adding New Sign In Issues: Hello, I'm currently having issues signing in to my xbox one x. I had issues previously where I could not add new accounts for friends to play with me. Today I was trying to play and it had...
  8. Xbox 360 Sign in issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Sign in issue: So my problem is this. I decided to leave my Xbox 1 alone for a while and get back onto my 360 and play a few games. The problem is that I go to sign in with the correct (i made sure info was...
  9. Sign in issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign in issue: When I logged on this morning, I noticed it took a lot longer to go through the sign in process. It took around 5 minutes, and afterwards an error message popped up saying, "You'll need the...
  10. Xbox Game Pass (PC Beta) Sign-In Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass (PC Beta) Sign-In Issue: Good afternoon Microsoft team, I recently downloaded the PC Beta here in Australia to be one of the first people to help Microsoft grow the platform and iron out bugs. The issue I've found is...