Xbox sign-in not working

Discus and support Xbox sign-in not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So today I turned on my Xbox and it didn't auto-sign me in, which was unusual, and when I signed in it signed me out the second I was signed in. It has... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bloxykat2678, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Bloxykat2678
    Bloxykat2678 Guest

Xbox sign-in not working

So today I turned on my Xbox and it didn't auto-sign me in, which was unusual, and when I signed in it signed me out the second I was signed in. It has done this all day and has never done this before. One time it DID sign me in and said that I wasn't
    signed into Xbox live. What is going on and how do I fix this?

:)

Bloxykat2678, Feb 22, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Xbox sign-in not working

Hi Bloxykat2678

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a
    new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
  3. XBF Nestor S Win User

Xbox sign-in not working

Hey there Bloxy thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused but rest assured we are here to help. We suggest a reset of the console since the problem might be on the actual OS of the console so we would suggest a >Soft
    Factory Reset
    < (while keeping games and apps)
    IF AND ONLY IF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA IS MET:

• There is a stable network connection.
    • The information for all profiles is known (email and passwords)

Once the setup is complete it will ask if we want to keep settings or manual setup lets do manual setup. Give it a shot and let us know of any changes!

Side note: We cannot stress this enough, since the console will kick off all profiles on it please make sure the sign in information to all the profile is known (email and password)
  4. ThePouchBear Win User

Xbox sign-in not working

You can try removing and reinstalling the profile to the console
  5. banej Win User

Weird gamerpicture glitch?

[quote user="SONIC SCREAM 07"]

First try signing out and sign back in. If that doesn't work, just restart the Xbox.

[/quote]

It doesn't work for me (The sign out sign in part). I'll go and clear the Xbox cache to see if it works.
  6. ClementeTheDon Win User

Error Code 8015190A

the thread all the on to the top works.. sign in on the xbox website and then sign back in onto your xbox then problem solved.. thanks @alfa2012delta.. it worked for me
Thema:

Xbox sign-in not working

1. Xbox sign-in not working - Similar Threads - sign working

2. xbox one sign in not working...

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox one sign in not working...: For the last 2 days I have been trying to sign in. I click on my profile and it is just continuously loading. I have tried an xbox reset, password change via the laptop in case ive been hacked...
  3. Can't sign into account/ offline update wont work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into account/ offline update wont work.: I couldn't sign into my xbox live account, so I removed it and then tried to add it back. When it wouldn't let me add it back, I took the advice of a microsoft employee and reset my xbox. Now,...
  4. How to change privacy settings on Xbox account when Xbox.com sign in doesn’t work.

in XBoX on Windows
    How to change privacy settings on Xbox account when Xbox.com sign in doesn’t work.: I don’t have an Xbox but I still have an account to play Minecraft on Windows 10. I can’t play cross platform with friends because every time I try to change privacy settings I’m brought to Xbox...
  5. Xbox child account sign up not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox child account sign up not working: My daughter is trying to create an Xbox account. It has me do some verification and then we get an error message We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. We tried it twice with the...
  6. Where do I sign up for streaming?? Or how does this work? PLEASE HELP ME

in XboX Insiders
    Where do I sign up for streaming?? Or how does this work? PLEASE HELP ME: I've tried everything and nothing works, I've checked that I have everything thing needed. But I won't work. Then I saw that maybe I need to sign up for it somewhere. But can't find where. Please...
  7. Error 0x80a40401 - Xbox Live sign in doesn't work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error 0x80a40401 - Xbox Live sign in doesn't work: For the second time this error occurs ... The first time I have the problem with the help of Dr. Google solved. Now I have the same mistake again and cannot solve it like the first one ... Does...
  8. Xbox 360: Xbox live sign up not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360: Xbox live sign up not working: I cant sign up for xbox live on 360, any solutions? 4bdda1c5-66d9-431e-8b70-e5a26c035ee2
  9. Xbox app not working: no sign in or code.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app not working: no sign in or code.: After updating the Xbox app for Android I can no longer use it. When the app loads up it prompts me to "Join the community" with two buttons to "SIGN IN" or "SET UP CONSOLE." Neither work. "SIGN...
  10. How do I sign into my account on Xbox (beta) app? The button in the popup doesn't work.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I sign into my account on Xbox (beta) app? The button in the popup doesn't work.: Anytime I try to log in on the Xbox Beta app or when I start a game I downloaded through Gamepass a new window pops up with a button that says Sign In. No matter how many times I click the button,...