xbox sign in

Discus and support xbox sign in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i sign into xbox as you do but when i enter a game i logs me out of xbox live and i have to log back in again. also when i exit the game it takes me to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LYMBO1999, Jun 17, 2014.

1. LYMBO1999
    LYMBO1999 Guest

xbox sign in

i sign into xbox as you do but when i enter a game i logs me out of xbox live and i have to log back in again. also when i exit the game it takes me to the avatar choice when u first fire up your xbox.

:)

LYMBO1999, Jun 17, 2014
  2. EDDS
    EDDS Guest
    360 and One on same gold account

If I sign in to Xbox Live on my Xbox One, will I also be able to sign in on the same account on my 360 at the same time? Say someone is using the Xbox One in the living room and I'm playing my 360 in my bedroom. Will I be able to use the same account?

WHITTEN: Yes this works! You'll be able to be signed on with the same gamertag on both an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One console at the same time. However, like today, you can only be signed into one Xbox 360 and one Xbox One at a time

Ask Microsoft Anything About Xbox One - IGN

3. Meridius
    Meridius Guest
    Netflix and Amazon Prime, one account 2 xbox. Help

Hi all

I have two xbox one and want to be able to watch Netflix or amazon prim on one xbox and play games on the other at the same time, the problem is I can not run the apps without a xbox live account and I can not sign in as I am already signed in on the one I play games.

why can I not sign into the apps without a xbox live account as this is annoying and I just can not get this to work

any help thanks

Meridius, Jun 17, 2014
  4. xbox sign in

DigitalAssassin, Jun 17, 2014
  5. HLG Specter Win User

How to have multiple accounts and only pay for one

Game share. Sign Xbox A into Xbox B and make it the home xbox and sign xbox B into Xbox A and make it the home Xbox. Then sign out of both and sign A into A and B into B. And you games and live with be shared between both xboxs. And you can freely sign
    in an out to which ever you want.
  6. dwightdork45 Win User

Xbox Sign In

So, what do you mean when you say you tried Xbox.com again? Because I tried to switch my parent account (on the Xbox) again and it game me the same error messages. Is there any way I can switch accounts on a computer?
  7. Johnny1370 Win User

Xbox Sign In

Same here! WTF Microsoft. Fix your security issues. I'm really getting tired of this BS. How many times do I have to find a computer and log into xbox.com just to play game on my Xbox360?

Someone please fix this stuff.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Signing into xbox

Please don't bump old threads. If you create a new thread detailing the issues you're having you'll get better assistance.
  9. Noblemystery Win User

Signing in to Xbox

The new service agreement might have reset your settings. Access your settings and enable stay signed in. Dont ask me for a password ever.

You can do this on XB1 so I assume its the same on win10
Thema:

xbox sign in

1. xbox sign in - Similar Threads - sign

2. "Signed-out content restrictions" feature

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Signed-out content restrictions" feature: Where do I find this for Xbox? I do not want my child to be able to access games that do not require sign-in. When looking around on the forums and Microsoft answers, I found info that tells me to...
  3. Stuck in "signed in on new device loop"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck in "signed in on new device loop": hi so im trying to access my old Xbox 360 account. i remember the email and the password, and im obviously correct because it prompts me saying i need to verify because it a new device im signing...
  4. my share won't work unless I sign into he's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    my share won't work unless I sign into he's account: Every time I want to play a game from his library I have to sign into his account something that does not allow an option for him. how can I solve this problem? 0c60ce44-c557-41c8-8498-992ac1e57645
  5. Sign in problems - cannot add user

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign in problems - cannot add user: Hi. I had to reset my password because my sneaky son was usiing it to extend screen time when I started getting errors trying to log in on my console. I had assumed it would ask me for the new...
  6. Could not sign in to MS Solitaire ERROR CODE: 11700000

in XBoX on Windows
    Could not sign in to MS Solitaire ERROR CODE: 11700000: Removed solitaire and reinstalled, checked my updates and I am current with all updates, none to download or install. I can log in to the XBox site without error but every time I startup solitaire...
  7. Xbox sign - in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox sign - in: Hello, for the past three days I have tried to sign in to my account on the xbox but as the home page pops up it always says connect to xbox live even though it is a wired connection. I go to the...
  8. Question About Signing Up When Underage

in XboX Insiders
    Question About Signing Up When Underage: Is there anyway for me to sign up for xbox insider when I am underage by sending something to my parents or do I just have to wait for two more years? submitted by /u/FlamesFire101 [link]...
  9. I can't get any of my games to open, keeps saying that I need to sign in to my account,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get any of my games to open, keeps saying that I need to sign in to my account,...: can't get any of my games to open why? Keeps telling me it's trying to sign in. c07543c6-a30e-4a13-a6f3-d024213aa2ab
  10. Sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign in: My xbox 360 is connected to internet but when i try to sign in it tells me can't connect to xbox live 8015000a but it will let me sign in with a different account...