xbox sign in

Discus and support xbox sign in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i sign into xbox as you do but when i enter a game i logs me out of xbox live and i have to log back in again. also when i exit the game it takes me to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LYMBO1999, Jun 17, 2014.

1. LYMBO1999
    LYMBO1999 Guest

xbox sign in

i sign into xbox as you do but when i enter a game i logs me out of xbox live and i have to log back in again. also when i exit the game it takes me to the avatar choice when u first fire up your xbox.

:)

LYMBO1999, Jun 17, 2014
  2. EDDS
    EDDS Guest
    360 and One on same gold account

If I sign in to Xbox Live on my Xbox One, will I also be able to sign in on the same account on my 360 at the same time? Say someone is using the Xbox One in the living room and I'm playing my 360 in my bedroom. Will I be able to use the same account?

WHITTEN: Yes this works! You'll be able to be signed on with the same gamertag on both an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One console at the same time. However, like today, you can only be signed into one Xbox 360 and one Xbox One at a time

Ask Microsoft Anything About Xbox One - IGN

3. Meridius
    Meridius Guest
    Netflix and Amazon Prime, one account 2 xbox. Help

Hi all

I have two xbox one and want to be able to watch Netflix or amazon prim on one xbox and play games on the other at the same time, the problem is I can not run the apps without a xbox live account and I can not sign in as I am already signed in on the one I play games.

why can I not sign into the apps without a xbox live account as this is annoying and I just can not get this to work

any help thanks

Meridius, Jun 17, 2014
  4. xbox sign in

DigitalAssassin, Jun 17, 2014
  5. MandatedFiend75 Win User

Can't sign in 0xbba error code

*Also sign out of your Xbox if you were streaming when this error occured and then sign back in after signing in to the Xbox App
  6. dwightdork45 Win User

Xbox Sign In

So, what do you mean when you say you tried Xbox.com again? Because I tried to switch my parent account (on the Xbox) again and it game me the same error messages. Is there any way I can switch accounts on a computer?
  7. Johnny1370 Win User

Xbox Sign In

Same here! WTF Microsoft. Fix your security issues. I'm really getting tired of this BS. How many times do I have to find a computer and log into xbox.com just to play game on my Xbox360?

Someone please fix this stuff.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Signing into xbox

Please don't bump old threads. If you create a new thread detailing the issues you're having you'll get better assistance.
  9. Noblemystery Win User

Signing in to Xbox

The new service agreement might have reset your settings. Access your settings and enable stay signed in. Dont ask me for a password ever.

You can do this on XB1 so I assume its the same on win10
Thema:

xbox sign in

1. xbox sign in - Similar Threads - sign

2. Xbox One'da Oyun oynarken oturum kapanıyor! [Mod Translation - Sign-out while playing games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One'da Oyun oynarken oturum kapanıyor! [Mod Translation - Sign-out while playing games...: İyi günler Xbox One oyun konsolumda,oyun oynarken oturum kendi kendine kapanıyor.Oyun tekrar ana menüye geliyor. Sorunun neden kaynaklandığını bulamadım [Mod Translation - Good day on my Xbox One...
  3. Signing in with my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Signing in with my Microsoft account: Every time I sign in with my Microsoft account, it signs in as my friend's xbox profile and not mine. How do I change it so the main "xbox profile" is mine? 34f5decb-a986-480c-9e71-ff6e021999c6
  4. I cannot sign in to Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot sign in to Microsoft Jigsaw: The Xbox does not sign in on Microsoft Jigsaw games, therefore I can not continue my started games. c7f7a67e-aa68-4cd3-a62f-b3e1b59ac4de
  5. Minecraft for SWITCHでアカウントにサインイン出来ない。[Translation-I can't sign in to my account with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for SWITCHでアカウントにサインイン出来ない。[Translation-I can't sign in to my account with...: マイクロソフトのアカウントはサインイン出来きているのですが、 SWITCHの中ではサインインしていないと認識されています。 統合版です。対応策教えてく さい [Translation-My Microsoft account is now ready to sign in. Switch is recognized as not signed in. It is an...
  6. Issues with sign-in.

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with sign-in.: I’m having some specific issues with my sign in, it may be a little bit better to show what’s going on over a video, but just to explain it, I initially got onto my Xbox earlier today and came...
  7. Xbox Console companion Error (0x409) 0x80073DB8 "we are unable to sign you in at the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console companion Error (0x409) 0x80073DB8 "we are unable to sign you in at the...: Hello, I have tried all the fixes that I found online that is similar to my issue. I've restarted all the required Xbox services through services, local group editor etc.. I've reinstalled all...
  8. Help signing into xbox 360 after gamertag change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help signing into xbox 360 after gamertag change: I changed my gamertag last night and now I can't recover my gamertag on my xbox 360 console. Everything else is fine including logging into my xbox one, gears pop, xbox.com and live.com. I am...
  9. Can’t sign in offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in offline: im a over the road truck driver so i take my xbox with me it was working fine last night but my xbox was being laggy so i restarted it today now i cant sign in to my account or play any of my...
  10. sign in problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    sign in problem: Why can i sign in to my account on the x box app but not on my console it keeps saying problem try again later a463093a-ebbd-41ec-ba48-62fe7f650a53