Xbox signing out every 45 minutes - hour

Discus and support Xbox signing out every 45 minutes - hour in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every so often (45 minutes - an hour) my Xbox will sign out. I was wondering, why this is happening and how to fix it. Under normal circumstances it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by paceyely, Mar 25, 2020.

1. paceyely
    paceyely Guest

Every so often (45 minutes - an hour) my Xbox will sign out. I was wondering, why this is happening and how to fix it. Under normal circumstances it would not be annoying, however, I am playing RDR2 so whenever it happens whatever mission I am playing
    restarts and I have to do it all over again. I don't know if this problem is contained to just RDR2 or the entire console.

:)

paceyely, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Dapper DEVL Win User

Wassup paceyely,

I'm sorry to hear you are having difficulties; it's never cool when that happens. Unfortunately, I believe this to be a problem with RDR2 as I have had similar issues in the past. It seems to affect different people at different times. That being said, it
    may be worth a shot to try and play something else and see if it causes the same crash. I understand you want to play RDR2 (it's such an awesome game when it works) but, doing as I suggested would at least help you isolate the problem. This way, you will know
    whether to report the problem directly to Rockstar or to Microsoft. I hope it turns around for you and begins working properly again so you can get your game on.

Also, a full system shutdown and reboot works wonders if you haven't tried it already. Whenever I have similar issues I tend to restart both my console and the internet. 90% of the time this fixes any issues that may occur, just food for thought.

-
  3. paceyely Win User

Thanks so much. I'll try that.
  4. Pelaquin Win User

What are you doing with your last day?

Has this got anything to do with the button ive been having to press every 3 hours ?, ive got my break in 45 minutes i hope i remember to push it by then.
  5. knailbomb420 Win User

Random Disconnects

Yeah rebooting the router, or signing out to test the connection are the only ways to reconnect. Gets quite annoying to have to do this every 45 minutes or so. Never had this problem before, everything is the same as it had been, and never had any problems
    before.
  6. Massamo Win User

5 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!

3 days 18 hours 45 minutes here
Thema:

1. Xbox signing out every 45 minutes - hour - Similar Threads - signing every minutes

2. Console Shuts off every time i sign in

in XboX Insiders
    Console Shuts off every time i sign in: since the update (2004.200302-0000) of alpha skip ahead every time i log on into my main account my xbox shuts off completely but this doesn't happen when i use any other profile. submitted by...
  3. Possible set up my xbox one and my xbox 360 to sign out every time when i turn off the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible set up my xbox one and my xbox 360 to sign out every time when i turn off the console?: Im curious, because im playing this two console amd the same account and i run the problem 45062636-66be-473b-8a12-9591394919ed
  4. Having to sign in every time, despite instant sign-in

in XboX Insiders
    Having to sign in every time, despite instant sign-in: I have no idea if this is linked to the Insider Program but for some reason, Xbox is making me enter my password whenever I turn on the system. This has never happened before and yet has occurred...
  5. Why does the new Xbox (Beta) app crash every time I open it and sign in? Is there a fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the new Xbox (Beta) app crash every time I open it and sign in? Is there a fix?: I recently installed a new Windows 10 update and installed the new Xbox (Beta) app. Every time I open the app and log in, the app goes black. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it as well as...
  6. Can't connect to xboxlive + every time I turn my console on signed out after one minute

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xboxlive + every time I turn my console on signed out after one minute: I'm not sure what has happened but seemingly out of the blue my xbox one will sign my account out shortly after I have turned the console on and won't let me sign back in, xboxlive does not work...
  7. Can't connect to xboxlive + every time I turn my console on signed out after one minute

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xboxlive + every time I turn my console on signed out after one minute: I'm not sure what has happened but seemingly out of the blue my xbox one will sign my account out shortly after I have turned the console on and won't let me sign back in, xboxlive does not work...
  8. Xbox one keeps signing me out of my account and disconnecting everything every few minutes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one keeps signing me out of my account and disconnecting everything every few minutes...: I have deleted the other account on my Xbox, put a lock code on thinking someone else was trying to get into my xbox from somewhere else. My connection test was more than fine... done literally...
  9. Xbox 360 randomly signs out of Xbox Live every 15-30 minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 randomly signs out of Xbox Live every 15-30 minutes: So a few weeks ago my 360 began to sign me out of Live every 15-30 minutes while doing anything. It happens when I am in a game, using Netflix, or even just doing nothing on the dashboard. I have...
  10. Getting signed off Xbox Live every five minutes ON XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting signed off Xbox Live every five minutes ON XBOX 360: GT: I see that there is xbox live problems going on, but it says its only happening on xbox one, and i assure you its on both consoles. I am trying to play Destiny, and I cant stay in-game for...