xbox slim freezing

Discus and support xbox slim freezing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been having problems with my Xbox slim freezing on call of duty ghost. It happened more than three times a day and its starting to make me mad.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hess4377, Jan 21, 2014.

1. hess4377
    hess4377 Guest

xbox slim freezing

I've been having problems with my Xbox slim freezing on call of duty ghost. It happened more than three times a day and its starting to make me mad. Its only on ghost that it freezes I've played other games to see if it's the console itself but all the
    other games I played it was fine. Need tips on what to do other than turn the Xbox off and on again.

:)

hess4377, Jan 21, 2014
  2. taozhu123
    taozhu123 Guest
    GTA V Freezing

i have xbox slim,but it freezing too!!!, switch off my console for times,nothing work

taozhu123, Jan 21, 2014
  3. hell2010
    hell2010 Guest
    xbox 360 4gb slim freezes on splash screen

My xbox 360 4gb slim keeps freezing on the start up screen any help with resolving this issue

hell2010, Jan 21, 2014
  4. xbox slim freezing

Try deleting the update you have for ghosts as it could be corrupted settings<system<storage<hardrive<ghosts<delete the title update an then start up ghosts an it will ask you to update so click yes an hopefully your game doesn't freeze anymore

Xx529BlAcKbOyxX, Jan 22, 2014
  5. AndreFromPT Win User

Are there any major freezing problems on 360?

80 + hours of skyrim

3 or 4 freezes

Xbox 360 Slim
  6. Robbie Lassiter Win User

New Xbox "Services" Put Shame to Xbox - SHAME ON YOU MICROSOFT!

Microsoft should be ashamed that they ruined the xbox slim cuase it freezes and it keep doing and I hope Microsoft fix the FREAKING button so it doesn't freeze like the slim Xbox one hope wouldn't suck and has that problem Microsoft im giving you a second
    chane DONT SCREW IT UP!!!
  7. taozhu123 Win User

GTA V Freezing

i have xbox slim,but it freezing too!!!, switch off my console for times,nothing work
  8. Cy709 Win User

Xbox won't work; dashboard won't load and games won't play

I'm having the very same problem with my 5 month old Slim. It will not load and freezes on the prompt Xbox logo.
  9. Scar of Knights Win User

Gears of War 3 and my profile

Every time I finish a chapter it freezes and resets by itself so I had to buy a slim xbox then it was fixed.
Thema:

xbox slim freezing

1. xbox slim freezing - Similar Threads - slim freezing

2. Xbox 360 slim freezes right after logo screen

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox 360 slim freezes right after logo screen: Xbox 360 slim freezes right after logo screen Please help! My Xbox 360 slim continues to freeze every time right after the logo screen, the screen glitches and turns blue and green then freezes....
  3. Xbox 360 Slim either freezes and restarts or gives power off sound and turns off. HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim either freezes and restarts or gives power off sound and turns off. HELP!: Okay so I have an NTSC Xbox 360 in the UK (they're pretty hard to come by but I need one for speedrunning purposes), and while I never used to have this problem, the past few months whenever I've...
  4. Please help! Xbox 360 slim freezes right after logo screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help! Xbox 360 slim freezes right after logo screen: My Xbox 360 slim continues to freeze every time right after the logo screen, the screen glitches and turns blue and green then freezes. It won't response except the power button. What should be...
  5. Xbox 360 Slim freeze.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim freeze.: My Xbox 360 slim keeps freezing and I do not know why it is doing this. I tried a lot of stuff like cleaning it, putting it in a better ventilated area, clearing the cach, but none seem to work....
  6. Xbox 360 slim Keeps Freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim Keeps Freezing: A couple days ago I started up my xbox 360 slim normally(bought it in fall of 2011) and decided to play Thief for the first time. When I started it up my xbox crashed and I had to restart it,...
  7. Xbox 360 Slim keeps freezing; I can't fix it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim keeps freezing; I can't fix it.: A couple days ago, I turned on my Xbox after arriving home from a 3-day vacation (meaning my Xbox hadn't been touched in that amount of time). When I turned on my console, it worked fine for about...
  8. Xbox slim freeze only when game starting, never on home or apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox slim freeze only when game starting, never on home or apps: Hi all I m experiencing really strange issue with my xbox360 slim. First she never start properly during the first boot, she always freeze first sec during the logo 360. Second boot is always...
  9. Xbox 360 slim freezes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim freezes: Hey! I just bought my brothers xbox 360 slim and i have a problem. Everytime i try to change the theme i freezes. It also freezes when i click on my avatar in dashboard and goes right. I have...
  10. Xbox360 Slim Freezes, Dims screen, texture glitches, the works....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 Slim Freezes, Dims screen, texture glitches, the works....: Hello, The xbox I am using is a Xbox360 Slim model with a 250GB hard drive. I know I have to send it in for repairs but I want to know what is going on hardware wise. Below is the problems I see...