Xbox slim power button and disk button doesn't work.

Discus and support Xbox slim power button and disk button doesn't work. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Before, while I was playing xbox, the disk open sound kept going and it would open up by itself , and also now the xbox turns off and on by itself ,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Im Funny, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Im Funny
    Im Funny Guest

Before, while I was playing xbox, the disk open sound kept going and it would open up by itself , and also now the xbox turns off and on by itself , sometimes it's responsive to your touch . But then it does it's own thing. I think it's the sensor that
    reads your finger . But I don't really know

:)

Im Funny, Feb 22, 2014
  2. KINECT + XBOX ONE = SUPER COUCH POTATOES

yep only time I get up is to change a disk or have to pull the power chord cause the system froze. Slims power button broken on my xbox slim had to pull chord for xbox to work

ZIG ZAG STORIES, Feb 22, 2014
  3. On button makes sound but won't turn on

My xbox slim won't turn on. We've unplugged it and cooled off the power supply, but still it won't turn on or eject the disk. It does however make a tone still when I press the on button or the eject button, but the door won't open and the green light
    doesn't turn on. Any suggestions?

FasterBody5099, Feb 22, 2014
  4. Xbox slim power button and disk button doesn't work.

Your Faceplate is either unplugged or malfunctioning.

Blacknzkiller, Feb 23, 2014
Thema:

1. Xbox slim power button and disk button doesn't work. - Similar Threads - slim power button

2. Xbox 360 Slim either freezes and restarts or gives power off sound and turns off. HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim either freezes and restarts or gives power off sound and turns off. HELP!: Okay so I have an NTSC Xbox 360 in the UK (they're pretty hard to come by but I need one for speedrunning purposes), and while I never used to have this problem, the past few months whenever I've...
  3. Xbox 360 Slim beeps when power and eject buttons are hit but doesn't turn on!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Slim beeps when power and eject buttons are hit but doesn't turn on!: Hi, Any help would be much appreciated. My Xbox 360 Slim makes the usual sound when I hit the power and eject buttons but it doesn't turn on. There is no light on the power button as well. The...
  4. Xbox 360 Slim Power Brick doesn't power for more than 15min, what do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim Power Brick doesn't power for more than 15min, what do I do?: My boyfriend gave me his Xbox 360 Slim, the power brick (one specific power brick, I own 3) it only powers for 15 minutes then powers itself off then turning off the console. The power brick turns...
  5. Xbox 360 Slim power supply fan vibrating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim power supply fan vibrating: So I've had my 360 Slim probably about 6 years now. Used it constantly for the first 2 or so years until the console itself started making a stupidly loud noise, found out all these years later it...
  6. The red dot of the xbox 360 slim power box

in XBoX on Consoles
    The red dot of the xbox 360 slim power box: I have a problem with the power supply of my xbox 360 slim. What happens is that the little light that turns green when the console is turned on, has turned red more than 3 times today, Saturday,...
  7. Xbox 360 slim power supply help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim power supply help: Hello i bought xbox 360 slim in USA , which means that the power supply runs on 110v only. now I moved to Turkey and the electricity here is 220V, i was wondering to buy a power supply of a...
  8. Xbox 360 Slim Power Adaptor Brick (SG)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim Power Adaptor Brick (SG): Hi there My Xbox Slim's power adaptor is dead ( no light at all) and I have already tried unplugging and plugging in back the cable out from power outlet and Xbox. Is there any official...
  9. Xbox 360 slim power supply red light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim power supply red light: i recently bought a used Xbox 360 slim. It worked perfectly for the first week with about 8 hours of play time. Then suddenly in the middle of playing a game it completely shut down. I checked the...
  10. Xbox 360 Slim red dot on power button.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim red dot on power button.: My xbox 360 slim 250GB has a red dot on the power button. The console isn't displaying any video, since the button turns red the moment the machine turns on. There is not error code. I tried...