Xbox Smartglass Keyboard Functionaloty for Minecraft Bedrock

Discus and support Xbox Smartglass Keyboard Functionaloty for Minecraft Bedrock in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello, I have this problem where if i begin talking in the chat in Minecraft with the Xbox Smartglass app as the controller mode, it doesn’t have the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Dylan C 223, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Dylan C 223
    Dylan C 223 Guest

Hello, I have this problem where if i begin talking in the chat in Minecraft with the Xbox Smartglass app as the controller mode, it doesn’t have the little box and keyboard pop up, instead, it uses the touchscreen of the app to use as a controller, and
    no longer a keyboard. Is there any fix for this?

:)

Dylan C 223, Jul 25, 2019
  2. BianelGrullon Win User

Hello, I have this problem where if i begin talking in the chat in Minecraft with the Xbox Smartglass app as the controller mode, it doesn’t have the little box and keyboard pop up, instead, it uses the touchscreen of the app to use as a controller,
    and no longer a keyboard. Is there any fix for this?
  3. DylanCarder Win User

This is not a specific issue because the none functionality is also on the Xbox Messages and Search Bars
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

This seems like a very specific in-game related issue and I suggest you to contact Mojang support or post in their forums to solve it.
  5. Youthfulhal864 Win User

keyboard and mouse support

Hi, very few games on the Xbox One support Keyboard and Mouse

Minecraft Bedrock Edition supports both keyboard and mouse

Games like PUBG, Fortnite only support keyboard for extra buttons
  6. Arminator Win User

DOUBT!

The Xbox can't be controlled by keyboard and mouse through the Stream mode at all. While it's possible in the Minecraft Bedrock Edition to use Keyboard and mouse, all other games don't accept keyboard and mouse input at all.

You might have to try Minecraft, if you can control it via Keyboard and mouse while streaming to your PC.
Thema:

1. Xbox Smartglass Keyboard Functionaloty for Minecraft Bedrock - Similar Threads - Smartglass Keyboard Functionaloty

2. Smartglass 360 connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Smartglass 360 connection: Recently i've buy a xbox 360, and i'm trying to connnect windows 10 app Smartglass 360 with my xbox, i'm usign same account on both pc and console, Smartglass are enabled on console, and i'm usnig...
  3. Smartglass on iPad no longer searches popular tags.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Smartglass on iPad no longer searches popular tags.: As of one of the recent version, a few months ago now, we can no longer search popular tags when looking for groups. I only play Destiny 2 and when I search for popular tags, none are shown...
  4. Xbox One Smartglass Streaming

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Smartglass Streaming: I'm really confused as to how to stream my Xbox games to the Xbox One Smartglass app on Windows 10. c5d39f93-31c1-44c6-af00-e378603449d4
  5. Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work!: Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work! How could I connect my Windows 10 PC (SmartGlass App) with my Xbox 360 Console? Thx 58c7389e-3e4b-43d7-b373-911e73bdbe25
  6. xbox 360 smartglass app and fable achievements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 smartglass app and fable achievements?: Hi, I was wondering how people can get the fable achievement "see the future" without the smartglass app? Im at a standstill right now and I think this is stupid if you cannot get this easy...
  7. SmartGlass if StupiP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SmartGlass if StupiP: I am so frustrated with Xbox One and this SmartGlass THING!!!! All I would like to do is sit down and play a few games of Monopoly or Battleship with my Grandkids. But no!! I can't get the boards...
  8. Ark on Xbox one Smartglass keyboard issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark on Xbox one Smartglass keyboard issues: Hi all while i was browsing the forums i thought I would ask and see if anyone knows a fix to the issue of smart glass not connecting to the keyboard for Ark Admin commands. I recently purchased...
  9. Smartglass keyboard still super finicky

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Smartglass keyboard still super finicky: Im getting really annoyed with smart glasses inability to always pull up the text box for ease of typing, trying to type the complicated names of mods in warframe for sale is almost impossible...
  10. YouTube and SmartGlass "Y" search should load keyboard.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube and SmartGlass "Y" search should load keyboard.: When accessing "Y" search I sure wish a keyboard would load in SmartGlass like it does on the 360. I hate that so many things work better on the 360, it shouldn't be that way,...