Xbox smartphone app chat

Discus and support Xbox smartphone app chat in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hey guys can any1 help me why im unable to get party invites on my smartphone as my microphone i use for my controller is broken,ive had no trouble... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Redman086, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Redman086
    Redman086 Guest

Xbox smartphone app chat

Hey guys can any1 help me why im unable to get party invites on my smartphone as my microphone i use for my controller is broken,ive had no trouble talking getting invites aswell but i had to reinstall the xbox app ,WHAT AM I DOING WRONG PLEASE.

:)

Redman086, Sep 9, 2019
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Xbox smartphone app chat

Clean up the app files, restart the device, log back into the app, but since you uninstalled and installed it again, I think it's a problem with your smartphone, see the options that are compatible with the app.
  3. JPayne9901 Win User

Xbox smartphone app chat

Ok can you try signing out of the app then signing back in?

and did you restart your device?
  4. JPayne9901 Win User

Xbox smartphone app chat

Hello, Redman086

im sorry your having an issue with the xbox app.

So you’ve reinstalled the xbox app but now it’s not working?

if so have you tried restarting your device then trying again to see if this clears the issue up?

if that don’t work you could also make sure the app and device is fully updated.
  5. Zero420override Win User

Xbox smartphone app chat

When I had this issue the solution was simple so hopefully this can help you also. I went into my (Settings) on the Xbox phone app, then (Notifications) and I didn't have all the windows checked for boxes like "notifications", "messages" or "party invites",
    it was as simple as checking the boxes and issue fixed. Once again I hope that this problem is as easy to fix as that for you as well.

KeEp Calm & Game On!
  6. Redman086 Win User

Xbox smartphone app chat

I can go into app but when i get invites i can see it pop up on my xbox system but not in my app its updated too
Thema:

Xbox smartphone app chat

1. Xbox smartphone app chat - Similar Threads - smartphone app chat

2. Redeem a GwG is always a huge headache in Xbox app for smartphone and Browser.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem a GwG is always a huge headache in Xbox app for smartphone and Browser.: Hey guys, Since I've got the Xbox Live Gold service, it's always hard to redeem the free games in the Xbox app for Android and also through the web browser. A lot of times the page doesn't...
  3. Microsof Solitaire Colection deixou de funcionar no smartphone[Translation-Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsof Solitaire Colection deixou de funcionar no smartphone[Translation-Microsoft...: Baixei, instalei e usei o Microsof Solitaire Colection em meu smartphone, mas há 04 dias, deixou de funcionar, refiz os procedimentos desde o início, mas sou encaminhada a uma página da internet,...
  4. Can't sign in to Xbox App on PC and from smartphone (Error 0x87DD0005)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Xbox App on PC and from smartphone (Error 0x87DD0005): Hello! Wanted to play Forza Horizon 4 with buddy on PC, yesterday normally played online. Tomorrow can't sign in Xbox Live from Xbox Game Bar on PC and also can't login to my account from...
  5. Xbox wifi connection by smartphone tethering or internet key

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox wifi connection by smartphone tethering or internet key: Hello, I bought xbox console a few mounths ago, and regularly connected it to internet through hotspot on my phone or via an internet key with a mobile sim. After a while I noticed that the...
  6. error code 124 on smartphone

in XBoX on Mobile
    error code 124 on smartphone: I use a smartphone with android OS. I've downloaded the latest version (3/20/2019) of Microsoft Solitaire Collection. But I am unable to use it to play & getting error code 124. Sometime error...
  7. Xbox One Controller/Bluetooth Verbindung/Smartphone [Xbox One Controller/Bluetooth...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox One Controller/Bluetooth Verbindung/Smartphone [Xbox One Controller/Bluetooth...: Hallo! Ich plane ein wenig mein Smartphone zu einem spielbaren Gerät umzuwandeln. Daher meine Frage: Welche Xbox One Controller lassen sich über Bluetooth mit einem Smartphone verbinden? Gilt...
  8. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Link Smartphone with Xbox One X controller

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Gaming Adapters: Link Smartphone with Xbox One X controller: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Link Smartphone with Xbox One X controller Hey guys I'm trying to link my controller but it doesnt work because it always says " Phone can't communicate with controller"...
  9. Notifications on a smartphone/tablet.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Notifications on a smartphone/tablet.: Is there any way I can get a notification of the latest post from a game to my activity feed on my phone via Xbox app? For example, whenever Fortnite posts something about an update/downtime,...
  10. I am not able to see my achievements on my xbox one and smartphone app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not able to see my achievements on my xbox one and smartphone app: Guys, I can see my achievements on xbox.com but not on my xbox one and smartphone app, its just keep loading and no achievements are shown. Someone please help.. :(...