Xbox Social Beta on PC Party Chat not working

Discus and support Xbox Social Beta on PC Party Chat not working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am trying to do part chat with console friends from my windows 10 PC. I have the Xbox PC app and while I can join their parties, we can only talk to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by OptFire, Mar 20, 2020.

1. OptFire
    OptFire Guest

I am trying to do part chat with console friends from my windows 10 PC. I have the Xbox PC app and while I can join their parties, we can only talk to each other for 5-10 seconds before it stops working all together. I have no idea how to fix this! The
    weirdest part is that is does work, but only for an extremely short amount of time. Anyone had any issues with this?

:)

OptFire, Mar 20, 2020
  2. x24hrs2livex Win User

Destiny Questions

The game isnt social at all. No game chat. If there was game chat it didnt work during the beta. The most social thing about the game is random dance parties with strangers.
  3. matthewiag Win User

I had this issue the other Night. I dropped out a around 6 time during a 3 hours period.

It seem to have been fine recently.

I might just be an issue with the App or Server

I have just started to use Discord instead since it quite unstable.
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

5. D_41 Win User
  6. l Jinxed I Win User

Teredo Adress: Not Obtained Xbox App Windows 10

Thema:

1. Xbox Social Beta on PC Party Chat not working - Similar Threads - Social Beta Party

2. Xbox Social

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Social: So ive had this problem for a while and cant find a fix for it. When i join a party on the xbox console compantion app on my pc it says im play roblox when i will be playing another game. can you...
  3. Coronavirus and social distancing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Coronavirus and social distancing: Hi. In the new reality of Coronavirus lockdowns and social distancing the only safe way for kids to interact is virtually. In my house we have 2 consoles to share between 2 kids and 2 adults. To...
  4. Social and gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Social and gaming: I work a 8-4 job all week. I get home and all I want to do is enjoy some gaming with the boys. I try to join a party with my boys and cannot. Why? Because your servers are down once again. How...
  5. Xbox core services, social, and gaming.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox core services, social, and gaming.: [img] Again here I am with a problem i had not even a week ago. I cant join my friends party and if we do join its muted or my name doesnt show up or i encounter an infinite connecting screen. I...
  6. Social and gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Social and gaming: Xbox party chats gray and not working and k cant hear my friend talking or invite other people is this just me or xbox 976aba37-ff66-4450-9dab-1986f018b880
  7. Xbox one: não estou conseguindo entrar no GTA online e nem acessar o site da Social Clube....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one: não estou conseguindo entrar no GTA online e nem acessar o site da Social Clube....: Tento entrar no jogo online mas sempre aparece um alerta dizendo que os servidores estão off line, eu já verifiquei o site da Social Clube e aparentemente está tudo ok (fora meus amigos que estão...
  8. Rede social xbox[Translation-Xbox social network]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Rede social xbox[Translation-Xbox social network]: A fotos de meus amigos demoram para aparecer é quando aparece demora para conseguir entrar no grupo deles Não consigo ver é nem criar posts mesmas coisas acontecem com meu amigo...
  9. Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox one social services crashing on last day of Destiny Beta!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one social services crashing on last day of Destiny Beta!: Today I got on my Xbox One after work to see that the Xbox live core services are down. I wanted to spend the last time a had playing the Destiny Beta with a couple friends of mine, but...