Xbox solitaire games

Discus and support Xbox solitaire games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For two days I have been getting kicked out of the daily challenges. Yesterday IF I was able to finish one, it would close afterwards. Today, during... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SatinyCoyote332, Feb 12, 2019 at 5:32 PM.

1. Xbox solitaire games

For two days I have been getting kicked out of the daily challenges. Yesterday IF I was able to finish one, it would close afterwards. Today, during the loading process it closes. It's doing the same thing with the "Event" - closing immediately.

Is there a problem with the system?

Thanks in advance.

:)

SatinyCoyote332, Feb 12, 2019 at 5:32 PM
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Microsoft solitaire collection

3. helmb Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Won't Log In

I'm having the same problem but found a way to play it (sort of).

1. Open Solitaire through the 'Microsoft Solitaire Collection' app.

2. Click on the 'Xbox Games' tile on the top-right corner to open it once you are logged on automatically.

3. Keep the 'Xbox Games' app running on half of your monitor. Don't minimise it or it will freeze!

4. You can now play Solitaire games and earn achievements.

Someone better fix this soon!
  4. Dorothy Mercer Win User

microsoft solitaie collection wont open

I can't get my Microsoft solitaire xbox game to load anymore why
  5. Tamarie Win User

X-Box Games: Microsoft Solitaire daily challenge....Can't Sign In!

I don't know whether this will help anyone, but I wasn't able to sign into Microsoft Solitaire by tapping the Solitaire tile, but I can if I open the Xbox app, then chose Solitaire.
  6. seanpwns7 Win User

all sort of games

No. Some games of solitaire and mahjong cannot be won.

Around 20% of Solitaire games are unsolvable, and about 1 in 400 are unplayable (zero moves possible).
Thema:

Xbox solitaire games

1. Xbox solitaire games - Similar Threads - solitaire games

2. my solitaire collection of games keeps closing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my solitaire collection of games keeps closing: I try to do the daily games on my windows 10 computer and it closes after I finish a game and then I try to bring it up again and most of the time it will close. I have deleted program rebooted...
  3. microsoft solitair game

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft solitair game: When y go out me computer de time want stop. Way? Good day 5ab4d4c3-62a9-4394-8341-6aa5f182cd78
  4. microsoft solitaire and majong games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire and majong games: Has anyone else had trouble. This has been going for a week now. When games are loaded, they crash before the ads generally. Very debilitating playing the round the world game. There are...
  5. Unable to reset difficulty on microsoft solitaire games

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to reset difficulty on microsoft solitaire games: Hello-- I really like Spider Solitaire on Microsoft. My usual level is Expert, but I played a few in Grandmaster, and now it defaults to that level automatically. How can I change it back to give...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire and Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire and Games: Not happy about my inability to sign in. It is very frustrating! Signing in goes on forever...Why? bb961d2a-00c6-48d0-abb0-1f7db3f57c05
  7. How do you clear Xbox Live error codes 121003 and 121010 in the Microsoft Solitaire game?

in XBoX Rewards
    How do you clear Xbox Live error codes 121003 and 121010 in the Microsoft Solitaire game?: How do you clear Xbox Live error codes 121003 and 121010 in the Microsoft Solitaire game? 3a8c0d26-ea90-445f-bd8d-99621e2783a5
  8. Casual Games: Solitaire Premium Subscription fail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Casual Games: Solitaire Premium Subscription fail: Glitch with premium subscription since iOS update: says no subscription foundm but when i select buy monthlym it says I already have it thru Nov 22! Hate the ads, please help!...
  9. Resetting scores on solitaire games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resetting scores on solitaire games: How can I reset a cumulative score on Klondike Solitaire without affecting the other solitaire games? 1f778c34-67bf-4c5c-984e-8c78acdef868
  10. New format of Solitaire games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New format of Solitaire games: i really, really don’t like the new format on the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Is there a way to change it back? 5c5415fd-d612-4578-9be2-5291c56bff0c