Xbox solitaire games

Discus and support Xbox solitaire games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For two days I have been getting kicked out of the daily challenges. Yesterday IF I was able to finish one, it would close afterwards. Today, during... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SatinyCoyote332, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Xbox solitaire games

For two days I have been getting kicked out of the daily challenges. Yesterday IF I was able to finish one, it would close afterwards. Today, during the loading process it closes. It's doing the same thing with the "Event" - closing immediately.

Is there a problem with the system?

Thanks in advance.

:)

SatinyCoyote332, Feb 12, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Microsoft solitaire collection

3. helmb Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Won't Log In

I'm having the same problem but found a way to play it (sort of).

1. Open Solitaire through the 'Microsoft Solitaire Collection' app.

2. Click on the 'Xbox Games' tile on the top-right corner to open it once you are logged on automatically.

3. Keep the 'Xbox Games' app running on half of your monitor. Don't minimise it or it will freeze!

4. You can now play Solitaire games and earn achievements.

Someone better fix this soon!
  4. Dorothy Mercer Win User

microsoft solitaie collection wont open

I can't get my Microsoft solitaire xbox game to load anymore why
  5. Tamarie Win User

X-Box Games: Microsoft Solitaire daily challenge....Can't Sign In!

I don't know whether this will help anyone, but I wasn't able to sign into Microsoft Solitaire by tapping the Solitaire tile, but I can if I open the Xbox app, then chose Solitaire.
  6. seanpwns7 Win User

all sort of games

No. Some games of solitaire and mahjong cannot be won.

Around 20% of Solitaire games are unsolvable, and about 1 in 400 are unplayable (zero moves possible).
Thema:

Xbox solitaire games

1. Xbox solitaire games - Similar Threads - solitaire games

2. Solitaire games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire games: I cant figure out how to change the difficulty settin from random c92a9b96-9c56-4f0e-967c-7e2df2bec3e1
  3. Microsoft Solitaire used to allow my wife and I play the same game on two computers at the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire used to allow my wife and I play the same game on two computers at the...: Microsoft Solitaire used to allow my wife and I play the same game on two computers at the same time as a challenge to each other. We really enjoyed that. Now it will not let us play the same game...
  4. solitaire games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    solitaire games: I do I reset my solitaire statistics to 0? (I used to be able to do it, but not with the new system) cc038446-9c51-4686-bfa8-6c986e94e4d6
  5. Pyramid solitaire - unwinnable game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pyramid solitaire - unwinnable game: I have played two straight games where the game is unwinnable below is a screen shot . In the game you must get a combination of cards adding to 13. Queens are 12 points and aces are worth 1...
  6. Solitaire event game time play incorrect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire event game time play incorrect: In the latest solitaire event, March 10-11, 2019, i played spider hard one time on March 10 then quit the game. I exited the deck in the game and played other event game. On March 11, I played...
  7. How do you clear Xbox Live error codes 121003 and 121010 in the Microsoft Solitaire game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you clear Xbox Live error codes 121003 and 121010 in the Microsoft Solitaire game?: How do you clear Xbox Live error codes 121003 and 121010 in the Microsoft Solitaire game? c2d0e88f-439f-4ac4-96be-04ebad3eae9f
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Pyramid Game, Deck Difficulty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Pyramid Game, Deck Difficulty: I have a Gateway laptop and am having a problem with the Solitaire collection, Pyramid Game. Since the Solitaire Collection was updated I have been having a problem. The Pyramid Game will not...
  9. Up Grade Addition of Microsoft Solitaire Game Is Not Logging Me Into the Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Up Grade Addition of Microsoft Solitaire Game Is Not Logging Me Into the Game: Please call me @ [Mod Removed-Personal Information] for assistance. d86bfcfe-955c-47c5-afd2-18c5881cf606
  10. MS Solitaire Games

in XBoX on Windows
    MS Solitaire Games: When loading up Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my pc these last two days, it no longer automatically signs me in to Xbox Live (I think), and when I try signing in manually, the response I get...