Xbox solitaire games

Discus and support Xbox solitaire games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For two days I have been getting kicked out of the daily challenges. Yesterday IF I was able to finish one, it would close afterwards. Today, during... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SatinyCoyote332, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Xbox solitaire games

For two days I have been getting kicked out of the daily challenges. Yesterday IF I was able to finish one, it would close afterwards. Today, during the loading process it closes. It's doing the same thing with the "Event" - closing immediately.

Is there a problem with the system?

Thanks in advance.

:)

SatinyCoyote332, Feb 12, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Microsoft solitaire collection

3. helmb Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Won't Log In

I'm having the same problem but found a way to play it (sort of).

1. Open Solitaire through the 'Microsoft Solitaire Collection' app.

2. Click on the 'Xbox Games' tile on the top-right corner to open it once you are logged on automatically.

3. Keep the 'Xbox Games' app running on half of your monitor. Don't minimise it or it will freeze!

4. You can now play Solitaire games and earn achievements.

Someone better fix this soon!
  4. Dorothy Mercer Win User

microsoft solitaie collection wont open

I can't get my Microsoft solitaire xbox game to load anymore why
  5. Tamarie Win User

X-Box Games: Microsoft Solitaire daily challenge....Can't Sign In!

I don't know whether this will help anyone, but I wasn't able to sign into Microsoft Solitaire by tapping the Solitaire tile, but I can if I open the Xbox app, then chose Solitaire.
  6. seanpwns7 Win User

all sort of games

No. Some games of solitaire and mahjong cannot be won.

Around 20% of Solitaire games are unsolvable, and about 1 in 400 are unplayable (zero moves possible).
Thema:

Xbox solitaire games

1. Xbox solitaire games - Similar Threads - solitaire games

2. 纸牌游戏 [Translate] Solitaire Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    纸牌游戏 [Translate] Solitaire Games: 大家好!我是一名纸牌游戏爱好者,还特意 了高级用户,前俩天系统有问题,我就重新恢复了一下系统。恢复好了再进游戏等级还是一 的,但变成普通用户了,这是怎么回事啊?难道重装一次或是恢复一次系统都要再 一次钱吗??要是这 的话未免也太黑了吧??? [Translate by Mod] Hello everyone! I am a card game enthusiast, but...
  3. What happened to my Premium Solitaire game that I pay for?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What happened to my Premium Solitaire game that I pay for?: When I go to log into my solitaire games I am prompted to subscribe so I don't get ads. I already have a subscription, how can reinstall it? a947079b-f1cc-48a5-a2e9-64745f9d2eae
  4. Solitaire Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire Games: I have changed computers and want to retrieve my games from original computer b88987a8-4a1e-4225-81ab-14abdd31711c
  5. tekst in solitaire games.

in XBoX on Windows
    tekst in solitaire games.: Tot mijn grote verbazing wordt de tekst in solitair games plotseling achterste voren geplaatst. Ik speel in Windows 10 . Het is alleen in Solitair. In overige programmas en tekst bij b.v. het...
  6. Unable to log on to Microsoft Solitaire Games on Windows 10 since June 8.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to log on to Microsoft Solitaire Games on Windows 10 since June 8.: I have played Microsoft Solitaire Games for months and starting June 8 2019 I can no longer log on. My husband can log on to his account on the same computer so the problem is not internet...
  7. Progress in Microsoft Solitaire game

in XBoX on Windows
    Progress in Microsoft Solitaire game: Can anyone tell me if there are any benefits to achieving higher status in Microsoft Solitaire? Also, is there a users guide that can help with different aspects of the game?...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire has been clicked and dragged into the World Video Game Hall of Fame!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire has been clicked and dragged into the World Video Game Hall of Fame!: Congratulations to Microsoft Solitaire for being inducted in to the Video Game Hall of Fame! [img] 27076820-185f-4e03-87c7-00ed39420156
  9. Solitaire games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire games: I cant figure out how to change the difficulty settin from random c92a9b96-9c56-4f0e-967c-7e2df2bec3e1
  10. Microsoft Solitaire used to allow my wife and I play the same game on two computers at the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire used to allow my wife and I play the same game on two computers at the...: Microsoft Solitaire used to allow my wife and I play the same game on two computers at the same time as a challenge to each other. We really enjoyed that. Now it will not let us play the same game...