xbox solitaire on pc

Discus and support xbox solitaire on pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have solitaire and taptiles on my pc with window 8.1. I have played them numerous times on daily challenges. For about a week now, I hit daily... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeeperBore40, Jan 24, 2014.

1. DeeperBore40
    DeeperBore40 Guest

xbox solitaire on pc

I have solitaire and taptiles on my pc with window 8.1. I have played them numerous times on daily challenges. For about a week now, I hit daily challenge it goes to the screen that shows the numerous games you can play. I pick one, I watch the ad, then
    I hit Play and it disconnects and goes back to the Start screen (the one that has all the rectangles). I don't understand --- I can play games individually but NOT the daily challenge ones. June

:)

DeeperBore40, Jan 24, 2014
  2. KennyNinja74
    KennyNinja74 Guest
    Gaming to tide you over til launch

Solitaire on my pc......that's me sorted then.

KennyNinja74, Jan 24, 2014
  3. High_Iron
    High_Iron Guest
    XBOX and Solitaire Collection Giving Me the Runaround

When I try to go to Solitaire or XBOX, I get a message saying that my trial period has expired. Solitaire was supposed to be free. When I go to the Windows Store, it has no option to purchase XBOX or anything and states its already on my PC. Same for
    Solitaire. I have a Windows 10 PC. What kind of screwball runaround is this? How can I get Solitaire working again?

High_Iron, Jan 24, 2014
  4. FabioHVSilva Win User

what PC games are we playing

PC is only for Solitaire. lol
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Difference!!

Hello Vitus,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue where data is reading differently for the same account on two different PC devices.

Are you launching Solitaire through the Xbox App?

Or are you launching the application through the PC menu itself?

On the PC with the incorrect data, it is unclear if you have determined which one has the incorrect data, we recommend that Solitaire be
    uninstalled, the PC be restarted and then install Solitaire once again.

Clarify the information, and try the suggested and let us know how it goes.

Best wishes!
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Windows 10 X Box Live Solitare Collection

That's no good PleasedAunt3437!

Let's try uninstalling the app from your PC. Once the app is uninstalled, restart your PC, then re-download Xbox Live Solitaire Collection. Keep us in the loop with the results of the reinstall!
  7. BarbecueSausage Win User

Achievements - Love, Hate or Don't Care?

Microsoft Word games and Solitaire on PC are a great way to rack up achievement points!
  8. BarbaraReynoldsZO Win User

Solitaire Collection

PC

And only Solitaire as other games working ok.

also after windows update
Thema:

xbox solitaire on pc

1. xbox solitaire on pc - Similar Threads - solitaire

2. I Can't sign into microsoft solitaire collection error code 117000

in XBoX on Mobile
    I Can't sign into microsoft solitaire collection error code 117000: I can't sign into microsoft solitaire collection on my samsung tablet. When I click the profile symble at the top right of the page it takes me too LETS GET YOU SIGNED IN. I click the sign in...
  3. MS Sudoku does not sync like MS Solitaire does

in XBoX on Windows
    MS Sudoku does not sync like MS Solitaire does: I was excited when MS released their iPhone Sudoku. Unfortunately, it does not play well with the PC version like Solitaire does. I can play Solitaire on my phone and PC and the Daily Challenges...
  4. x box solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    x box solitaire collection: I bought this collection in june but can't get rid of the adverts, 8020faef-0231-4bd9-905c-19600457a275
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Error code 125 after getting error code 121003 at launch. c20a92d0-f341-46ce-9e7a-8addccf063ff
  6. Error 1170000 trying to log on to MS Solitaire on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 1170000 trying to log on to MS Solitaire on Windows 10: I was plaing a game of solitaire when my laptop froze. After rebooting I just keep getting Error 1170000 when trying to get back into Solitaire. The error message just says I was logged out...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I paid for Premium but keep getting ads and keep getting asked to pay again. Funds were withdrawn from my account two weeks ago. Suggestions? fe662f02-a2f2-4b74-9069-e9ac34d1de71
  8. Error code 1170000 trying to login Solitaire Collection on Android.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Error code 1170000 trying to login Solitaire Collection on Android.: Error code 1170000 trying to login Solitaire Collection on Android. I cleared the Solitaire cache and rebooted. Same 1170000 error. I can log on XBox on the phone but not Solitaire....
  9. How do I reset statistics in Solitaire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I reset statistics in Solitaire: I would like to reset my stats to zero 4ba11c77-3edc-46d9-a1c9-54384833f430
  10. Solitaire games muimerp,

in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire games muimerp,: I would like to know how it is possible to complete 6 games of Solitaire in 9 minutes or less. I play every day and have premium and wonder if it is worth playing and competing when it is...