xbox solitaire on pc

Discus and support xbox solitaire on pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have solitaire and taptiles on my pc with window 8.1. I have played them numerous times on daily challenges. For about a week now, I hit daily... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeeperBore40, Jan 24, 2014.

1. DeeperBore40
    DeeperBore40 Guest

xbox solitaire on pc

I have solitaire and taptiles on my pc with window 8.1. I have played them numerous times on daily challenges. For about a week now, I hit daily challenge it goes to the screen that shows the numerous games you can play. I pick one, I watch the ad, then
    I hit Play and it disconnects and goes back to the Start screen (the one that has all the rectangles). I don't understand --- I can play games individually but NOT the daily challenge ones. June

:)

DeeperBore40, Jan 24, 2014
  2. KennyNinja74
    KennyNinja74 Guest
    Gaming to tide you over til launch

Solitaire on my pc......that's me sorted then.

KennyNinja74, Jan 24, 2014
  3. High_Iron
    High_Iron Guest
    XBOX and Solitaire Collection Giving Me the Runaround

When I try to go to Solitaire or XBOX, I get a message saying that my trial period has expired. Solitaire was supposed to be free. When I go to the Windows Store, it has no option to purchase XBOX or anything and states its already on my PC. Same for
    Solitaire. I have a Windows 10 PC. What kind of screwball runaround is this? How can I get Solitaire working again?

High_Iron, Jan 24, 2014
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Difference!!

Hello Vitus,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue where data is reading differently for the same account on two different PC devices.

Are you launching Solitaire through the Xbox App?

Or are you launching the application through the PC menu itself?

On the PC with the incorrect data, it is unclear if you have determined which one has the incorrect data, we recommend that Solitaire be
    uninstalled, the PC be restarted and then install Solitaire once again.

Clarify the information, and try the suggested and let us know how it goes.

Best wishes!
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Windows 10 X Box Live Solitare Collection

That's no good PleasedAunt3437!

Let's try uninstalling the app from your PC. Once the app is uninstalled, restart your PC, then re-download Xbox Live Solitaire Collection. Keep us in the loop with the results of the reinstall!
  6. BarbaraReynoldsZO Win User

Solitaire Collection

PC

And only Solitaire as other games working ok.

also after windows update
  7. BarbecueSausage Win User

Achievements - Love, Hate or Don't Care?

Microsoft Word games and Solitaire on PC are a great way to rack up achievement points!
  8. Davenorobbo Win User

Accessing Solitaire Challenges - Error 002000

Hi I'm running Solitaire on a PC with Windows 8.1. MS Minesweeper lets me into the daily challenges. I'm logged into Xbox and as I've said I can access and play the other solitaire games but can no longer access the daily challenges. The challenges no
    longer load and I get the error message described
Thema:

xbox solitaire on pc

1. xbox solitaire on pc - Similar Threads - solitaire

2. Xbox Live error 121010 when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android or Ipad

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Live error 121010 when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android or Ipad: Since About a week ago ive béen unable to log in to solitare on my Ipad and för ta i Days nos om my Android phone (Samsung GS10+). I get different error codes. Android says error 121010. Help,...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection 無法過關 [Mod Translation-Microsoft Solitaire Collection can't pass]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection 無法過關 [Mod Translation-Microsoft Solitaire Collection can't pass]: Microsoft Solitaire Collection>>星星俱樂部>>Pyramid>>中級I>>第一關 要收集12張8 第一輪:有一張6壓在最上方,但4張7在盤中>>無法清盤面(如圖) [Mod Translation-Microsoft Solitaire Collection>>Star Club>>Pyramid>>Intermediate I>>First Pass...
  4. microsoft solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection: The star club collections are all complete, how to update? 1518a35a-9975-44c9-bb89-8e59d8a76d95
  5. Cannot PLAY MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE GAMES. SAYS I'M SIGNED OUT.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot PLAY MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE GAMES. SAYS I'M SIGNED OUT.: I am attempting to just play the solitaire games that I normally do but I'm being corraled to a "Let's talk about the game you like best." I am not interested in doing that and I don't know how I...
  6. Microsoft solitaire collections second account disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire collections second account disappeared: I had two accounts that i used for playing microsoft solitaire collections. I used to be able to sign out from collections, then when choosing to sign in, it would list both accounts so i could...
  7. Using Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium on a second computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium on a second computer: bought Microsoft Solitaire Suite and want to use it on a second computer. How do I do that? 9e11a2d7-4789-4e68-a3ca-513302dbea53
  8. Solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire collection: minne pelitulokset tallennetaan. Minulla on paikallinen tili ja nyt haluaisin siirtää tulokset uudelle koneelle. 891279fe-4301-494f-a4d9-0d69aef315c6
  9. Microsoft Solitaire collection play link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire collection play link: It is so lame there is not simply a play a link to open Microsoft Solitaire collection after signing in. There is only troubleshooting. We know what the problem is we don't need troubleshooting...
  10. Unable to play Microsoft Solitaire games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play Microsoft Solitaire games: I have played Microsoft Solitaire games for years, and in the past 3 days I have been unable to access the games. My Xbox username is gray9013, and my password is [Mod Removed]. When I try to...