Xbox "Start Recording" doesn't work properly

Discus and support Xbox "Start Recording" doesn't work properly in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, The function "Start Recording" that is suppose to be recording for full hour does not work what so ever. I have change the storage many times,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AmirSarrafi, Apr 28, 2020.

1. AmirSarrafi
    AmirSarrafi Guest

Hello,

The function "Start Recording" that is suppose to be recording for full hour does not work what so ever. I have change the storage many times, format it property, and it shows that the full hour is available to record and it does starts the clock, but after
    2-3 minutes it ends the clip automatically. This was working prior to the latest update. Please advise.

:)

AmirSarrafi, Apr 28, 2020
  2. ThreshHD Win User

I have the same issue, I tends to only happen when I've loaded up minecraft or played it recently I'm not sure why I'll keep you updated if I find a solution
  3. AmirSarrafi Win User

It does it to all of my games. it ranges from 2 min to 14 min but never the full hour
  4. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Record that????

My only problem with record that, is I am to busy not speaking properly for it to pick up my words clearly, record that while laughing doesn't work for me.
  5. PlAsKuS J3GArn Win User

Achievments not working Windows 10 app

Never mind what i said earlier about earning achievments on PC. It still doesn't work. I hadn't tested it properly and had my hopes up. All the achievments and stats are recorded ONLY from my Xbox One.
  6. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Record That

I am on the old dash. You are correct. The record feature seems to be disabled. RB4 is a straight up beta.

1. No online

2. No surround sound

3. Record function disabled

4. DLC not working properly

5. Double bass pedal does not work properly.
Thema:

1. Xbox "Start Recording" doesn't work properly - Similar Threads - Start Recording doesn't

2. Problemas para iniciar os jogos[Translation-Problems starting games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas para iniciar os jogos[Translation-Problems starting games]: Tem cerca de 2 meses que não consigo jogar nenhum jogo sequer, qualquer jogo que tento iniciar da erro e volta pro menu principal. Já formatei meu xbox one s e mesmo assim não resolveu, alguém me...
  3. Shrieking noise at Xbox One start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shrieking noise at Xbox One start up: about 50% of the time when we turn on the xbox we get a very loud shrieking noise and get this screen. It goes away after about 10 seconds and we are able to use the console. Any idea what this is...
  4. Cannot start Xbox after any system update

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot start Xbox after any system update: How do you fix the error E101 00000504 80070570 Ive had this xbox one x for maybe a year now and it seems like every time there is a system update it breaks. I just keep getting this error....
  5. Can we have an option to wipe our entire achievement history clear for the start of next gen

in XboX Insiders
    Can we have an option to wipe our entire achievement history clear for the start of next gen: As the next gen is about to start, I would like to start fresh on all my achievements too. Before you tell me to just create another account - it's not as simple as just deleting your account and...
  6. Felix The Reaper PC i've downloaded it and start the game, and it opens 5 sec then close...

in XBoX on Windows
    Felix The Reaper PC i've downloaded it and start the game, and it opens 5 sec then close...: hi buddies, Felix The Reaper PC i've downloaded it and start the game, and it opens 5 sec then close itself, reinstalled it again , reset pc, all not working, but i can normally play Minecraft...
  7. Windows Game Bar Starts Muted and Doesn't Record All Computer Sounds

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Starts Muted and Doesn't Record All Computer Sounds: Hi there, Some game bar settings are being ignored and I'm not sure where to start. Firstly, my microphone is set to "turn on by default when I record" but ever time I start recording, my mic is...
  8. What happened to start recording now?

in XboX Insiders
    What happened to start recording now?: Previously you used to be able to start recording clips up to 2 minutes with a certain button press but recently that seems gone? submitted by /u/ragingseaturtle [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Game Recorder on PC won't (or very hard to) stop/start

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Recorder on PC won't (or very hard to) stop/start: Hi, I am using Windows' Xbox Game recorder to record Fortnite gameplay on a Dell Inspiron 5000 Gaming laptop. Whenever I try to start recording by pressing Win+G then the black dot (Record...
  10. Game DVR starts recording, but after the first few minutes, the video is blank.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR starts recording, but after the first few minutes, the video is blank.: Hello! I have a Dell Inspiron 7559 PC notebook with Windows 10 Home. I was trying to record an updated version of Quake 2. I played for about an hour, it was recording the whole time, it...