Xbox start up issue

Discus and support Xbox start up issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got back from a trip and I had to set up my xbox again. I turned it on to check wifi, settings, etc. It was working fine. I turned it off, and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nxmay., Jul 22, 2021.

1. nxmay.
    nxmay. Guest

Xbox start up issue

I just got back from a trip and I had to set up my xbox again. I turned it on to check wifi, settings, etc. It was working fine. I turned it off, and after 1 hour I turned it back on. This is when I noticed that it was no longer working, the console would turn on and it would it even show the startup ’Hi’ message, but the screen is blank. All that is visible is the screen that appears whenever I hold down the power button on my controller. I have tried many things such as doing hard resets, normal resets, and even resetting to low resolution mode. I’ve even put my xbox on another Tv and I’ve changed the HDMI cables around. Also the green screen does appear every time I reset it. Would anyone know why this could be happening?

From this:

Xbox start up issue [​IMG]

To this:

Xbox start up issue [​IMG]

Edit: I forgot to say I have the first gen xbox one, so I am willing to accept that it might be broken :/

:)

nxmay., Jul 22, 2021
  2. ElectroFlying Win User

Xbox start up issue.

Send it in for repair, if still under warrany. If not move on to another console.

Not worth the 122 bucks to have MS repair it, for it'll likey come back with more issues than it left with.

Consumer based eletronics are designed to fail, mostely due the type of solder used in them, which causes Silver Migration/Acid residue. That can cause shorts.

Which is why NASA, etc will only use High lead content based solder.

You could try looking up blue/black screen of death and see if your particular problems are simular.

3. DESTROYER999998 Win User

Xbox Start Up Issue

You could do what I did when I wasn't allowed to connect to xbl. It would ask me for security proofs even though I already did that, then I would be able to play offline. BUT if you clear system cache, It should work fine.
  4. Dalboy72-EE2EE0E8-39 Win User

Xbox Start Up Issue

Update. Tried offline - was instant.

Checked network. Everything ok.

Deleted profile. Ran an update and downloaded profile again.

Xbox now starts up and shows profile in around 20-30 seconds so is much faster than it was before as was taking up to 4 minutes.

Thanks for the advice.

Happy Gaming :)
  5. IOANNIS MAGKAFAS Win User

Xbox Start-up Issue

6. EnragedShoe24 Win User

Xbox Start-up Issue

Same issue here, can anyone direct us on how to fix this MAJOR issue!
Thema:

Xbox start up issue

1. Xbox start up issue - Similar Threads - start issue

2. Issue with starting a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with starting a game.: Hi my uncle is having issues with his xbox one. When he tries to enter a game it says that he needs to sign in or renew his subscription. But he is signed in and he didn't need to have an...
  3. MS Store installation issue - State of Decay 2 - attempting to start the service GamingServices

in XBoX on Windows
    MS Store installation issue - State of Decay 2 - attempting to start the service GamingServices: Hi there, I can not reinstall the State of Decay 2 from MS Store, (DCOM got error "2" attempting to start the service GamingServices with arguments "Nem érhető el" in order to run the server:)...
  4. After update issue stuck on start screen forever

in XboX Insiders
    After update issue stuck on start screen forever: Latest alpha skip ahead update major booting up problems. Takes forever it just sits on the start screen xbox logo n pulsating like then finally goes to dashboard submitted by /u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE...
  5. Xbox Series S having issues with starting games and restarting from menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S having issues with starting games and restarting from menu: I got my Series S console about 3 months ago. Almost immediately I started having issues with game startup and console restart. Firstly, if I turn off my console without completely quitting a game...
  6. I keep having the same issue on Multiple games where I can't get pasted the start screen

in XboX Insiders
    I keep having the same issue on Multiple games where I can't get pasted the start screen: I keep having the issue on Multiple games(Rainbow Six Siege, Lawn Mowing Simulator, and Enlisted) where I cant get pasted the start screen. I get to the start screen that says press A(RS:S),...
  7. Xbox one randomly started having issues regarding ventilation and cooling

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one randomly started having issues regarding ventilation and cooling: So I came home from a family event wanting to relax and play some Xbox but to my surprise the Xbox shut off after 10 or so minutes and proceeded to turn off and on for a couple minutes. I looked...
  8. Fifa 21 took long wait to start pls help me i face this issue after update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 21 took long wait to start pls help me i face this issue after update: Fifa 21 not wokring pls hep me e1574544-4ac0-4e5e-9413-e84faea75f93
  9. Boot up issues. Black/blank screen upon start up.

in XboX Insiders
    Boot up issues. Black/blank screen upon start up.: I've had a few occasions since the latest patch, powering the system on only shows the Hi Notification but the screen remains blank/black. No controller inputs seem to work besides one that I'll...
  10. Cyberpunk 2077 update issue my system starts the update installation?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 update issue my system starts the update installation?: My system notified me of a update. Tried to install it the system would begin the installation but then a few seconds later stop. I tried restarting my Xbox but it did it again. Is there something...