Xbox start up problem

Discus and support Xbox start up problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Split from this thread. We have same problem, starts to boot, but shutsdown after a few seconds. Any good suggestions???? thanks Judy... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JudyJoinson, Feb 9, 2019.

1. JudyJoinson
    JudyJoinson Guest

Xbox start up problem

We have same problem, starts to boot, but shutsdown after a few seconds. Any good suggestions????

thanks

Judy

:)

JudyJoinson, Feb 9, 2019
  2. iWezo Win User

Xbox start up problem

Doing it again after 3 week, works without harddrive in but obv need that, not even getting onto dashboard to clean systems cache, any help?
  3. M4RV 71 Win User

Xbox start up problem

No worries hope it helps you out. There is also details of how to clear the system update as well but I would try that last and just go for a normal clear system cache first
  4. DAB3ARS91 Win User

Xbox start up problem

Same thing is happening to me suddenly any solution yet?
  5. M4RV 71 Win User

Xbox start up problem

I have searched through the support forums and found this thread as it is describing the exact problem you have.

It wouldn't be your internet connection as it will only take a couple of minutes to sign in offline. By the looks of it it could be that you need to clear your cache as that helped someone else in the thread I posted.

forums.xbox.com/.../144305.aspx
  6. PrimoFuSion Win User

Xbox start up problem

Check your internet connection, it will hang if it is taking ages to sign your default profile in
Thema:

Xbox start up problem

1. Xbox start up problem - Similar Threads - start problem

2. YouTube app problem starting up!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube app problem starting up!: For the past 2 days, the YouTube app will not load up on the console! Have tried to uninstall and reinstall it, just to see if that was the issue. Also have checked to see if the service status...
  3. Problem with fifa 19 when starting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with fifa 19 when starting: Problem with fifa 19 when starting f546d365-6ef0-418c-b667-cd653947f32c
  4. Fifa 19 com problemas para iniciar. [Translation - Fifa 19 with problems to start.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 19 com problemas para iniciar. [Translation - Fifa 19 with problems to start.]: Versão ultimate adquirida em setembro. Hoje me deparo com erro de que minha avaliação para o jogo expirou. Entro na Microsoft store e jogo instalado e adquirido. Coloco para jogar e novamente...
  5. Xbox One X start up problem and save game problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X start up problem and save game problems: I've had my Xbox One X for about 7 months with no issues at all, until last week. While playing a game I got this message: "There's a problem with your saved games. You'll need to delete and...
  6. problem starting AC Odyssey

in XBoX Accessibility
    problem starting AC Odyssey: Hi there, I hope there is someone who can help me. Since Thursday I can´t start my AC Odyssey game anymore. It worked fine until Wednesday, but now I just can get to the picture " searching for...
  7. Start up problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Start up problems: for the second or third time in the space of a month i have had troubleshooting start up problems, First it was my saved games then it wouldn't start up at all. I have had to reset it all back to...
  8. PROBLEM WITH CONSOLE START

in XBoX on Consoles
    PROBLEM WITH CONSOLE START: THE CONSOLE IS IN OPERATING AND OPERATES WITHIN 1.5 HOURS LATER IS LATER, AND IT SHOULD BE DISCLAIMED FROM THE PROMISE TO BE AGAIN, THE EQUIPMENT RECEIVED FROM THE CONSOLE SERVICE WAS NO EVIDENCE...
  9. Problem starting games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem starting games: Hello, i own both the EA Sports games, fifa 19 and nhl 18 on xbox one, and none of the games will start when i press start. Both games just stands in the pre-menu, loading and loading... what...
  10. Problem starting Farming Simulator 19.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem starting Farming Simulator 19.: Yesterday I bought the game Farming Simulator 19 in the xbox store. I pre downloaded it. Now I want to play but the game doesnt work. When I start the game you will see the main screen and then he...