xbox start up

Discus and support xbox start up in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my xbox starts to the green xbox screen and then it just sits there with the lights moving and then just stays on the screen anyone else have this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by elginmackinnon, Apr 15, 2019.

1. xbox start up

my xbox starts to the green xbox screen and then it just sits there with the lights moving and then just stays on the screen anyone else have this happen

:)

elginmackinnon, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Arminator Win User

Xbox Start Up

Try the following procedure:

Hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, to turn the console off completely instead of just putting it into standby.

Unplug the power cord for about 30 seconds.

Reconnect the power cable and hold down the Bind and Eject buttons on the console (the Bind button is used to connect new wireless controllers to the console, and is on the left side of the original Xbox One, and below the power button on the Xbox One S
    or X models).

With Bind and Eject held down, press the power button on the console, to start it up. Hold Bind and Eject until a recovery screen appears.

On the recovery screen, choose to reset the console to factory defaults keeping your games and apps.

Should that procedure not resolve the Error, go to https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/system-updates-solution and click on the tile on
    the right for instructions on how to update your console offline.
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

xbox start up

i did try that but no success :(
    See it passes that screen using the Startup Troubleshooter.

To Launch Xbox Startup Troubleshooter

1) Turn off your console, and remove the cords. This will make sure the Xbox is completely turned off.

2) Wait for a minute, and then plug the power cord back in.

3) Next, press and hold the bind button, and the eject button, and then press the Xbox Button.

Bind button is located on the left side of the console. It used to pair the new controller with Xbox.

The eject button is located on the front of the console.

4) Even if the Xbox Starts, continue holding the Bind and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.

5) You should hear power-up tones twice. Release after you hear the second one.

This will launch the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

When you arrive to this Startup Troubleshoot try to run again the console, to see if it passes the green screen by choosing continue.

If doesnt work, do all over again the above steps to run the troubleshooter and choose to reset console (here you can choose to delete everything or keep your games and apps installed) choose at your will.

If continues to not pass is because or the O.S. is someaway broken or you have an hardware issue, in that case I recommend to send the console to repair.
  4. elginmackinnon Win User

xbox start up

i did try that but no success :(
  5. oTYLERxDURDENo Win User

xbox start up

Try doing a full power cycle and unplug the power from unit for at least 30 seconds has helped me in the past
  6. DAZZA 433 Win User

Xbox Start Up

have you tried following the official xbox troubleshooting article

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/startup-error-solution
Thema:

xbox start up

1. xbox start up - Similar Threads - start

2. Error 0x87e10bc6 on starting Wolfenstein II via the Xbox Beta App on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x87e10bc6 on starting Wolfenstein II via the Xbox Beta App on windows 10: Hi, so I recently got the gamepass and downloaded Gears of War and Wolfenstein II through the Xbox Beta App on Windows 10. Whenever I try to start Wolfenstein II I get the error 0x87e10bc6, which...
  3. Apps wont start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apps wont start.: Hi, whenever my xbox fully shuts off, half of the things I have installed will have an error saying they took too long to start. Or wont let me load something. For example; I have borderlands 2...
  4. Minecraft Xbox one Bedrock not starting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox one Bedrock not starting: Evening all, wondered if anyone can put my son and myself out of your misary. Everytime we try to play minecraft on the xbox one (bedrock) the mojang logo comes up, then a log white screen...
  5. xbox 360 wireless controller working on steam, but not working on windows games (started...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 wireless controller working on steam, but not working on windows games (started...: Hello, I've got windows 10 with the latest update installed, I also have wireless xbox 360 controller. It works perfectly fine under Steam but I can't get it working with any of my games run...
  6. Game Pass PC can't start games, shows Gaming Services instead.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass PC can't start games, shows Gaming Services instead.: So just today I tried to launch Hollow Knight and CrossCode, and both times opened up Microsoft Store with Gaming Services selected. I tried reinstalling Gaming Services, but I still can't run...
  7. Can't start any 360 game on xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start any 360 game on xbox one.: Everytime i start any 360 game the first thing it does is disconnect from xbl i then try and sign back in and get a msg with this code 8015190A but on the xbox one it shows i'm still signed in....
  8. Xbox one s stopped doesn't start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s stopped doesn't start up: Hey guys. My xbox one S just didn't start up the today and I don't know what the issue is exactly. Could anybody give me any steps on how to solve the issue or will it definitely need a repair?...
  9. Bless Unleashed’s Closed Beta Starts Today July 11th

in XboX Insiders
    Bless Unleashed’s Closed Beta Starts Today July 11th: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox One powered, won't start, cannot factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One powered, won't start, cannot factory reset: TL;DR: Xbox One froze while playing a game, now won't start, or output a video signal, but is powering up and down with the front button and EJECT button. Can't even get it to enter factory...