xbox start up

Discus and support xbox start up in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my xbox starts to the green xbox screen and then it just sits there with the lights moving and then just stays on the screen anyone else have this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by elginmackinnon, Apr 15, 2019.

1. xbox start up

my xbox starts to the green xbox screen and then it just sits there with the lights moving and then just stays on the screen anyone else have this happen

:)

elginmackinnon, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Arminator Win User

Xbox Start Up

Try the following procedure:

Hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, to turn the console off completely instead of just putting it into standby.

Unplug the power cord for about 30 seconds.

Reconnect the power cable and hold down the Bind and Eject buttons on the console (the Bind button is used to connect new wireless controllers to the console, and is on the left side of the original Xbox One, and below the power button on the Xbox One S
    or X models).

With Bind and Eject held down, press the power button on the console, to start it up. Hold Bind and Eject until a recovery screen appears.

On the recovery screen, choose to reset the console to factory defaults keeping your games and apps.

Should that procedure not resolve the Error, go to https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/system-updates-solution and click on the tile on
    the right for instructions on how to update your console offline.
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

xbox start up

i did try that but no success :(
    See it passes that screen using the Startup Troubleshooter.

To Launch Xbox Startup Troubleshooter

1) Turn off your console, and remove the cords. This will make sure the Xbox is completely turned off.

2) Wait for a minute, and then plug the power cord back in.

3) Next, press and hold the bind button, and the eject button, and then press the Xbox Button.

Bind button is located on the left side of the console. It used to pair the new controller with Xbox.

The eject button is located on the front of the console.

4) Even if the Xbox Starts, continue holding the Bind and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.

5) You should hear power-up tones twice. Release after you hear the second one.

This will launch the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

When you arrive to this Startup Troubleshoot try to run again the console, to see if it passes the green screen by choosing continue.

If doesnt work, do all over again the above steps to run the troubleshooter and choose to reset console (here you can choose to delete everything or keep your games and apps installed) choose at your will.

If continues to not pass is because or the O.S. is someaway broken or you have an hardware issue, in that case I recommend to send the console to repair.
  4. elginmackinnon Win User

xbox start up

i did try that but no success :(
  5. oTYLERxDURDENo Win User

xbox start up

Try doing a full power cycle and unplug the power from unit for at least 30 seconds has helped me in the past
  6. DAZZA 433 Win User

Xbox Start Up

have you tried following the official xbox troubleshooting article

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/startup-error-solution
Thema:

xbox start up

1. xbox start up - Similar Threads - start

2. Gra nie uruchamia się[Translation-Game does not start]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gra nie uruchamia się[Translation-Game does not start]: Witam, Od wczorajszej aktualizacji mam problem z zagraniem w FH 4 gdyż wyskakuje mi poniższy problem. Pozdrawiam! Aby uzyskać więcej informacji o aplikacji Forza Horizon 4, odwiedź Sklep Windows....
  3. Xbox will not start anything. No apps, not even media player offline.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will not start anything. No apps, not even media player offline.: Recently, we ran into a payment issue with our internet provider. Ive been trying to use my xbox offline for a couple of days and everytime I try to start an app, it tells me its taking too long...
  4. Starting a mulitplayer game in COD WWII

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starting a mulitplayer game in COD WWII: Tried everything it said to do but I can't figure it out need help eced260f-da83-4417-a55f-adb21b809b3b
  5. how to save a wordament game. Everytime I log out I have to start from the beginning.

in XBoX on Windows
    how to save a wordament game. Everytime I log out I have to start from the beginning.: how to save a wordament game. Every time I log out I have to start from the beginning. I ended up downloading Xbox on my laptop because I could not locate link from browser that simply takes me to...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes on start up after Realms purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes on start up after Realms purchase: Hi. please read the whole thing before answering, and if you're serious about helping please read the pdf attached as well. I bought a Minecraft Realms subscription and after I bought it, my game...
  7. I try to play Minecraft xbox360 edition but as it starts up it says the game could not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to play Minecraft xbox360 edition but as it starts up it says the game could not...: [Mod Removed - Profanity] b3ef144e-f076-4a0f-b5b3-a461e5e0acec
  8. Halo 5 wont start or uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 wont start or uninstall: Hi So we loved halo 5 and then after a while splayed other things, came back to play it recently and the disc was scratched, so I bought another copy of it, and now when I try and use the new...
  9. YouTube app problem starting up!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube app problem starting up!: For the past 2 days, the YouTube app will not load up on the console! Have tried to uninstall and reinstall it, just to see if that was the issue. Also have checked to see if the service status...
  10. Getting started in ROBLOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting started in ROBLOX: Hi everyone, I have recently become interested in getting into Roblox, and am wondering if anyone has any tips on the best way to get started, things I should be sure to do, etc......