xbox start up

Discus and support xbox start up in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my xbox starts to the green xbox screen and then it just sits there with the lights moving and then just stays on the screen anyone else have this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by elginmackinnon, Apr 15, 2019.

1. xbox start up

my xbox starts to the green xbox screen and then it just sits there with the lights moving and then just stays on the screen anyone else have this happen

:)

elginmackinnon, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Arminator Win User

Xbox Start Up

Try the following procedure:

Hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, to turn the console off completely instead of just putting it into standby.

Unplug the power cord for about 30 seconds.

Reconnect the power cable and hold down the Bind and Eject buttons on the console (the Bind button is used to connect new wireless controllers to the console, and is on the left side of the original Xbox One, and below the power button on the Xbox One S
    or X models).

With Bind and Eject held down, press the power button on the console, to start it up. Hold Bind and Eject until a recovery screen appears.

On the recovery screen, choose to reset the console to factory defaults keeping your games and apps.

Should that procedure not resolve the Error, go to https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/system-updates-solution and click on the tile on
    the right for instructions on how to update your console offline.
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

xbox start up

i did try that but no success :(
    See it passes that screen using the Startup Troubleshooter.

To Launch Xbox Startup Troubleshooter

1) Turn off your console, and remove the cords. This will make sure the Xbox is completely turned off.

2) Wait for a minute, and then plug the power cord back in.

3) Next, press and hold the bind button, and the eject button, and then press the Xbox Button.

Bind button is located on the left side of the console. It used to pair the new controller with Xbox.

The eject button is located on the front of the console.

4) Even if the Xbox Starts, continue holding the Bind and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.

5) You should hear power-up tones twice. Release after you hear the second one.

This will launch the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

When you arrive to this Startup Troubleshoot try to run again the console, to see if it passes the green screen by choosing continue.

If doesnt work, do all over again the above steps to run the troubleshooter and choose to reset console (here you can choose to delete everything or keep your games and apps installed) choose at your will.

If continues to not pass is because or the O.S. is someaway broken or you have an hardware issue, in that case I recommend to send the console to repair.
  4. elginmackinnon Win User

xbox start up

i did try that but no success :(
  5. oTYLERxDURDENo Win User

xbox start up

Try doing a full power cycle and unplug the power from unit for at least 30 seconds has helped me in the past
  6. DAZZA 433 Win User

Xbox Start Up

have you tried following the official xbox troubleshooting article

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/startup-error-solution
Thema:

xbox start up

1. xbox start up - Similar Threads - start

2. Xbobx restart while starting the game without showing any error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbobx restart while starting the game without showing any error: i downloaded Fifa 2020 via my account (so no CD) after clicking the game it look like while its loading the xbox make restart without showing any error 6d34c1ae-da03-4ed5-8081-490e914812d7
  3. Problema Avviamento Fallout 76 [Edit - Translation] - Fallout 76 Start-up Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema Avviamento Fallout 76 [Edit - Translation] - Fallout 76 Start-up Problem: E' da una settimana che ho acquistato Fallout 76 e non sono ancora riuscito ad avviare. Nel Menù Principale, seleziono Gioca, per avviare la partita (non ho ancora avuto modo di giocare). In...
  4. Bard's Tale IV Crash at start

in XBoX on Windows
    Bard's Tale IV Crash at start: Hello, I installed the Game Pass PC version of Bard's Tale 4, and everything went fine. I played for several weeks. I have two monitors hooked up to my PC, and I tried to get the game to run from...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 edition didn't start, deleted my worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition didn't start, deleted my worlds: I tried starting up Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but the screen was all white. I reinstalled it, and it deleted all my worlds. Is there a way to fix this? de5ba0b1-5fbb-46bd-b655-9144cd55b238
  6. football manager 2019 is not starting

in XBoX on Windows
    football manager 2019 is not starting: I have the battlepass, so I wanted to try this game. never opens. It seems the microsoft store / xbox app have permanent conflicts with comodo, but in this case the game doesn't even open with...
  7. Offline mid game system starts saying I need internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline mid game system starts saying I need internet: While playing offline or watching a DVD my xbox1 will suddenly bring me to the home screen with a prompt claiming I need internet for this even though I've been playing Or watching movies offline....
  8. not starting properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    not starting properly: Hello my xbox one console cant load the menu or games: - I can start the console, the green loading screen appears - later, the screen is black - I can click the guide button, when i click...
  9. Gears 5 not downloading/starting Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 not downloading/starting Xbox Game Pass PC: Hello everyone, Wanted to see if there were any known fixes for the issues. So I have been playing Gears for since launch without any problems, but yesterday Gears 5 wouldn't let start. So when...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator Tech Alpha recruitment has started.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Tech Alpha recruitment has started.: Will definitely sign up and buy the game when it eventually releases - it looks beautiful! My partner is a big flying enthusiast, he'll be all over this too. 4ca47585-d67a-45c2-85db-f606f89ae9a2