Xbox start up

Discus and support Xbox start up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox will start up but as soon as it does it shows a black screen. If I hard reset it by holding the power button it will show the green start up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DevonGlidden, May 6, 2021.

1. DevonGlidden
    DevonGlidden Guest

Xbox start up

My Xbox will start up but as soon as it does it shows a black screen. If I hard reset it by holding the power button it will show the green start up screen but it takes forever for it to load off of that, then after that it shows a black screen. If I press the home button it will brighten the screen like it opened up the side menu but won’t show up. Please help, this has happened to 2 Xbox’s now

:)

DevonGlidden, May 6, 2021
  2. 111111111Ak Win User

xbox will not start up

thank you but i have done all of thoes steps
  3. Arminator Win User

Xbox Start Up

Try the following procedure:

Hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, to turn the console off completely instead of just putting it into standby.

Unplug the power cord for about 30 seconds.

Reconnect the power cable and hold down the Bind and Eject buttons on the console (the Bind button is used to connect new wireless controllers to the console, and is on the left side of the original Xbox One, and below the power button on the Xbox One S
    or X models).

With Bind and Eject held down, press the power button on the console, to start it up. Hold Bind and Eject until a recovery screen appears.

On the recovery screen, choose to reset the console to factory defaults keeping your games and apps.

Should that procedure not resolve the Error, go to https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/system-updates-solution and click on the tile on
    the right for instructions on how to update your console offline.
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

Xbox will not start up.

Hi there !

Something also available is to either request a callback or get with someone on chat from Live Support.

They should be able to assist in setting the set up of the fulfillment order for your Xbox.

The best way to contact Live Support would be: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

It's going to ask if you want help from the virtual agent select
    no thanks,pick the category(Games)and just pick a contact method
    (request a call from support or Chat is faster).

Hope this helps a bit more.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox start up

Hi Apex,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are getting an error when you start your console. We recommend the start
    up error solution
    . Scroll down to the specific error.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. RedCarGamer Win User

xbox start up

i did try that but no success :(
    See it passes that screen using the Startup Troubleshooter.

To Launch Xbox Startup Troubleshooter

1) Turn off your console, and remove the cords. This will make sure the Xbox is completely turned off.

2) Wait for a minute, and then plug the power cord back in.

3) Next, press and hold the bind button, and the eject button, and then press the Xbox Button.

Bind button is located on the left side of the console. It used to pair the new controller with Xbox.

The eject button is located on the front of the console.

4) Even if the Xbox Starts, continue holding the Bind and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.

5) You should hear power-up tones twice. Release after you hear the second one.

This will launch the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

When you arrive to this Startup Troubleshoot try to run again the console, to see if it passes the green screen by choosing continue.

If doesnt work, do all over again the above steps to run the troubleshooter and choose to reset console (here you can choose to delete everything or keep your games and apps installed) choose at your will.

If continues to not pass is because or the O.S. is someaway broken or you have an hardware issue, in that case I recommend to send the console to repair.
Thema:

Xbox start up

1. Xbox start up - Similar Threads - start

2. My xbox app doesn't start on my pc and online games have an infinite loading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox app doesn't start on my pc and online games have an infinite loading.: It takes much longer to open the app and it stays for a while with the Xbox logo on the screen and when it finishes "loading" the screen goes black. Also when i start a game without using the app...
  3. Minecraft won’t start up after update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t start up after update: My Xbox 1 console updated Minecraft: Bedrock edition today, but after it finished it wouldn’t start up anymore. I tried restarting my console, I also tried Xbox assist and there seemingly wasn’t...
  4. Xbox Series x crash while starting minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series x crash while starting minecraft: Hey! My series x keeps crashing when I load a minecraft world. I’m able to get on the map but as soon as I move the game freezes and my Xbox shuts down. The power button is also flashing 3 times...
  5. Call of duty cold war, press At start button not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty cold war, press At start button not working: I got call of duty black cold war on disk, ive played it a couple of times and now press A to start comes up I press aA nothing happens, it looks like its happening to loads of others peoples...
  6. Metro exodus after upgrade crashing at start up screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro exodus after upgrade crashing at start up screen: Has anyone else been experiencing crashing after the Xbox series X upgrade, I can’t even get pass to the first loading screen with the train on it. It worked before this update but now the game...
  7. Console unresponsive after every boot, games don't start, downloads don't install, apps...

in XboX Insiders
    Console unresponsive after every boot, games don't start, downloads don't install, apps...: Alpha SA, Series X. Full power cycle sometimes fixed it. OK, so I've been experiencing this issue for many weeks now but usually a restart fixes it. This time though, it won't start working at...
  8. Start up errors E101 and E102

in XBoX Accessibility
    Start up errors E101 and E102: Hows it going peeps, Im having a bit of a problem with my xbox one x. First it said one of my games had a file corrupted and i needed to reinstall. One i turned off the xbox it gave me start up...
  9. I can’t get some games to start

in XBoX on Windows
    I can’t get some games to start: I have downloaded 2 games on Xbox game pass and nether of them will let me play a click on them on my desktop or in the Xbox app and they don’t do anything I have the subscription until July 7 and...
  10. Series x stuck on start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x stuck on start up: My series x gets stuck on Xbox screen or a black screen when I try to start it. If I hold the Xbox button on the controller it brings up the shut down controller or console. Or restart but when I...